Hi there :)

Blameitonthecurls

Hello!!

First of all I don't know if this is how I should be doing this, so sorry if it is not :fisch:

My name is Ona, I'm 15 years old and I'm from Barcelona, Spain. I've been a fan of Mika since Grace Kelly came out and one of my teachers played it to the class and I have been to three of Mika's concerts, two in Barcelona and one in Istres.

In the one in Istres he spoke to me and my friend during the concert and he took a letter we wrote for him :blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello:

So yeah I don't know what else to say really just that hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello!!

First of all I don't know if this is how I should be doing this, so sorry if it is not :fisch:

My name is Ona, I'm 15 years old and I'm from Barcelona, Spain. I've been a fan of Mika since Grace Kelly came out and one of my teachers played it to the class and I have been to three of Mika's concerts, two in Barcelona and one in Istres.

In the one in Istres he spoke to me and my friend during the concert and he took a letter we wrote for him :blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello:

So yeah I don't know what else to say really just that hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :)

Hola Ona benvinguda :bye: jo també sóc de Barcelona, bé visc a prop. Estic contenta que mes gent d'aquí coneixi, parli i sàpiga de Mika. Espero veure't aviat en un concert d'ell! :wink2:

Ei hola mikasister!!!!!

Que bé que també siguis de Barcelona! Al concert de Razzmatazz del 20 de novembre jo també hi vaig anar :) I, si, tan de bó en puguem veure a un concert seu a Barcelona d'aquí poc!!!

Pots dir-me Alba :wink2:

Hello!!

Hello Ona :bye:

Welcome to MFC and enjoy yourself here ,you've find the best place to share Mika love :mikalove:

I love your username :naughty: