I woke up with the biggest smile on my face... everything we wanted with this project - we got. I personally feel like there's nothing we can't achieve when it comes to Mika. For him, I'll do anything.

There aren't enough words to describe how much I love every one who took a part in the project... we couldn't do this without you!

It took me a while but I really feel now that I have a place - which is with all of you ♥

The only thing we ask for, is if you could please tweet Mika about the porject and mention that it was brought up by ISRAELI fans - we just want him to know we love him so much... and that's why we want him to come soon.

So please help us let Mika know (:

We really can't thank you enough...

#MikaPeaceProject FOREVER!!! x

I woke up with the biggest smile on my face... everything we wanted with this project - we got. I personally feel like there's nothing we can't achieve when it comes to Mika. For him' date=' I'll do anything.

There aren't enough words to describe how much I love every one who took a part in the project... we couldn't do this without you!

It took me a while but I really feel now that I have a place - which is with all of you ♥

The only thing we ask for, is if you could please tweet Mika about the porject and mention that it was brought up by ISRAELI fans - we just want him to know we love him so much... and that's why we want him to come soon.

#MikaPeaceProject FOREVER!!! x[/quote']

:tears::tears::tears: ~joy~

My cheeks hurt :blush-anim-cl:

Oh guess who has tweeted about this....

Mika has just tweeted about the project!

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 5 min

Catching up on so much stuff. So happy and proud to see this from almost 100 countries pic.twitter.com/Q5BKDZDrFs

sorry, I just killed your guess game :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty::naughty:

I woke up with the biggest smile on my face... everything we wanted with this project - we got. I personally feel like there's nothing we can't achieve when it comes to Mika. For him' date=' I'll do anything.

#MikaPeaceProject FOREVER!!! x[/quote']

:thumb_yello: You really have all the reasons in the world to be happy and proud with the outcome of this beautiful project!! :wub2: It's very natural, and also important imo, that MIKA get to know that this idea was brought up by Israeli fans, because the Middle East isn't really much of a peaceful region in the world for the time being! :doh: I'm sure the Mods will help you with this tweet - the collage looks amazing now that it is enlarged! :thumb_yello: Thank you for taking your time and energy with this peaceproject !! :huglove:

Love,love

me

Thank you so much MFC for this wonderful peacefull project:wub2:

I am proud to be a MIKA's fan, proud to be part of Mika Fan Club

Such things should happen more often, dońt know if it will help stopping war but that is a beginning :thumb_yello:

EVERYBODY'S GONNA LOVE TODAY :wub2::huglove:

:thumb_yello: You really have all the reasons in the world to be happy and proud with the outcome of this beautiful project!! :wub2: It's very natural, and also important imo, that MIKA get to know that this idea was brought up by Israeli fans, because the Middle East isn't really much of a peaceful region in the world for the time being! :doh: I'm sure the Mods will help you with this tweet - the collage looks amazing now that it is enlarged! :thumb_yello: Thank you for taking your time and energy with this peaceproject !! :huglove:

Love,love

me

Yeah i agree... also that was our first idea- peace in the middle east. No, but really, i just think it would be really so nice if he will know that, because of the whole Lebanon-Israel thing, i mean that's the idea of peace.... it's cool :teehee:He should know from where this whole idea came from, we deserve it too. I just wanna know that he knows!!!! That's it....

But don't get me wrong, i'm super super happy, it feels like a dream:wub2: I still can't believe this picture i made in my tiny leptop reached to his twitter, i mean it's crazyyyy!!! :aah:

Edited by lollipop161

Yeah i agree... also that was our first idea- peace in the middle east. No, but really, i just think it would be really so nice if he will know that, because of the whole Lebanon-Israel thing, i mean that's the idea of peace.... it's cool :teehee:He should know from where this whole idea came from, we deserve it too. I just wanna know that he knows!!!! That's it....

But don't get me wrong, i'm super super happy, it feels like a dream:wub2: I still can't believe that picture i made in my tiny leptop reached to his twitter, it's crazyyyy!!! :aah:

I agree, I'm so amazingly happy, but it would be even more amazing if the MFC mods could help us make sure Mika knows it was brought up by Israeli fans. After all, I think our porject brought everyone closer together and really helped the MFC get new members, right? It would be so great if we could just get this :crossed:

Hey guys (:

Just wanted to let you know Lollipop161 and I are trying to get this project to the Israeli media's attention ^^

We'll let you know soon.

:thumb_yello: "Good gone girls"!! :wub2: I do hope you succeed!! :blush-anim-cl: It would lift your peaceprosject VERY high!! :teehee: Good luck!! :thumb_yello::wub2:

Love,love

me

Hey guys (:

Just wanted to let you know Lollipop161 and I are trying to get this project to the Israeli media's attention ^^

We'll let you know soon.

It's a great idea:thumb_yello:Though I guess it will be a bit hard for governments to accept:teehee:

It's a great idea:thumb_yello:Though I guess it will be a bit hard for governments to accept:teehee:

Yeah but our media actually loves stories like that... a few months ago some israeli teenagers decided to make a huge peace sign built from many white stones on the mountains in the north, near our border with Syria to pass the message to the citizens there after hearing and seeing all the bombs, and it got pretty nice attension... so we'll try, if it's intresting enough we have a chance :teehee: and also, bring mika back to the titles a little :mikacool:

Yeah but our media actually loves stories like that... a few months ago some israeli teenagers decided to make a huge peace sign built from many white stones on the mountains in the north, near our border with Syria to pass the message to the citizens there after hearing and seeing all the bombs, and it got pretty nice attension... so we'll try, if it's intresting enough we have a chance :teehee: and also, bring mika back to the titles a little :mikacool:

Oh,really?It's so interesting!

So I hope everything goes as you want:thumb_yello:

Hey guys (:

We'll let you know soon.

Good luck girls :crossed:

Trying to help ... Tweet and ask him on ask anyting! XD

That's a very good idea :thumb_yello: