Mika reaches EVERYWHERE!!! Hello from Costa Rica!!

The Hybrid Fan

Hello everyone!!! I just joined this forum, it's been a while since I don't join a forum but this one looks amazing!!! :D

So I became a Mika stan with the fourth video I found of him!!! (Rain) After days of discovering his discography and music videos I found out how a complete and original artist he is. He joined my top 5 music league with spanish group "La Oreja de Van Gogh/Amaia Montero", Christina Aguilera and Queen of Pop Madonna. I'm definately not the only one but I think he's the perfect/imperfect man alive! So I'll get in line with the rest of the fans to ask him to marry me Loll

Anyway, I hope to know a lot of people here!!! :D Have a nice day Mika Freaks!!!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone!!! I just joined this forum, it's been a while since I don't join a forum but this one looks amazing!!! :D

So I became a Mika stan with the fourth video I found of him!!! (Rain) After days of discovering his discography and music videos I found out how a complete and original artist he is. He joined my top 5 music league with spanish group "La Oreja de Van Gogh/Amaia Montero", Christina Aguilera and Queen of Pop Madonna. I'm definately not the only one but I think he's the perfect/imperfect man alive! So I'll get in line with the rest of the fans to ask him to marry me Loll

Anyway, I hope to know a lot of people here!!! :D Have a nice day Mika Freaks!!!

Trying to marry my man? Those are fighting words!! :P kidding of course and Welcome!!!! :thumb_yello: