Hello from China!

Tungs

It is after reading more than twenty “introductions” did I have the courage to start mine, and I’m still nervous about making mistakes in grammar or punctuation with using Google's language translation service a lot. I feel so guilty about my English.

Hi everyone, you call me Tungs, for I don’t even have an English name. My friends all call me Tungs, or 糖子,whatever; they sound the same. I first heard of Mika about five years ago. I was watching a talk show or something with my sister and I was like” wow look at that boy! His voice is so tender so fresh”; then I fell for him.

I heard of MFC for a long time but, I’m always diffident about my English. Otherwise, I’m kind of afraid to contact with strangers. My sister (she’s a little angel) encouraged me:” No one is going to laugh at you, who cares!” Well it didn’t sound like encouragement but it did inspire me. That’s why I’m here.

Uh-oh, I’m really a chatterbox when nervous.

Hope to find more friends here.:blush-anim-cl:

P.S. Tomorrow is Dragon Boat Festival; I know you guys don’t celebrate it but still I want to say happy holidays!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi and welcome here Tungs:wink2:

And don't be ashamed of your English,your English is totally good and we all understand you,we come from all around the world and English is not mother tongue of most of us,and we all make mistakes,so don't worry:thumb_yello:

And happy holidays:wink2:

Hello and welcome here Tungs!!:welcomeani:
Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here :wink2:. You will see your English will improve soon when you are here more often :thumb_yello:
Hello and :welcomeani: to the MFC, have a lot of fun here :wink2:
Hello Tungs :bye:

Welcome to MFC :welcomeani:

Thanks a lot,I feel much better.I've hugged myself for deciding to join you.

I just spotted some mistakes myself.:doh:Sorry for that.I thought I could find a button or anything and then correct them, and after trying vainly I gave up.

Hi and welcome here Tungs:wink2:

And don't be ashamed of your English,your English is totally good and we all understand you,we come from all around the world and English is not mother tongue of most of us,and we all make mistakes,so don't worry:thumb_yello:

And happy holidays:wink2:

Thanks!

Mistake is a friend.I just found him in my introduction myself;that was too embarrassed.(TωT)

I'm basically fine with him.O(∩_∩)O

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye:

Your English is fine, don't worry.

I have always wanted to ask "Is it easy to hear Mika's music in China"?

Thank you for the great welcome and, yes, it's quite easy when you don't even have to pay for downloading songs.:naughty:

We're not listening to revolutionary songs all the time.:wink2:

Thank you again for excusing my grammar mistakes.(*^__^*)

Hi Tungs :)

Your English is ok. It'll get better as you speak to a lot of people.

Guess what? We're neighbors! I come from Vietnam, right below your country!:naughty:

If there's anything, contact me ok? And don't be shy! We don't bite :wink2:

Welcome to MIKA Fan Club :thumb_yello:

• 3 weeks later...
it is after reading more than twenty “introductions” did i have the courage to start mine, and i’m still nervous about making mistakes in grammar or punctuation with using google's language translation service a lot. I feel so guilty about my english.

Hi everyone, you call me tungs, for i don’t even have an english name. My friends all call me tungs, or 糖子,whatever; they sound the same. I first heard of mika about five years ago. I was watching a talk show or something with my sister and i was like” wow look at that boy! His voice is so tender so fresh”; then i fell for him.

I heard of mfc for a long time but, i’m always diffident about my english. Otherwise, i’m kind of afraid to contact with strangers. My sister (she’s a little angel) encouraged me:” no one is going to laugh at you, who cares!” well it didn’t sound like encouragement but it did inspire me. That’s why i’m here.

Uh-oh, i’m really a chatterbox when nervous.

Hope to find more friends here.:blush-anim-cl:

P.s. Tomorrow is dragon boat festival; i know you guys don’t celebrate it but still i want to say happy holidays!

你是中过哪的啊??