Hello Mika Fans :D

RainbowSailor

Hi! I'm Brianna and I just joined the forum. :) I joined because, well, I love Mika and I can't seem to find Mika fans anywhere else(except my family, which is awesome!). The first song I ever heard by him was Rain, and I fell in love with the music immediately! I've never been to a gig, unfortunately. Maybe one day. I come from the US, Texas to be exact. :P Howdy! ...I don't actually say that. XD

Besides Mika, I love many other bands and singers. I like all kinds of music and I like to write stories, mostly fantasy ones. I get such a thrill out of making my own characters and stories. I also like video games, tv, anime, cartoons, reading, and internet. Lovely, bizarre internet. XP Yep. Well, hope we can be friends. :D

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there! Welcome to MFC :bye:

It's always good to see Mika gaining fans, especially in the usa! i'm from up north, in Nebraska :teehee: Rain was the first Mika song i heard too, it was on a music video channel. Im curious, how'd you come across Rain?

Hey there! Welcome to MFC :bye:

It's always good to see Mika gaining fans, especially in the usa! i'm from up north, in Nebraska :teehee: Rain was the first Mika song i heard too, it was on a music video channel. Im curious, how'd you come across Rain?

Well, my cousin actually used to listen to Mika and I was bored so I looked him up on youtube and Rain was the first thing I saw. :)

Hi Brianna, welcome to the crazy bunch! I'm fan from the moment he released his first single in the Netherlands, Grace Kelly, or GK as we like to say here. I'm a mom of a 18 year old daughter who is also big fan of Mika. We've seen many gigs, met Mika a couple of times, and will be going to Liege next week, where he'll perform at a festival!

I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here!