Wonderful job girls. I am looking forward to downloading the large version so I can have a good look at everyone's submission. I'm sorry I did not participate since my camera is 5 years old and I don't even know where all the pieces are to get pics onto my computer. :blush-anim-cl: But I support your idea 100% and am glad to see that the hurt feelings from the convo about Lebanon and Israel have blossomed into something so positive that has brought hundreds of people together in Mika's name. Our world leaders need to heed your message and also find more constructive ways to handle conflict.

Wow! It's really beautiful girls!!! :blush-anim-cl:

For sure, Mika will love it! :wub2:

You can be proud of you...:huglove:

I sent the picture of my daughter with mine, so i showed her the result and she was so proud and happy to be part of it! :wink2: She's seven! :teehee:

3 people that I know can't find themself in the collage.

Not because they are blind but because they are not in it...

There is one girl who is 2 times in this collage... (second one on the top is the same as the last one in the right corner)

It's not your fault but the program, I think it is picasa? (Once I wanted to make a Mika collage for my agenda and I hade the exact same thing, couldn't find some pictures.)

But anyway it's freaking amazing!! Well done!! :mikadas:

So there i was worrying that I'd be really easily recognisable from the collage... Took me a good 5mins to find my picture! What a great group effort, it's amazing to see what happens when so many people participate. And thanks for putting it all together-it can't have been an easy job!

Thank you everyone, it's really nice to read all the comments here and on facebook :blush-anim-cl:

But we just gathered all your pics together, so it couldn't been done without you! I feel like I know you better now :teehee::huglove:

I really hope mika will tweet about it or something :crossed::pray:

Anyway, I want to do it again!! :aah: It was fun :blush-anim-cl:

And I just noticed today is the 9\11

Edited by lollipop161

I found myself. Third row down, middle-ish. I'd got my framed WAG vinal disc in it as well. The same disc as the one you see on the picture I use as an avator beside my posts.

It all looks really fantastic! Well done.

Oh my goodness, yes it's 9/11. It's exactly the right day to unveil this project.

3 people that I know can't find themself in the collage.

Not because they are blind but because they are not in it...

There is one girl who is 2 times in this collage... (second one on the top is the same as the last one in the right corner)

It's not your fault but the program, I think it is picasa? (Once I wanted to make a Mika collage for my agenda and I hade the exact same thing, couldn't find some pictures.)

But anyway it's freaking amazing!! Well done!! :mikadas:

Yeah I know 2 of them are twice but that's because it must have been equal to make the square, and about the missings- I have no idea how it happened, I checked it so many times and tried not to skip anyone :tears: I feel bad about it, really sorry :(

At the beginning Picasa skipped many photos and then I realized some of the pics are not the same file type, but I fixed it, and still :doh:

Yeah I know 2 of them are twice but that's because it must have been equal to make the square, and about the missings- I have no idea how it happened, I checked it so many times and tried not to skip anyone :tears: I feel bad about it, really sorry :(

At the beginning Picasa skipped many photos and then I realized some of the pics are not the same file type, but I fixed it, and still :doh:

It's really not your fault! So don't feel bad!! It's that stupid picasa, haha! I had the same thing with my Mika collage!

Thank you everyone, it's really nice to read all the comments here and on facebook :blush-anim-cl:

But we just gathered all your pics together, so it couldn't been done without you! I feel like I know you better now :teehee::huglove:

I really hope mika will tweet about it or something :crossed::pray:

Anyway, I want to do it again!! :aah: It was fun :blush-anim-cl:

And I just notices today is the 9\11

Yes, there couldn't have been a more appropriate day to post this collage.

Thanks to you and to everyone who participated! It was an amazing effort -- as I said on Facebook, you did Mika and the MFC proud! :thumb_yello: