Is Mika dating someone??

mikaforever!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That would explain why he put LYWID on his record and publicly stated it was about his boyfriend...

I assume the remark was about wishing him happiness in his relationship, which I would guess you'd wish him too. Not everyone's English is as perfect as yours. That being said, silver's probably is and she doesn't get you :teehee:

I think Ingie was trying to be funny/sarcastic. It's hard when there are so many different languages here -- sarcasm really doesn't translate too well, especially not on the internet. :dunno:

I think Ingie was trying to be funny/sarcastic. It's hard when there are so many different languages here -- sarcasm really doesn't translate too well, especially not on the internet. :dunno:

I know she was being sarcastic, I'm from the same country and that's how we communicate. But as you say, it doesn't work well on a multilingual and multicultural forum. I guess I should have put a :mf_rosetinted: after the first part of my post as well. I think we've been teasing/confusing poor mikaforever enough in this thread, especially since he/she is from a part of the world where I know people usually are not used to that kind of sarcasm.

yes that was wath i was thinking...O.o

I know she was being sarcastic, I'm from the same country and that's how we communicate. But as you say, it doesn't work well on a multilingual and multicultural forum. I guess I should have put a :mf_rosetinted: after the first part of my post as well. I think we've been teasing/confusing poor mikaforever enough in this thread, especially since he/she is from a part of the world where I know people usually are not used to that kind of sarcasm.

just a thing I AM SHE!!

What are you talking about? "Whatever yolo"? :blink:

You people really should keep in touch with da younger generation :glasses2:

That would explain why he put LYWID on his record and publicly stated it was about his boyfriend...

I assume the remark was about wishing him happiness in his relationship, which I would guess you'd wish him too. Not everyone's English is as perfect as yours. That being said, silver's probably is and she doesn't get you :teehee:

Silver doesn't get me cause she doesn't get the swag. Ya know. TTYN.

Talk about taking the fun out of life. Life would be awfully boring if I had to take people's understanding of language and sense of humour into consideration. I'm not the "hold hands" kinda type. I like to have a little bit of fun. Let's not make this whole forum a serious place.

Also, not that many Dutch people communicate in sarcasm. It is remarkable how easily offended some Dutchies can be.

Edited by IngievV

It wasn't really trying though. I thought it was quite funny. Not my best but it definitely made me giggle a bit.

It wasn't really trying though. I thought it was quite funny. Not my best but it definitely made me giggle a bit.

I understood this YOLO stuff and it made me giggle too :fisch:

Does that mean that I'm not such an Oldling :naughty:

But I think Ingie should have someone like a personal assistant / translator on this forum :mf_rosetinted: I understand some people may be lost and don't understand you and your jokes / sarcasms sometime, especially that you don't use smileys, poor newbies :teehee:

And I think Irene / Smokesignal would be perfect for this job :mf_rosetinted:

I understood this YOLO stuff and it made me giggle too :fisch:

Does that mean that I'm not such an Oldling :naughty:

But I think Ingie should have someone like a personal assistant / translator on this forum :mf_rosetinted: I understand some people may be lost and don't understand you and your jokes / sarcasms sometime, especially that you don't use smileys, poor newbies :teehee:

And I think Irene / Smokesignal would be perfect for this job :mf_rosetinted:

Smileys give too much away. My best jokes were done without smileys. Think the Mika/Adele twin stories or my personal favourite joke in the mika kissing thread.

Smileys give too much away. My best jokes were done without smileys. Think the Mika/Adele twin stories or my personal favourite joke in the mika kissing thread.

It may be because I'm kind of a newbie myself, but I don't know what you are talking about! That sounds interesting anyway, may I have a link? :teehee:

It may be because I'm kind of a newbie myself, but I don't know what you are talking about! That sounds interesting anyway, may I have a link? :teehee:

The kissing thread joke starts on this page: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25287&highlight=kissing&page=19 Read until the end of the joke XD

And if you have nothing to do: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16358&highlight=Mika+adele+twins

Edited by IngievV

The kissing thread joke starts on this page: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25287&highlight=kissing&page=19 Read until the end of the joke XD

And if you have nothing to do: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16358&highlight=Mika+adele+twins

The kissing thread joke is so funny :naughty:

I actually have things to do so I keep the other one for later :wink2:

Thanks!

Oh dear. :lmfao:

I don't think I ever read any of that. Because I figure a thread about Mika kissing people is going to be empty. :teehee: It would have also been extremely difficult to resist pointing out that there was no need to ever fret about Mika kissing girls. :mf_rosetinted:

I remember that thread :doh: and I still don't understand why are some fans so jealous of some girls or boys that Mika kisses :naughty: .. I think it's :loco: ..

I remember when Mika sang with Ida "Blame it on the weather" for the first time so many fans were jealous of Ida and they were saying that they hate her because the way Mika sings with her .. I think that is stupid :roftl::roftl::roftl:

And about that kissing thread :aah: