MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

Since someone asked to me if I still do translating parties (of course) for The Voice, this time I tried to copy and paste the result. Sorry for having give up on that lately, I didn't get it could be actually interesting for someone cause it's all messy (it's from a chat).

So here it is, it's not accurate and sorry sorry sorry but there are no contestant names but two at the end. If someone will help, we could fix that.

Mika: I have so many different voices that I can do whatever I want, so I have no goal tonight: I'll just look for some cherries to put on my cake

I didn't push the button cause I was in the studio the afternoon when the writer was recording the demo of this song: in LA. He was preparing it to send it to beyonce at that time I had a huge feeling of jealousy, like I'm not used to have and the writer received a phone call an our later to tell him beyonce was going to get that song, go ahead with it. So I had a relationship with this song cause I saw the writer to recording the demo. You transfomed it into something a little bit too much theatral

It's just a matter of style and you deserve a place in here.

Mika: where are you from? Congrats you are in the voice. Now, I don't know, perhaps one day you willl look at the recording of this episode of the voice and you will notice that my hand was like that on the button, I was waiting for the chorus and for me you missed some strenght and the texture was very beautiful and everything was beautiful but I missed the explosion and the dynamic I was waiting for with this song but I'm charmed you are here in this show

Pagny: Mika is waiting for a big voice

Mika: no, I'm tired of big voices.

Pagny: then he looks for tiny ones

Mika: you are super funny. we can tell you love doing music the piano was amazing, kudos to the musicians. But tonight the piano was better than your voice.

You have to find songs that can fit to your voice and the artist you are you have a great potential arrangements can put a lot of pressure

(about the Morocoo guy) mika : I want a great woman singer, I do have a great feeling on this

Mika: we could'nt see you so you had to do all the work with your voice and that's exactly what you did. I agreee with garou, you took the rythm, you took the energy and put them in your voice and I couldn't not to turn my seat, it was clear. Where are you from? I guess you are from morocco.

mika: I want to see what you can do and exagerate it

garou: and you could jump everywhere like mika does

mika: I don't jump, I dance, it's my way.

Mika: In his perfomance I heard the rythm. Often we turn our seats and we see the singers doing the most rythm part avec their physical expression on stage, which it's weird cause we can't actuall see them. When I turned, I saw a guy pretty quiet on the stage and the rythm came from his voice and his breathing. So it's better to focus on the voice instead of moving the butt

mika doesn't understand the quebec language so is speaking some chinese words XD

I didn't push the button cause the HAIR of my body didn't rise. The hair of my arm over here. (the others aren't understanding so he went: ) No, they didn't rise, they are flat flat . They stays there!

Technically it was great. you have an amazing engine, but you have to pull thi engine off the 4x4. Tonight you did the 4x4. brrrrruuummm on the mountain. I prefer vintange cars, in you there's something which reminds me.... now I see your hair... we are still talking about hair but you have plenty... I see somethin a bit Janice ish but your performance wasn't janice chaplin liked. But you can do it

Jenifer: But the song demanded that. It was demanding to ascend

Mika: I don't agree. Ascension make us dizzy

Elwendin: Jenifer: I love to feel dizzy and I'm not scared about emptiness

Mika: I just feel dizzy.

MIKA: I'm sure you are deceived that nobody pushed but accordin to me there was a problem in the choice of the song. Cause there is the voice timbre but, it didn't fit the songs very much, cause this song is a kind of cloudy whereas your voice is a way more direct . It was too much sang so I didn't push cause I didn't feel totally at ease. But you have a beautiful voice.

Mika: How do you feel when you are there singing and nobody was pushing? were you scared?

I'm going to tell you why we all pushed in the same moment, well, why I think we all did it in the same moment: cause you started 110% and when you put yourself like that, with too much energy, too much information, this upset us in a bad way cause we don't know where we're supposed to go. But eventually you totally relaxed, you took your time, you did a pretty beautiful note, this is when we all pushed cause we realized we didint want to miss this guy

Mika: What I love in all this (referring to the coldness of the audience and the couaches) is that instead of getting upset by the audience and that nobody was turning their seats untill the very next moment,you was more at ease and this meand you have potential, you wont' fal apart under the pressure of this competition . So you want to help you , I don't want to take your hand but I want to put you at ease from the beginning so that you can sing like you did it. And now you have to choose. (mischievious glance lol)

Mika: first of all, before me and jennifer pushed for the same contestants, now it's me and Garou. Garou is the king on his throne, it's war and he isn't aware of that. I see his crown on his head, it's shiny and beautiful and it will be pretty beautiful on my head

Mika: according to me and from my instict we are going to upset, I swear. I heard something in the voice which I love cause I feel an emotion. And when I told yes for doing the voice I told I was looking for voices telling something true, telling emotions and I'm going to fight for that. I think there's something pretty interesting in your voice. Was it portuguese, wasn't it? I'm charmed you speak french like that cause sincerely I was scared that when I would have turned you was going to speak with a not enough excellent french since I hear a great potential even in french songs. We are going to do sometging and I assure you that Pagny is going to be so jealous that he'll swalow is ring

Mika: this team is weird but I'm charmed about this mix of people being with me cause I know what to do with it. It's weird but sincerely if it wasn't he will be deceived. I'm proud of my team

Teiva:

Mika: I was yelling to Pagny: "Come on" But it's just not my style cause I'm not sure you can do many other things

Sophie Dalmas:

Mika: I was waiting but I was waiting for something totally different. I was a bit surprised (lol, french mistake here). This song is very interesting ot me, I love it. Unfortunately to me melody is the strenght of this songs and you made it flat , so all the performance ot too aggressive, it scared me. Of course you do have a voice. So I compliment you to be with Pagny.

Mika: I was waiting but I was waiting for something totally different. I was a bit surprised (lol, french mistake here). This song is very interesting ot me, I love it. Unfortunately to me melody is the strenght of this songs and you made it flat , so all the performance ot too aggressive, it scared me. Of course you do have a voice. So I compliment you to be with Pagny.

Edit to add that in "c'est off" he told "I have a bit of a problem here: my trousers are too short!" Yeah, well, I noticed that some ages ago :naughty:

Edited by Elwendin

Since someone asked to me if I still do translating parties (of course) for The Voice, this time I tried to copy and paste the result. Sorry for having give up on that lately, I didn't get it could be actually interesting for someone cause it's all messy (it's from a chat).

So here it is, it's not accurate and sorry sorry sorry but there are no contestant names but two at the end. If someone will help, we could fix that.

Mika: I have so many different voices that I can do whatever I want, so I have no goal tonight: I'll just look for some cherries to put on my cake

I didn't push the button cause I was in the studio the afternoon when the writer was recording the demo of this song: in LA. He was preparing it to send it to beyonce at that time I had a huge feeling of jealousy, like I'm not used to have and the writer received a phone call an our later to tell him beyonce was going to get that song, go ahead with it. So I had a relationship with this song cause I saw the writer to recording the demo. You transfomed it into something a little bit too much theatral

It's just a matter of style and you deserve a place in here.

Mika: where are you from? Congrats you are in the voice. Now, I don't know, perhaps one day you willl look at the recording of this episode of the voice and you will notice that my hand was like that on the button, I was waiting for the chorus and for me you missed some strenght and the texture was very beautiful and everything was beautiful but I missed the explosion and the dynamic I was waiting for with this song but I'm charmed you are here in this show

Pagny: Mika is waiting for a big voice

Mika: no, I'm tired of big voices.

Pagny: then he looks for tiny ones

Mika: you are super funny. we can tell you love doing music the piano was amazing, kudos to the musicians. But tonight the piano was better than your voice.

You have to find songs that can fit to your voice and the artist you are you have a great potential arrangements can put a lot of pressure

(about the Morocoo guy) mika : I want a great woman singer, I do have a great feeling on this

Mika: we could'nt see you so you had to do all the work with your voice and that's exactly what you did. I agreee with garou, you took the rythm, you took the energy and put them in your voice and I couldn't not to turn my seat, it was clear. Where are you from? I guess you are from morocco.

mika: I want to see what you can do and exagerate it

garou: and you could jump everywhere like mika does

mika: I don't jump, I dance, it's my way.

Mika: In his perfomance I heard the rythm. Often we turn our seats and we see the singers doing the most rythm part avec their physical expression on stage, which it's weird cause we can't actuall see them. When I turned, I saw a guy pretty quiet on the stage and the rythm came from his voice and his breathing. So it's better to focus on the voice instead of moving the butt

mika doesn't understand the quebec language so is speaking some chinese words XD

I didn't push the button cause the HAIR of my body didn't rise. The hair of my arm over here. (the others aren't understanding so he went: ) No, they didn't rise, they are flat flat . They stays there!

Technically it was great. you have an amazing engine, but you have to pull thi engine off the 4x4. Tonight you did the 4x4. brrrrruuummm on the mountain. I prefer vintange cars, in you there's something which reminds me.... now I see your hair... we are still talking about hair but you have plenty... I see somethin a bit Janice ish but your performance wasn't janice chaplin liked. But you can do it

Jenifer: But the song demanded that. It was demanding to ascend

Mika: I don't agree. Ascension make us dizzy

Elwendin: Jenifer: I love to feel dizzy and I'm not scared about emptiness

Mika: I just feel dizzy.

MIKA: I'm sure you are deceived that nobody pushed but accordin to me there was a problem in the choice of the song. Cause there is the voice timbre but, it didn't fit the songs very much, cause this song is a kind of cloudy whereas your voice is a way more direct . It was too much sang so I didn't push cause I didn't feel totally at ease. But you have a beautiful voice.

Mika: How do you feel when you are there singing and nobody was pushing? were you scared?

I'm going to tell you why we all pushed in the same moment, well, why I think we all did it in the same moment: cause you started 110% and when you put yourself like that, with too much energy, too much information, this upset us in a bad way cause we don't know where we're supposed to go. But eventually you totally relaxed, you took your time, you did a pretty beautiful note, this is when we all pushed cause we realized we didint want to miss this guy

Mika: What I love in all this (referring to the coldness of the audience and the couaches) is that instead of getting upset by the audience and that nobody was turning their seats untill the very next moment,you was more at ease and this meand you have potential, you wont' fal apart under the pressure of this competition . So you want to help you , I don't want to take your hand but I want to put you at ease from the beginning so that you can sing like you did it. And now you have to choose. (mischievious glance lol)

Mika: first of all, before me and jennifer pushed for the same contestants, now it's me and Garou. Garou is the king on his throne, it's war and he isn't aware of that. I see his crown on his head, it's shiny and beautiful and it will be pretty beautiful on my head

Mika: according to me and from my instict we are going to upset, I swear. I heard something in the voice which I love cause I feel an emotion. And when I told yes for doing the voice I told I was looking for voices telling something true, telling emotions and I'm going to fight for that. I think there's something pretty interesting in your voice. Was it portuguese, wasn't it? I'm charmed you speak french like that cause sincerely I was scared that when I would have turned you was going to speak with a not enough excellent french since I hear a great potential even in french songs. We are going to do sometging and I assure you that Pagny is going to be so jealous that he'll swalow is ring

Mika: this team is weird but I'm charmed about this mix of people being with me cause I know what to do with it. It's weird but sincerely if it wasn't he will be deceived. I'm proud of my team

Teiva:

Mika: I was yelling to Pagny: "Come on" But it's just not my style cause I'm not sure you can do many other things

Sophie Dalmas:

Thank you :huglove:

thank you so much! :huglove:

Sometimes i lost the details of the phrases, i can't understand everything in french. :fisch:

I see that Mika always says interesting things in a funny way, and that he's never banal or boring. He has personal opinions, and explains them without any fear.

He always respects people in front of him, but he also tries to put a little bit of "pepper" in the show. And the show needs of it, i think. :wink2:

He has choosen to play the role of the modern "enfant terrible". :teehee:

If you remeber, it's the concept he was talking about with Dario Fo two month ago in Italy.

A sort of grown child who looks so sweet and candid, but who has no fear to say every kind of embarassing truths to the others.

In my opinion, a right role for him in that kind of situation, he's credible for the public.

I liked him very much in his italian adventure, and i like him now in this new french adventure at The Voice.

Edited by Marta.

There was something else that Mika said that was funny because of French and English language difference... it was about Jenifer saying she had goosebumps when she heard a contestant singing and she said "les poils" meaning the hair on her arms went up but hair means what you have on top of your head and "hairs" means body hair, so Mika and the other male judges couldn't stop laughing nor did Jenifer after Mika asked what sort of hairs she meant :naughty:

The usual expression for goosebump is "chair de poule" :chkn: skin :teehee:

I hadn't never heard "les poils" before Jenifer used it :naughty:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Hello!!! "The Voice" & "The Voice, La Suite" n°6 are online on http://www.mikawebsite.com :D

"The Voice" & "La Suite" n°6 : http://www.mikawebsite.com/video-voice-prime-n6-voice-la-suite-episode-n6/

I've managed to see it. I downloaded the Adobe Reader and it made the video work for me. Happy day. Great episode. I look forward to catching up with the others.

I've managed to see it. I downloaded the Adobe Reader and it made the video work for me. Happy day. Great episode. I look forward to catching up with the others.

I'm so happy for you Marilyn that you found the solution to be able to watch the videos :woot_jump:

They are all great , you'll see :wub2:

I am so exciteeeed!!!!! The battles are by far my favourite part, I find the auditions a bit too slow-paced for me. We will be able to see Mika's talent as a coach as well...

Mika's team seem to be the people with the most unusual voices.

Looking forward to the battles.