• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Euhm the team is just scored once, right? Or do we score individually and then it's put together?:doh: Don't think the other people on my team are even participating :blink:

yes, the points are given to the whole team, not to the individual team members.

Euhm the team is just scored once, right? Or do we score individually and then it's put together?:doh: Don't think the other people on my team are even participating :blink:

That's some points for the whole team, my teammates are not participating either :sneaky2:

@Daae : look on Google images, some are with codes

We finally have it. I don't want to think about tomorrows puzzle yet :hypo:

Don't think we'll ever be #1

Great :thumb_yello:

No MFCer is number 1 for the moment, unless the other teams fail down tomorrow or the days after, I don't think first prize is for one of us...

I hope some of us will get a watch, at least :thumb_yello:

Let's keep on giving hints between MFCers for the next hunts if everybody agrees :wink2:

I still don't understand how they rank teams because I have got more points than some teams I see in top 10 and I am pretty sure I am not in the 10 first teams classement

I don't get the rule with the 50 beats ?

I think it's good to help each other, but maybe with care:

- In order not to spoil the game, maybe we should try to put the hints into spoiler (just add

before your text, then [ /spoiler] (without space) after it)

- let's try not to give too clear hints, even when asking if it's right :wink2: (I'm thinking of the hint of the barcode there, when you get that hint, then it's finished, so maybe it's boring for some people to find it too easily?)

- and maybe such huge hints should not be given before at least 5 or 6 hours of game?

That's only ideas, feel free to follow them of course :thumb_yello:

It's just that I think that it's good to help each other so we all can continue to play together, but then, it's also logical and normal that the best and most clever teams / people (not me, I'm sure now :aah:) win. By doing like this, I think we wouldn't spoil the game for anybody, and let the best win.

What do you think people? :wink2:

I still don't understand how they rank teams because I have got more points than some teams I see in top 10 and I am pretty sure I am not in the 10 first teams classement

I don't get the rule with the 50 beats ?

The points that you see is only for the first puzzle, they'll add today's points only 50 beats after today's puzzle is finished (in other words, tomorrow morning)

I think it's good to help each other, but maybe with care:

- In order not to spoil the game, maybe we should try to put the hints into spoiler (just add

before your text, then

after it)

- let's try not to give too clear hints, even when asking if it's right :wink2: (I'm thinking of the hint of the barcode there, when you get that hint, then it's finished, so maybe it's boring for some people to find it too easily?)

- and maybe such huge hints should not be given before at least 5 or 6 hours of game?

That's only ideas, feel free to follow them of course :thumb_yello:

It's just that I think that it's good to help each other so we all can continue to play together, but then, it's also logical and normal that the best and most clever teams / people (not me, I'm sure now :aah:) win. By doing like this, I think we wouldn't spoil the game for anybody, and let the best win.

What do you think people? :wink2:

Personnaly I would not have written clearly the word to look for but the person who posted it is a newbie here :wink2:

I am for sharing hints :thumb_yello: , in spoiler, well why not (if I find how to do that :aah:) but is it really necessary ? (the spoiler)

I would be happy that one of us wins the prize, it is not like if we had to realize a personnal thing (like a video or special contest) judged and chosen by MIKA to win a meeting with him. I don't know if you understand what I mean ?

The points that you see is only for the first puzzle, they'll add today's points only 50 beats after today's puzzle is finished (in other words, tomorrow morning)

Thank you but I have already more than 1500 points on my page so I guess the points for today are already in ?

Edit : I did not pay attention to the points I had before I entered the code today, actually ...

So, never mind, I am far far away from the 10 first teams !

Edited by Sweetieval