Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

Mika is very loaded in this moment... Enter Tv shows, radio's interview, X Factr in Italia, He has to be tired ! :shocked:

Look at his face :naughty:

He's totally wrecked, I've seen some pics where he looks an extra of Walking Dead. :facepalm:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 45s

Voici une petite vidéo faite par nos soins pour que vous puissiez chanter vous aussi http://bit.ly/1oUpwl1 #BoumBoumBoum

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 28s

Get #BoumBoumBoum now (UK tomorrow, US & Canada 17th) Thanks! :)http://po.st/BoumboumboumiTunes

He'll forget tweeting them :mf_rosetinted:

Its like when he promised to post pictures of his birthday last year...

I am dying to know where he is filming it!

Its really annoying because I am returning to Spain from London on saturday, so I might miss him, but I am begging that my parents will be on the same flight to London on Wednesday.

Its a really bad time to go because it was 41 degrees yesterday in Seville...

Its like when he promised to post pictures of his birthday last year...

I am dying to know where he is filming it!

Its really annoying because I am returning to Spain from London on saturday, so I might miss him, but I am begging that my parents will be on the same flight to London on Wednesday.

Its a really bad time to go because it was 41 degrees yesterday in Seville...

I suppose they need a hot place - to shoot hot stuff ... :teehee:

Hope the heat doesn't make MIKA forgetting to post pics - I think not...:mikadas:

Love,love

me

Mika's gonna be totally sweating in the clip!:doh:

Yeah, I would never make it in such temps! :doh:

In these BBB times, maybe you would like to take a look at Norways biggest summerhit ? :wink2: It's 25 years old, but still soo catchy and funny: "Bombadilla lilfe" - the chorus is bom, bom, bom etc. and this lyric also starts "in the jungle" - but it's not about sex! :naughty: If you search "Bombadilla life" on youtube, you get a live performance from 1989, shared in 2009 ...:blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me

after asking for a while he only said "not Malaga, but near..."

"Near" for Mika could mean Granada, Murcia or Marbella

:mf_rosetinted:

Thank you, oh god he is going to frizzle!! Lol its so true, he might do it John Lennon style and go to the desert in Almería....

I knew it...Almeria

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 59s

Filming on the original set of The Good the Bad And The Ugly. Riding a horse through a deserted western town. A childhood dream come true

I knew it...Almeria

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 59s

Filming on the original set of The Good the Bad And The Ugly. Riding a horse through a deserted western town. A childhood dream come true

:teehee: MIKA - the comboy! :wub2: Hope it will make him want to do real films ...:naughty:

Love,love

me