• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We made it, but I'm exhausted now... :naughty: I'm not used to such games, I was not thinking in the good direction and I'm not used to these tools, so it was difficult.

Thank you to my wonderful teamates (Ines :wub2:) and to everybody who gave hints here or on Twitter :huglove:

Actually that's fun! I love it :wub2: even if I know now for sure that we won't win anything :teehee:

Hahaha, I found it! :teehee: It really easy if you just see it. But so frustrating if you don't find it at once.

But I didn't now hands had that meaning too, so that makes it less easy :doh:

I knew that meaning of hands,but still couldn't find it easy :aah:

Anyway,I think it's better for everyone to work with her/his team,and to keep their answers for themselves,we all know how annoying are the spoilers on facebook games :wink2:

I'll try to help others now: I did a summary of all hints that were given in this thread:

- all meaning / translation of "hands" (and keep in mind who is making this game for us)

- second part of Swatch's hint:

Some words have different meanings. Enjoy the street view to find the hands!

- Teresa question and STEP answer:

Would anyone tell me how I can see that pic on google maps? I don't know how to do that.
google: google image search. That should get you started I think.

- Udolfo information if you want to check what you found:

Hello,

Maybee A little help for everyones

This pitcures is in Sitges in Spain

Then turn around :thumb_yello:

Oh no, they changed the text in the "How to nethunt" section (http://www.swatch.com/es_es/net.hunt/discover).

I had copied the text at the time we formed the teams and at this point it was:

Be ready to solve the first puzzle on October 27th @400 .beats (Internet Time, measurement by Swatch). Within 1000 .beats, you have to find the puzzle’s code – the faster you are, the more points your team is awarded. Every day the puzzle starts at a different time.

But now it says:

Be ready to solve the first puzzle on October 27th @400 .beats (Internet Time, measurement by Swatch). Within 1000 .beats, you have to find the puzzle’s code – the faster you are, the more points your team is awarded. Every day the puzzle starts at the same time.

So it will start at the same time every day. I don't think it's very fair, especially for North and South American members.

And wasn't the whole point of the game to connect with people from all over the world and you'd be "strong" because it would have been a good time for every member at some point?

Oh no, they changed the text in the "How to nethunt" section (http://www.swatch.com/es_es/net.hunt/discover).

I had copied the text at the time we formed the teams and at this point it was:

But now it says:

So it will start at the same time every day. I don't think it's very fair, especially for North and South American members.

And wasn't the whole point of the game to connect with people from all over the world and you'd be "strong" because it would have been a good time for every member at some point?

Whut :doh: That's gonna suck as much for those of us who are usually at school or work at that time as it does for those who are asleep...bollocks :aah:

But now it says:

Yeah it sucks and that's why I decided earlier this week to bow out. I am not waking up at 4:30 am every day. I wasn't even willing to do it today and I don't have to work. I get terrible migraines and not sleeping is the biggest trigger, so forget it. It's not worth that kind of headache (literally).

The winners will be a group who would only have to pay 50 euro for a flight anyway I suppose. :rolls_eyes:

Whut :doh: That's gonna suck as much for those of us who are usually at school or work at that time as it does for those who are asleep...bollocks :aah:

Yes really good plan to favour the contest towards people who don't work and have no money to buy their £100 watches :lmfao:

I feel crazy and stupid. Crazy stupid and stupid crazy that I haven't found te answer.

I am at work and like sneaking to my phone every 2 minutes to figure it out.

Well this is the other problem. It would be really difficult on a phone and you'll have a much easier time of it on a PC.

I'll try to help others now: I did a summary of all hints that were given in this thread:

- all meaning / translation of "hands" (and keep in mind who is making this game for us)

- second part of Swatch's hint:

Some words have different meanings. Enjoy the street view to find the hands!

- Teresa question and STEP answer:

- Udolfo information if you want to check what you found:

Then turn around :thumb_yello:

I did all of that and I still don't get it. :banghead:

Yes really good plan to favour the contest towards people who don't work and have no money to buy their £100 watches :lmfao:

:lmfao: Maybe I could afford it if I didn't have to pay for flights and hotel :mf_rosetinted:

Well this is the other problem. It would be really difficult on a phone and you'll have a much easier time of it on a PC.

Yea.=\ I was on my computer at home last night when it was first posted but i had no clue what to look for at that time. By 3am I gave up and went to bed. Now I kind of know what I want to look for but, yea, my phone isn't helping much.

Edited by BangBangLou

Found it :aah:

Thank you Alireine for helping !

This morning I was looking in that way but I completely changed direction after a few hours. I should have kept on looking in that way !!

I feel so happy :hi5: but completely exhausted :banghead:

Good luck to all :wink2: