• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys (:

Just wanted to let you know Lollipop161 and I are trying to get this project to the Israeli media's attention ^^

We'll let you know soon.

Have you already received any answer from israeli media? :wink2:

Have you already received any answer from israeli media? :wink2:

No, god damn it :aah:

But we reached to a big (gay :teehee:) celebrity music critic who really likes mika and always writes about him really positive things in the media... He said that the project is really nice, and also he'll try to find for us an impresario\promoter (is that the word?) who'll try to bring him to Israel :blush-anim-cl:

Anyway we're still trying to approach to some more sites, we just started with the big ones :wink2:

I'm sad it's over, I miss it :tears:

Edited by lollipop161

But we reached to a big (gay :teehee:) celebrity music critic who really likes mika and always writes about him really positive things in the media... He said that the project is really nice, and also he'll try to find for us an impresario\promoter (is that the word?) who'll try to bring him to Israel :blush-anim-cl:

Anyway we're still trying to approach to some more sites, we just started with the big ones :wink2:

Don't give up, hope is the last thing that gets lost :wink2:

:hug:

You can start another project maybe :thumb_yello:

• 1 month later...

"It's been a while, I still carry the flame..." :blush-anim-cl:

So a little update- we haven't managed to get to the media with this project, but we got something way better....

Israeli producers really loved the project :wub2: And things are at process...... :rolls_eyes:

They asked us if Mika knows that it's an Israeli project, but I didn't know what to answer coz I don't know for sure. :huh:

And since we can't meet or contact with mika, all that's left is to ask from you guys to tell him.

I know there are some events here and there... So if you are in the mood and you have the chance, this tiny "window"- please just mention it to him really shortly, like "by the way" (I hope he remembers :aah:) We just wanna know that he knows :pray:

besides that, it's really really important for us personally :blush-anim-cl: We'll be very very grateful :fangurl:

Thank you!!!! (forever, generally):flowers2::hug:

(I still can't believe this whole thing really happened yet :aah:)

Edited by lollipop161

So a little update- we haven't managed to get to the media with this project, but we got something way better....

Israeli producers really loved the project :wub2: And things are at process...... :rolls_eyes:

They asked us if Mika knows that it's an Israeli project, but I didn't know what to answer coz I don't know for sure. :huh:

And since we can't meet or contact with mika, all that's left is to ask from you guys to tell him.

I know there are some events here and there... So if you are in the mood and you have the chance, this tiny "window"- please just mention it to him really shortly, like "by the way" (I hope he remembers :aah:) We just wanna know that he knows :pray:

besides that, it's really really important for us personally :blush-anim-cl: We'll be very very grateful :fangurl:

Thanks for update - so happy that "things are at prosess" for you - but I'm not pleased to hear that you can't answer that MIKA knows that this Peace Prosject is an Israelian Project!!:sneaky2: This should be easy for MFC to report to his team, or even better, to MIKA himself!! You really deserve this to be done!! :huglove: It's also quite important, imo, because we all know what's going no in the Middle East ...

Love,love

me

You do know we have contacts with Team Mika right?

Perhaps we can ask in our next correspondence. Or maybe Deb knows already

Edited by guylainem123

Thanks for update - so happy that "things are at prosess" for you - but I'm not pleased to hear that you can't answer that MIKA knows that this Peace Prosject is an Israelian Project!!:sneaky2: This should be easy for MFC to report to his team, or even better, to MIKA himself!! You really deserve this to be done!! :huglove: It's also quite important, imo, because we all know what's going no in the Middle East ...

Love,love

me

I know :sad:

But I feel like a pin in the ass to ask that all the time :aah:

I actually dreamt about it last night, that I'm seeing Mika is the mall (yeah totally make sense) and telling him and he was like "sure I know!!" and I was so relieved :teehee:

So then I came here to ask that :teehee:

Yeah I know..

I asked Christine a while ago and she told me she'll mention it to Deb/the other mods, to talk with Team MIKA but she can't promise they'll tell him...I don't know any news since.. And also we asked from Team-MIKA twice via the email- no answer.

Or you could ask the Mod/Admin Team to let Mika's team know. :thumb_yello:

I know :sad:

But I feel like a pin in the ass to ask that all the time :aah:

That's what we're here for. :original: Seriously, one of the Mod/Admin team's main functions is to act as a liaison between the fans and Mika's team. They can't handle requests from thousands of fans, they prefer to have them filtered through us.

And also we asked from Team-MIKA twice via the email- no answer.

That's sort of how things work -- you won't always get an answer from them directly, especially if you're using that competition gmail account. For example, I asked about the availability of the Swatch watches for two weeks before they posted on Facebook about them. I never got a personal reply. They're just so busy that they don't always have time for individual replies. I know it's frustrating, but that's how it is. :sad:

In any case, I talked with Mika's team several times while the Peace Project was underway and mentioned to them who initiated it, so there's a good chance that Mika knows, too. Why is it so important that he knows the project was started by fans from Israel, though? :blink: If the Israeli promoter gets in touch with Mika's team, it's up to them to sort out the details and figure out whether he's actually able to perform there. It's out of our hands at this point. :dunno:

Or you could ask the Mod/Admin Team to let Mika's team know. :thumb_yello:

That's what we're here for. :original: Seriously, one of the Mod/Admin team's main functions is to act as a liaison between the fans and Mika's team. They can't handle requests from thousands of fans, they prefer to have them filtered through us.

That's sort of how things work -- you won't always get an answer from them directly, especially if you're using that competition gmail account. For example, I asked about the availability of the Swatch watches for two weeks before they posted on Facebook about them. I never got a personal reply. They're just so busy that they don't always have time for individual replies. I know it's frustrating, but that's how it is. :sad:

In any case, I talked with Mika's team several times while the Peace Project was underway and mentioned to them who initiated it, so there's a good chance that Mika knows, too. Why is it so important that he knows the project was started by fans from Israel, though? :blink: If the Israeli promoter gets in touch with Mika's team, it's up to them to sort out the details and figure out whether he's actually able to perform there. It's out of our hands at this point. :dunno:

Who are the Mod/Admin Team? How can I contact them..? They have nothing to do with the MFC?

Well, while our conversation with them about when the project will be ready and stuff like that, we asked them also on the way at the same mail (+ if mika knows about this whole process, before he tweeted it of course), and they replied us about the other things, except that...

But yet, I can understand them...

It's not that important for the promoters, they asked that from curiosity because they were really excited about it, so I was thinking to myself "oh we actually don't know if he even knows..." So basically it bugs me personally, the doubt :wink2:

Thank you for everyting!! :huglove:

Who are the Mod/Admin Team? How can I contact them..? They have nothing to do with the MFC?

:shocked:

The Mod/Admin team is made up of the moderators and admin here on MFC. So that's basically me, Christine, Guylaine, Robertina, Iona (Blue Sky), Mana (lollipop_monkey), Priscilla (droopsy), Marina (mari62), and Karin (mellody). You'll notice that our usernames are in bold, to indicate that we're moderators on the forum. Here's an old thread on who we are and what we do for MFC:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19112

Seriously, if you and other relatively new members of MFC didn't know this, we clearly need to get a better publicity person. :naughty:

It's not that important for the promoters, they asked that from curiosity because they were really excited about it, so I was thinking to myself "oh we actually don't know if he even knows..." So basically it bugs me personally, the doubt :wink2:

Well, I can understand that. I'm sure there are lots of us, myself included, who have sent Mika things and are still wondering if he ever received them, or if he knew who sent it, that sort of thing. :sad: I'm not sure how you'll ever know for sure unless he actually says it publicly, which... well, who knows if that will ever happen? I think, though, that it's safe to say that he probably does know, so don't drive yourself crazy wondering. :thumb_yello:

Edited by dcdeb

:shocked:

The Mod/Admin team is made up of the moderators and admin here on MFC. So that's basically me, Christine, Guylaine, Robertina, Iona (bluesky), Mana (lollipop_monkey), Priscilla (droopsy), Mari, and Karin (mellody). You'll notice that our usernames are in bold, to indicate that we're moderators on the forum. Here's an old thread on who we are and what we do for MFC:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19112

Seriously, if you and other relatively new members of MFC didn't know this, we clearly need to get a better publicity person. :naughty:

Well, I can understand that. I'm sure there are lots of us, myself included, who have sent Mika things and are still wondering if he ever received them, or if he knew who sent it, that sort of thing. :sad: I'm not sure how you'll ever know for sure unless he actually says it publicly, which... well, who knows if that will ever happen? I think, though, that it's safe to say that he probably does know, so don't drive yourself crazy wondering. :thumb_yello:

Oh yes yes, but I turned to Christine, so I thought the request is already spread out to all of you, so what do I left more to do? :naughty:

I think I tried everything... I hope he knows :thumb_yello:

Edited by lollipop161

Love,love

me

I know!!! LOL

you're so sweet, thanks for your support on this :huglove:

The thing is - when we were in constant correspondence with Mika team while the project was at its peak, we've asked them over and over to let Mika know it's made be ISRAELI fans - but they didn't even respond to that, they simply ignored our request and just asked for us not to reveal the project before they post it on fb... so that was really unfair and that's why I don't really trust them anymore. What we're hoping would happen is if someone who goes to one of the signing session in Paris/London/Milan could mention it to him - face to face.

Edited by Tulun♥23

• 3 weeks later...
I saw your msg on Nearby line. your concept is excellent and we really like it. actually we're not Arabians, we're Nearby and it's absolutely different but Iran is in the center eastern ,however so it's not going to be a issue for your venture.

Thank you :blush-anim-cl:

Actually when we (me and lollipop161) were writing our first draft for this, we wrote Arabs/Persians, but it changed somehow :doh:

BTW, who's "we" who are you reffering to?

I saw your msg on Nearby line. your concept is excellent and we really like it. actually we're not Arabians, we're Nearby and it's absolutely different but Iran is in the center eastern ,however so it's not going to be a issue for your venture.

Thank you very much for your good will, it warms my heart!

The project is already over, but it doesn't really matter you know :blush-anim-cl: I'm glad you like it, it means a lot! :thumb_yello:

Btw, I just saw it today.... do you think he remembered the project while doing it?? :teehee::teehee::teehee:

attachment.php?attachmentid=9536&stc=1&d=1386277840

post-8988-142983701419_thumb.jpg

Thank you very much for your good will, it warms my heart!

The project is already over, but it doesn't really matter you know :blush-anim-cl: I'm glad you like it, it means a lot! :thumb_yello:

Btw, I just saw it today.... do you think he remembered the project while doing it?? :teehee::teehee::teehee:

attachment.php?attachmentid=9536&stc=1&d=1386277840

I think now he knows from what I've read in the reports thread :thumb_yello:

I bet he remembers it everytime :wub2:

That's a sweet pic :wub2:

And so was that project , I loved being part of it and that's really what MFC is all about an international family :wub2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

I think now he knows from what I've read in the reports thread :thumb_yello:

I bet he remembers it everytime :wub2:

That's a sweet pic :wub2:

And so was that project , I loved being part of it and that's really what MFC is all about an international family :wub2:

What did you read?? :boing:

Thank you :blush-anim-cl:

Actually when we (me and lollipop161) were writing our first draft for this' date=' we wrote Arabs/Persians, but it changed somehow :doh:

BTW, who's "we" who are you reffering to?[/quote']

Tulun... you are corresponding with a spammer.

he only posted to show the links in his address... i'm showing him the door :teehee: