MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

Hello everybody! Now, the shows number 4 of "The Voice" and "The Voice, La Suite" are downloadable in 1 part on http://www.mikawebsite.com !!!

"The Voice" & "La Suite" n°4 : http://www.mikawebsite.com/video-voice-prime-n4-voice-la-suite-episode-n4/

And the "The Voice" page is available.All shows are listed :

http://www.mikawebsite.com/voice-saison-3/

Good day to "The Voice"!

Hello everybody! Now, the shows number 4 of "The Voice" and "The Voice, La Suite" are downloadable in 1 part on http://www.mikawebsite.com !!!

"The Voice" & "La Suite" n°4 : http://www.mikawebsite.com/video-voice-prime-n4-voice-la-suite-episode-n4/

And the "The Voice" page is available.All shows are listed :

http://www.mikawebsite.com/voice-saison-3/

Good day to "The Voice"!

Someone might put it on YouTube. Then I can see it.

Can anyone give me a quick summary of what he was saying here? He seemed very confused. :naughty:

I think himself was not sure of what he was saying :naughty: I don't remember but it was not interesting, only a part of a sentence, they were simply trying to show that in the morning (10:15AM :mf_rosetinted:) Mika is not able to do a proper sentence and to express what he wants to say. He was trying to find his words but couldn't say anything actually :naughty:

He said he needs 4 coffee before being able to say anything, if I good remember :teehee:

Can anyone give me a quick summary of what he was saying here? He seemed very confused. :naughty:

Yes, in fact he was a bit confused!!

I only remember that he stopped in mid-sentence, he was talking in French, and has begun to speak in English. :doh::aah:

Mika, you don't know how much I understand you! :teehee:

Why is Mika always conferring with the other coaches instead of just picking who he wants to (or not)? I can see there is some strategy going on if the singer is more suited for Florent or he thinks maybe Jenifer should take them...especially if no one has buzzed them yet. But I don't get the taunting or when it looks like he's seeking some sort of assurance from the coaches who have turned around already because he's not sure based on the voice. Garou is just as bad. If I were the teacher I would separate these two to different sides of the room. :shun::naughty:

But if Wax Mika is wearing the blue suit, does that mean real Mika will never wear it again? :fisch:

Oh please :pray:

You're right. But we still have a Wika with an ugly wig:fisch:

Indeed :lmfao:

Why is Mika always conferring with the other coaches instead of just picking who he wants to (or not)? I can see there is some strategy going on if the singer is more suited for Florent or he thinks maybe Jenifer should take them...especially if no one has buzzed them yet. But I don't get the taunting or when it looks like he's seeking some sort of assurance from the coaches who have turned around already because he's not sure based on the voice. Garou is just as bad. If I were the teacher I would separate these two to different sides of the room. :shun::naughty:

I would also separate them :fisch: I share your views: Mika seems unsure very often but he made up his mind very quickly when he chose the two friends singing together.

I would also separate them :fisch: I share your views: Mika seems unsure very often but he made up his mind very quickly when he chose the two friends singing together.

I've noticed he does it mostly when he's unsure...

But Garou and Mika together sound like trouble:naughty:

Yes he seemed very focused on listening to them instead of worrying about what the other coaches were doing. I guess some people are going to be really captivating and in other situations it's a matter of having to also build up a good team.

I was surprised at all that fighting over the Amy Winehouse guy. His phrasing was so bad it went beyond having an irritating accent into being unintelligible. :aah: He did have a good voice but that was not a good performance. I am very impressed that almost all of the other contestants who have chosen English songs have done it exceptionally well. There is a lot of talent here and very little of the Mariah-Carey-wannabe flat wailing I can't stand on these shows. :naughty:

:naughty:

We keep saying Mika should complain :fisch: they had to redo a few statues after some people complained...

It's horrible :naughty:

They may as well have stuck a dirty mop on his head :aah:

They should redo the whole Mikawax I agree :thumb_yello:

Mika looks so much better :mikalove:

BfbNspiCMAAzSAU.jpg

I'm glad to see him in his pink sweater and looking sleepy :wub2: I wanted to make a cap too :swoon: Thanks a lot Alba :huglove::huglove:

I feel he's quite tired this time,and he's hesitating all the time whether to take the soul or jazz style cos it doesn't seem very proper for his coaching.

Edited by snowli

When I watched the episode on TV last Saturday I also thought "it seems he is unsure of himself, always asking the other coaches how it is" :aah:

But the truth is that during the recording I really didn't have this feeling: I think he is always very sure of himself, and this "asking" is more for fun IMO.

Exactly like when he seems desesperate to discover that the talent he didn't push for are very young :naughty: He likes to play and make the show :naughty:

I think it's also because, as he got so many contestants from the beginning he had to be very carefull with whom he was choosing. You can't know it from the TV, as they changed the order: on TV it appears Jenifer is the one having all the contestants but the reality was not like that :wink2: Mika had to be carefull with whom he was choosing already from the 2nd or third recording, as he already had too many :teehee:

When I watched the episode on TV last Saturday I also thought "it seems he is unsure of himself, always asking the other coaches how it is" :aah:

But the truth is that during the recording I really didn't have this feeling: I think he is always very sure of himself, and this "asking" is more for fun IMO.

Exactly like when he seems desesperate to discover that the talent he didn't push for are very young :naughty: He likes to play and make the show :naughty:

I think it's also because, as he got so many contestants from the beginning he had to be very carefull with whom he was choosing. You can't know it from the TV, as they changed the order: on TV it appears Jenifer is the one having all the contestants but the reality was not like that :wink2: Mika had to be carefull with whom he was choosing already from the 2nd or third recording, as he already had too many :teehee:

The Truman Show part II :fisch:

I didn't have the feeling his asking was more for fun but if you say it seemed so during the recording, that's good :thumb_yello: I like these "behind the scenes" anecdotes :huglove:

Oh well, this is very interesting! I was thinking that Mika seems unsure too, but now that you've explained this "behind the scenes", I understand much better his behavior and I agree with you, it's definitely for play!

Thanks for sharing the anecdote! :huglove:

Oh well, this is very interesting! I was thinking that Mika seems unsure too, but now that you've explained this "behind the scenes", I understand much better his behavior and I agree with you, it's definitely for play!

Thanks for sharing the anecdote! :huglove:

I like very much the behind the scenes of everything so thank you for sharing!

I don't like they manipulate that way the recordings so that it seems that jenifer has more people, what's the point?

I always have the feeling he's not unsecure, he's just playing and acting that way for fun. I enjoy it as well.

When it comes to serious stuff he seems to know what to do and he likes to point out he has his own mind. For instance, at a certain point Jenifer was saying that Mika would fit to a certain contestant becausehe likes sensitivity and mika told her something like "I know what I like on my own" . Those weren't the exact words, I don't recall them, but the meaning was that.

I just finished to watch the saturday episode, I'll write here some jokes I enjoyed so that non french speaking people could enjoy them as well:

Someone, perhaps Garou, told a contestant her voice was like "dentelle" . I suppose he meant the decoration of sexy underwear or anyway something like that.

But since dentelle means lace Mika (and me too, actually) thought about that white stuff old ladies use to have in their homes, and went a kind of "why are you saying that? This is not beautiful, my granny uses to wear it":aah:

Speaking of granny: he told that Pagny wasn't fair telling the guy he's a favourite cause that way he acted like Mika's grandma:"mika you are my favourite" whenever she wants him to do something for her. :naughty:

Then he told that this (the coaches) is a jungle. Jenifer is Bagheera. Pagny is Sherekhan and garou is Baloo and of course he's Mowgli

The others told that mowgli has too much grown up ....

And he said that he got teached by animals (referring to the other coaches). And pagny said : this mika boy is crazy

Later when garou tried to speak, mika didn't let him singing the song of Baloo and dancing like him.

Edited by Elwendin

I like very much the behind the scenes of everything so thank you for sharing!

I don't like they manipulate that way the recordings so that it seems that jenifer has more people, what's the point?

I always have the feeling he's not unsecure, he's just playing and acting that way for fun. I enjoy it as well.

When it comes to serious stuff he seems to know what to do and he likes to point out he has his own mind. For instance, at a certain point Jenifer was saying that Mika would fit to a certain contestant becausehe likes sensitivity and mika told her something like "I know what I like on my own" . Those weren't the exact words, I don't recall them, but the meaning was that.

I just finished to watch the saturday episode, I'll write here some jokes I enjoyed so that non french speaking people could enjoy them as well:

Someone, perhaps Garou, told a contestant her voice was like "dentelle" . I suppose he meant the decoration of sexy underwear or anyway something like that.

But since dentelle means lace Mika (and me too, actually) thought about that white stuff old ladies use to have in their homes, and went a kind of "why are you saying that? This is not beautiful, my granny uses to wear it":aah:

Speaking of granny: he told that Pagny wasn't fair telling the guy he's a favourite cause that way he acted like Mika's grandma:"mika you are my favourite" whenever she wants him to do something for her. :naughty:

Then he told that this (the coaches) is a jungle. Jenifer is Bagheera. Pagny is Sherekhan and garou is Baloo and of course he's Mowgli

The others told that mowgli has too much grown up ....

And he said that he got teached by animals (referring to the other coaches). And pagny said : this mika boy is crazy

Later when garou tried to speak, mika didn't let him singing the song of Baloo and dancing like him.

Thank you so much, your translation really helped me understand a little bit more of the last episode. I had understood the part about the jungle, but the one about "dentelle"... that, I had no idea whatsoever :aah:

So... thank you so much, that's great! :huglove: