Howdy homeslices! ;)

Jess97

Haay there! I'm new! My names Jess and I'm 16 years old and one seriously obsessed mika girl!;) I can't tell you when I first found mika cos I honestly don't know! I've basically grown up with his music his album life in cartoon motion had me hooked for life!;) I love mika more then oxygen but well none of my friends share my mika passion when I talk to them about him it's like talking to a brick wall they just don't listen!:( but then I found out about you guys and thought I just have to join!;) will be nice to hear from you fellow mika enthusiasts out there!:D

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jess:bye: you have certainly found the right place:thumb_yello:there are plenty of Mika nuts here. Feel free to express yourself as freely as you like :thumb_yello::mikalove:

That's really interesting to hear you say that you have grown up with Mika's music - of course, at your age that is possible - and it's great!

I see, I thought you must be somewhere near London as you were asking about London gigs. :thumb_yello:

Yeaah I'm desperate to see him live! But can't exactly go abroad to see him with college and everything, is that you with mika in your picture! Wow!! I'm soo jealous!:o:D

Yeaah I'm desperate to see him live! But can't exactly go abroad to see him with college and everything, is that you with mika in your picture! Wow!! I'm soo jealous!:o:D

Well hopefully we will eventually get another London gig - possibly a small one - maybe a club gig. The only thing about that is that they are usually over 18. (Not that i have any information about any such gig - its just my own opinion). Anyway, keep logging on here and you won't miss any news. Mika has said himself that we know things on here almost before he knows them. :wink2:

If there is a gig in the UK you can be sure there will be fans on here who will try and help you if you need any help in getting to it. :thumb_yello:

Yes, that picture was taken in 2010 and still makes me very happy :biggrin2:

Welcome to the club! lol

I tried talking tomy friends about Mika and they're like -____- so I know what you mean lol

No one will give us any hassle about always talking about Mika here :)

Haha yeaah snap! They just zone out after a while ;) I'm just like 'did you know mika has written for madonna' and there just like *blanked* soo I'll just have to save all my fan girling for on here!;)

Well hopefully we will eventually get another London gig - possibly a small one - maybe a club gig. The only thing about that is that they are usually over 18. (Not that i have any information about any such gig - its just my own opinion). Anyway, keep logging on here and you won't miss any news. Mika has said himself that we know things on here almost before he knows them. :wink2:

If there is a gig in the UK you can be sure there will be fans on here who will try and help you if you need any help in getting to it. :thumb_yello:

Yes, that picture was taken in 2010 and still makes me very happy :biggrin2:

Oh god yeah if it is I would be gutted if I couldn't get in!:( ahhh! Wow! Your sooooo lucky!:D *heart bursts through ribcadge* ;) I would kill to be that close to mika! ;) I dream all the time that I've met him before and that we've hung out and he's written a song for me and stuff, then wake up the most disappointed girl in the world when I realised that none of it actually happened!:(:doh:

Oh god yeah if it is I would be gutted if I couldn't get in!:( ahhh! Wow! Your sooooo lucky!:D *heart bursts through ribcadge* ;) I would kill to be that close to mika! ;) I dream all the time that I've met him before and that we've hung out and he's written a song for me and stuff, then wake up the most disappointed girl in the world when I realised that none of it actually happened!:(:doh:

:naughty: I know what you mean about dreams.... It can be disappointing to realise they aren't real. But.... When it comes to Mika dreams .... And mine tend to be boring ones where he is just doing ordinary mundane stuff, I just enjoy the fact that I have had them! :thumb_yello::wub2::mikalove:

:naughty: I know what you mean about dreams.... It can be disappointing to realise they aren't real. But.... When it comes to Mika dreams .... And mine tend to be boring ones where he is just doing ordinary mundane stuff, I just enjoy the fact that I have had them! :thumb_yello::wub2::mikalove:

Hehehehe!;) ikr mika dreams are the best! I hope one day I get to meet him like you did!:D