Signing @ Saturn, in Bergamo, Italy - 7 December 2013

dcdeb

I remember when I got my I - Tune ticket 2009, it was a Monday and Freddy wrote me late afternoon I should be in London on Friday. I never travelled alone before, I never had been in such a big city with a language I had not spoken for more than 25 years and I never was on a tube before. I was so terrified for the rest of the week but I knew I wanted to do it and it was such a great experience!!!

Sometimes you just have to have faith that everything is going to work out and enjoy the surprise of the unknown rather than fearing it.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience.

Life keeps telling me I should stop to try and control. I plan everything because I don't know what to do, I'm scared to miss something, or to do it wrong. I so need to organize to feel comfortable and good, but some events of my life just went out of control and tried to teach me to stop. Well, they failed :aah:

I suppose I'm about of having another lesson.

Now I just want the mall to stop telling around about that.

Bergamo isn't far from Milan ...

Maybe the swatch disappointed people would look for a payback....

I don't talk about mfciers, of course.

I can't wait to meet them.

I'll meet Flavia and I'm looking forward it.

Good that you will be 2 :thumb_yello:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience.

Life keeps telling me I should stop to try and control. I plan everything because I don't know what to do, I'm scared to miss something, or to do it wrong. I so need to organize to feel comfortable and good, but some events of my life just went out of control and tried to teach me to stop. Well, they failed :aah:

I suppose I'm about of having another lesson.

If you want lots of time and information to plan and a guaranteed outcome you have chosen the wrong popstar I'm afraid. :naughty: Mika does whatever Mika feels like doing in most cases and his best ideas are made on a last minute whim (as you saw with last week's party). That's why I'm recommending this signing session. At least he is going there to meet people for 2 hours and as long as you are not way way back in the queue you will get your chance.

Thank you for your advices.

I get what you mean about expectations, planning and stuff.

I'm sorry I failed my words and made a delusional fool of myself. I know he has his life, he's not looking for friends and that he doesn't care about me, or most of the people he happens to meet. I'm not planning to go on a gig, meeting him for sure after that and become a necessary part of his life. I was just trying to explain what I'd like the most: a gig, meet with mfciers and if (if) I'll manage to meet him, well that will be an extra treat. Most of all, I don't mind to have a chat with him alone, I so don't want it! I would just rant or shut up. I was trying to say I'd enjoy more an event with you guys as a group than one on my own as a fan among the crowd (I don't have a shining personality and I'm shy. I'm more comfortable to rely on someone in unknown situations)... But I guess I should start being a fan in the crowd before being an mfcier... I get I have to earn it, I'm here since so little time. I spent some time to read some of your reports, I enjoyed them so much and I dream about being able to have some of the experiences you had.

I just tried to explain my doubts about getting there for the signing and I'm sorry it went wrong. I don't want you to believe I'm a delusional woman or, much worse, a cocky upstart. I appreciate you don't want me to get hurt within impossible expectations.

I think I'll go to Bergamo on saturday, as you told me, if I manage to meet some mfciers there, though. I so don't know how those kind of things work, and I'll enjoy the company so much (besides, that pee matter is a real issue!!!!!). As I said, Mika's events are to me a chance to meet some of you. Queueing is a fun time to spent with interesting people (and to test your skiing underwear). And of course I would find out how does it feel to see him in person, and maybe give him a note, since I'm better in writing than in speaking.

200 km aren't that much, I'm used to drive, this is why I could take a shot on this. If someone is going, could please write a PM to me? I understand Sarik isn't sure to come....

Yes It depends on my boss ... :-

:wub2:

If you want lots of time and information to plan and a guaranteed outcome you have chosen the wrong popstar I'm afraid.

I don't want a guaranteed outcome nor I want him to tell me what he is up to.

Just saying I'm uncomfortable not to know what do to in general. It's a issue of mine, in my life, it's just the way I am and I'm trying so hard to deal with that.

I don't think he's planning the organization of the signing, which is the unknow part to me. I'd just like the mall to explain how they organize it, that's all. And when they don't, I'm still jumping into my car on saturday mornig.

The entire world thinks, in general, that Italy is a beautiful country.

The real truth is that there are a lot of ugly and depressing places.

Italian shopping centers are on the top ten of this kind of ugly places.

I'm lucky! I found something ugliest of shopping centers.:aah:

Here you are: the car park of shopping centers! :doh:

https://www.facebook.com/events/529986863764776/531645106932285/?notif_t=plan_mall_activity

Vi informiamo che l'artista sarà presente esclusivamente per autografare il suo ultimo cd SongBook vol.1, acquistabile presso il punto vendita Saturn.

L'evento si svolgerà dalle ore 16.00 alle ore 18.00, all'aperto, nel parcheggio al secondo livello con accesso dalla rampa esterna; l'area sarà comunque riparata da una tensostruttura.

Sarà presente un fotografo ufficiale e tutte le foto verranno postate sulla pagina ufficiale fb delle Due Torri.

https://www.facebook.com/events/529986863764776/531645106932285/?notif_t=plan_mall_activity

Vi informiamo che l'artista sarà presente esclusivamente per autografare il suo ultimo cd SongBook vol.1, acquistabile presso il punto vendita Saturn.

L'evento si svolgerà dalle ore 16.00 alle ore 18.00, all'aperto, nel parcheggio al secondo livello con accesso dalla rampa esterna; l'area sarà comunque riparata da una tensostruttura.

Sarà presente un fotografo ufficiale e tutte le foto verranno postate sulla pagina ufficiale fb delle Due Torri.

in.the.parking.lot????? :shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

tell me it's a nightmare and I'm waking up soon.

Not a theatre, not a bookshop, not a showroom....the parking lot of a secondary shopping centre!!!!

their Fb page

https://www.facebook.com/leduetorri.shoppingcenter

I wish you all good luck tomorrow - hope you'll have a great time with MIKA during the signing of the Songbook :blush-anim-cl:

And Flavia110 - all the best of luck to you !! :huglove: You really deserve it, after the really bad experience you had in Milan, with the queue for the Swatch signing ...:sneaky2: Hope we get good reports from you all ...:wink2:

Love,love

me

I wish you all good luck tomorrow - hope you'll have a great time with MIKA during the signing of the Songbook :blush-anim-cl:

And Flavia110 - all the best of luck to you !! :huglove: You really deserve it, after the really bad experience you had in Milan, with the queue for the Swatch signing ...:sneaky2: Hope we get good reports from you all ...:wink2:

Love,love

me

awww :wub2: thank you so much!

In the car park????? :doh: no words.... tomorrow will be a very long day... I don't have nothing to make him sign but I'll be there to meet some girls so if there are some MFCers it will be nice to meet you :wink2:

In the car park????? :doh: no words.... tomorrow will be a very long day... I don't have nothing to make him sign but I'll be there to meet some girls so if there are some MFCers it will be nice to meet you :wink2:

so have also fun there. :wink2:

I don't understand that statement: acquistabile presso il punto vendita Saturn.

Do you think we have to buy the cd over there?

Lucrezia, PM

The statement says he will be there only to sign the Songbook CD's and you can purchase it at the place