1" and "THE ORIGIN OF LOVE"

3)World's best video - "Underwater" and

"Popular Song"

4) World's best male artist

5) World's best live act

6) World's best entertainer of the year

Cast your votes here:

http://www.worldmusicawards.com/index.php/vote/

You can vote every day, and keep it in mind there are a lot of nominees, so it's gonna be even harder for him to win, so every vote matters!

Edited by Tulun♥23

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika is nominated for the WMA 2013' date=' in the following categories:

1) [b']World's best song[/b] - "POPULAR SONG"

feat Ariana Grande and "UNDERWATER"

2) World's best album - "SONGBOOK Vol.

"Popular Song"

5) World's best live act

Cast your votes here:

You can vote every day, and keep it in mind there are a lot of nominees, so it's gonna be even harder for him to win!

Tulun and I believe this deserves a thread .Hopefully there wasn t one already :teehee:

I was so dissapointed that Mika wasn t in the NRJ awards this year I don t ever want this to happen again he deserves to be nominated and to win :wub2:

I find it easier to vote from phone as it is in alphabetical order :wink2:

It s a pity that Underwater and Popular song are both in the same category meaning votes won t concentrate on one unless we all decide to vote for one so it gets a real chance.

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Tulun and I believe this deserves a thread .Hopefully there wasn t one already :teehee:

I was so dissapointed that Mika wasn t in the NRJ awards this year I don t ever want this to happen again he deserves to be nominated and to win :wub2:

It s a pity that Underwater and Popular song are both in the same category meaning votes won t concentrate on one unless we all decide to vote for one so it gets a real chance.

I prefer him nominated for Grammy and Ivor Novello too.

Thanks , I`ll keep on voting)

When I visited this webpage to vote for Mika , for the 1st time, I was confused with alphabetical order of nominees:teehee: , was thinking "why Mika is in the end of the list? he should be on top! " Oh, stupid me:doh:

Ha, im thinking the same although i know that....

Btw, search "mika" in your browser instead of looking all over the page...:wink2:

I'm glad this thread was made. I wondered about doing one myself. It's on the voting thread, but not many seem to go on that one. This way, more fans will see it and vote for Mika.

I don't think it's just because of Italy that he's been nominated. Popular Song has millions of hits on YT and I think that's influenced the powers that be at the WMAs as well as Mika's success in Italy.

I agree that we need to choose one of each of the double-noms (Video and Song) I think we need to think which video and song have the best chance, not which one we'd prefer. I think maybe Popular vid as it has more hits that Uw, but I'm not sure which song stands the best chance.

"Popular Song"

5) World's best live act

Cast your votes here:

You can vote every day, and keep it in mind there are a lot of nominees, so it's gonna be even harder for him to win, so every vote matters!

I'm glad this thread was made. I wondered about doing one myself. It's on the voting thread, but not many seem to go on that one. This way, more fans will see it and vote for Mika.

I don't think it's just because of Italy that he's been nominated. Popular Song has millions of hits on YT and I think that's influenced the powers that be at the WMAs as well as Mika's success in Italy.

I agree that we need to choose one of each of the double-noms (Video and Song) I think we need to think which video and song have the best chance, not which one we'd prefer. I think maybe Popular vid as it has more hits that Uw, but I'm not sure which song stands the best chance.

Glad you feel the same dear Marilyn :huglove:

The best thing to do about the doubles would be to open a survey so we can all vote and pick for double categories what s Mika s best one in terms of potential votes.

That s a tough one! My heart goes to Underwater but I don t know about the potential votes.

weird, i can't vote once a day, but only once! :aah:

voted for popular video and underwater as best song. think it might have a bigger chance, since popular in this version is only really known in the US, and underwater was in the swatch scuba libre spot (guess that's also why it was nominated)

btw, do we know when the awards show is gonna take place?

voted for popular video and underwater as best song. think it might have a bigger chance, since popular in this version is only really known in the US, and underwater was in the swatch scuba libre spot (guess that's also why it was nominated)

I voted Popular both in best video and best song.I don't know,but I think most of Ariana's fans would vote for Popular too.:original:

Same for me, could only vote once...

Just a tip for finding the Mika choice faster:

Hit ctrl+f' date=' type "Mika", and there you go :)

It's really annoying because there are at least 100 nominees in each category.[/quote']

:thumb_yello: THANK you - works perfectly !! :huglove: Now I could vote again, very fast, thanks to your tip, clever girl ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

I voted Popular both in best video and best song.I don't know,but I think most of Ariana's fans would vote for Popular too.:original:

I tweeted to @ArianaGrande (it was actualy to a radio station that had played Popular, but Ari's twitter was included) to say Popular was nominated in Best vid and Best song. Maybe others can tweet Ari too, with the link. The more votes, the better for her as well as Mika.

I tweeted to @ArianaGrande (it was actualy to a radio station that had played Popular, but Ari's twitter was included) to say Popular was nominated in Best vid and Best song. Maybe others can tweet Ari too, with the link. The more votes, the better for her as well as Mika.

Yeah but at the end of the day, the award will be given to Mika, not Ari, so I don't think the arianators (yeah, they have a name :naughty:) will care... :sneaky2:

Yeah but at the end of the day' date=' the award will be given to Mika, not Ari, so I don't think the arianators (yeah, they have a name :naughty:) will care... :sneaky2:[/quote']

Well they might vote. It's worth a try.

I can't vote again atm. I voted yesterday morning and still can't vote though it's the next afternoon. I tried with a different browser and a different email, but it wasn't fooled.

I don't understand why some can vote more than once, but I can't.

Well they might vote. It's worth a try.

I can't vote again atm. I voted yesterday morning and still can't vote though it's the next afternoon. I tried with a different browser and a different email, but it wasn't fooled.

I don't understand why some can vote more than once, but I can't.

i think that maybe if you vote from different places, or are given a different ip address by your provider every time you go online, then you can vote more than once. but from what i see, it won't let you vote twice from the same ip address.

i'll vote again from my mobile, with the ip of the mobile network provider. :teehee:

i think that maybe if you vote from different places, or are given a different ip address by your provider every time you go online, then you can vote more than once. but from what i see, it won't let you vote twice from the same ip address.

i'll vote again from my mobile, with the ip of the mobile network provider. :teehee:

it's true, you can go to the library and vote like 10 times for Mika :naughty:

Yesterday I voted from work and this morning from home. I used the same e-mail both times. I don't know if I'll be able to vote tomorrow :dunno:

Me too - from the same mail, yesterday and today. I tried again now, just to see what happened, but wasn't allowed to do it again - I'll try again tomorrow ... :teehee:

Love,love

me

That's a great idea, I'll try that too :naughty:

Thanks for sharing Mellody :huglove::thumb_yello:

In a way, it's good that it won't let us vote more than once. It makes it more fair. I can just imagine millions of Beliebers and Directioners voting all day on their computers and phones, if they could do that.

At least, this way, everyone nominated has the same chance, and lets hope Mika gets enough votes to win at least one category.

I think all we can do is make sure we keep tweeting. about it and letting people know he's up for the awards. Also RT other tweets about it that we see.

"Popular Song"

5) World's best live act

Cast your votes here:

This has been going on for the last few months, but the Best Male, Live Act and Entertainer only got added this week, I guess after the surge of popularity in Italy.

I thought I started a thread for this a few months back?

This has been going on for the last few months, but the Best Male, Live Act and Entertainer only got added this week, I guess after the surge of popularity in Italy.

I thought I started a thread for this a few months back?

And these are important categories, I think - because MIKA really IS the best here :aah: Btw, I can't vote again today, from the same mail - so I agree Marilyn, this is the most fair way of winning an award :blush-anim-cl: Otherwise there surely would be lot of fans, voiting 24/7 ...:doh:

We cross our fingers and toes - and hope MIKA gets what he deserves :blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me