I found myself. Third row down, middle-ish. I'd got my framed WAG vinal disc in it as well. The same disc as the one you see on the picture I use as an avator beside my posts.

It all looks really fantastic! Well done.

Oh my goodness, yes it's 9/11. It's exactly the right day to unveil this project.

Aha - so that's you - easy to find then with the WAG vinyl behind !! :wub2:

A huge collection of happy and peaceful MIKA fans, lovely presented on the right date! :thumb_yello: And I understand Lollipop161, who now feels she knows

us all a bit better :blush-anim-cl: Btw, my pic is placed at the left side, no.10 down from top, in pink sweater :blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me

Yes, there couldn't have been a more appropriate day to post this collage.

Thanks to you and to everyone who participated! It was an amazing effort -- as I said on Facebook, you did Mika and the MFC proud! :thumb_yello:

And it was posted at 11.11, can't be a coincidence, I suppose... :wub2:

I'm in 3th line, girl sixteenth, near beach, jajaja I'm so proud to take part in this amazing project I's wonderful love we have to Mika, :thumb_yello::naughty:

Sala La Riviera, Madrid 23/06/2013 Vodafone Music Shows

Mika has just tweeted about the project!

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 5 min

Catching up on so much stuff. So happy and proud to see this from almost 100 countries pic.twitter.com/Q5BKDZDrFs

Edited by Alireine

I forgot to post in this thread after I saw the pic yesterday! Mika's tweet just reminded me to do it :teehee: So I just want to say, good job to anyone who worked on this project! Glad I took part :original: I had trouble finding myself at first but I am the last one (far right) of the 4th line :wink2:

OMG. omg omg omg that's it, I'm dead

:stretcher::stretcher::stretcher:

I'm so happy!!!! I knew he won't ignore it!!!! :wub2::wub2::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

I want him to know that his Israeli fans did it!!!! :sad:

Unlike this lovely girl here, I wasn't sure he'll respond to it... It made me feel kinda sad and I felt it'll never happen..

And then I got an SMS "he twitted!!!!!!" and suddnley I remembered WHY I love him so much - because he cares.

Everything we've done this past year was so we can get to this point where he tells us he's proud of us.

I really don't need anything more than that. Just that. And I'll be happy forever.

An hour ago, all I could think of was "What will I do if he won't respond". Now... there are no words to describe my feelings right now. Thank god that I found him.

:mikalove:

Unlike this lovely girl here' date=' I wasn't sure he'll respond to it... It made me feel kinda sad and I felt it'll never happen..

And then I got an SMS "he twitted!!!!!!" and suddnley I remembered WHY I love him so much - because he cares.

Everything we've done this past year was so we can get to this point where he tells us he's proud of us.

I really don't need anything more than that. Just that. And I'll be happy forever.

An hour ago, all I could think of was "What will I do if he won't respond". Now... there are no words to describe my feelings right now. Thank god that I found him.

:mikalove:[/quote']

My face right now, still- :shocked:

Actually, that's all we wanted.... to make him proud of his fans, and we did it :blush-anim-cl:

Ok I won't sleep tonight, that's for sure. :teehee:

O M G !!!!! :what::excite::excite::excite::excite::excite:

All of you guys :group_hug:

WE DID IT! :kachinga:

I'm so happy!!!! I knew he won't ignore it!!!! :wub2::wub2::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

Congratulations. You did a great job and I'm so glad he tweeted about it! :huglove: