World Music Awards 2013

Tulun♥23

This has been going on for the last few months, but the Best Male, Live Act and Entertainer only got added this week, I guess after the surge of popularity in Italy.

I thought I started a thread for this a few months back?

Rose, I had a look, but couldn't find any other threads about this :dunno:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rose, we've been talking about it on the voting thread for a while, maybe that's what you mean? i hadn't seen an extra thread for it yet. :dunno:

like i said before, the chance of voting more than once doesn't depend on the e-mail address you enter (tho i'd recommend using different ones there too :teehee:) but on the ip address, which basically means your internet connection. so if you vote from your friends/relatives/neighbours place again, it should work another time. :wink2: just sayin', i surely won't visit everyone now just to use their internet. :naughty: and of course i agree, it's much fairer than other votings. :thumb_yello:

rose, we've been talking about it on the voting thread for a while, maybe that's what you mean? i hadn't seen an extra thread for it yet. :dunno:

like i said before, the chance of voting more than once doesn't depend on the e-mail address you enter (tho i'd recommend using different ones there too :teehee:) but on the ip address, which basically means your internet connection. so if you vote from your friends/relatives/neighbours place again, it should work another time. :wink2: just sayin', i surely won't visit everyone now just to use their internet. :naughty: and of course i agree, it's much fairer than other votings. :thumb_yello:

It's definitely fairer. To give Mika the best chance we need to tweet about it, put it on any facebook page and anywhere else we can.

I don't have facebook, but I've tweeted about it on the @mikasounds and @Kylieminogue conversation. It doesn't hurt to mention it to other fan groups. Obviously their favourite guy/girl/band will come first for them, but they might give Mika a vote in anything that doesn't involve voting against their favourite.

• 2 weeks later...

:Update:

We can vote nine times for Mika

In the best world song we can both vote for Underwater and Popular songs

In the best world video we can both vote for Underwater and Popular song videos

In the best world album we can both vote for TOOL and Songbook 1

And for best world entertainer

And best live act

And best male singer

So we can vote nine times for Mika every day :woot_jump:

http://www.worldmusicawards.com/index.php/vote/

Edited by crazyaboutmika

And best live act

And best male singer

We can also vote for Stardust in best world song. :wink2:

But I already voted once and cannot vote again. :no:

I've just discovered that you can vote more than once, but you have to wait a couple of days before you vote again. That's what I did: I voted for the first time and then the following day the website didn't allow me to vote again. I tried again after a few days, and I was able to vote. I voted from the same computer, the same ip and the same e-mail, so.... I guess it works.

I've just discovered that you can vote more than once, but you have to wait a couple of days before you vote again. That's what I did: I voted for the first time and then the following day the website didn't allow me to vote again. I tried again after a few days, and I was able to vote. I voted from the same computer, the same ip and the same e-mail, so.... I guess it works.

sure it was the same IP address? the only possibility where i was able to vote a 2nd time was after they had added mika in the other categories. apart from that, whether i wait a few days or several weeks doesn't change a thing, it doesn't work a 2nd time from my internet at home (not even with a different computer). :dunno:

sure it was the same IP address? the only possibility where i was able to vote a 2nd time was after they had added mika in the other categories. apart from that, whether i wait a few days or several weeks doesn't change a thing, it doesn't work a 2nd time from my internet at home (not even with a different computer). :dunno:

I'm pretty sure it was the same IP, yes.. It didn't let me vote at first but after a few days I could vote again.

I'm not exactly sure about how that website works, to be honest, but I am so glad it lets me vote again.. :naughty:

It doesn't work for me either. :dunno:

And best live act

And best male singer

I can't. I've tried. I managed to do one category, but now it says I've already voted in everything. It's been at least a week since I could vote.

It has only let me vote once in each category :dunno:

you just need to change your name, no matter if it is the same email, for example:

There are three options in the best song in each of the songs you have to put a different name and a different last name it doesn't matter if it's the same email. Hope that it works!!:thumb_yello:

We can also vote for Stardust in best world song. :wink2:

How could I miss Stardust :doh: Thank you Annie :huglove:

But I already voted once and cannot vote again. :no:

I can vote every day but only once for every catergory.

I can't. I've tried. I managed to do one category, but now it says I've already voted in everything. It's been at least a week since I could vote.

This is so strange, it looks like the website works differently for each one of us... :doh:

It has only let me vote once in each category :dunno:

you just need to change your name, no matter if it is the same email, for example:

There are three options in the best song in each of the songs you have to put a different name and a different last name it doesn't matter if it's the same email. Hope that it works!!:thumb_yello:

It's so wierd , for me it works just like for Sherlocked ...I can vote nine times, I'll try ten now with Stardust. :thumb_yello: I use my phone which is a Samsung Y and home WIFI....I should try 3G and another e-mail , because that would be a different IP address too so I might be able to vote even more that way :thumb_yello:

That website is wierd indeed :blink: Sherlocked, where do you live? I live in France. maybe it depends on which country you live it? :dunno:

It's so wierd , for me it works just like for Sherlocked ...I can vote nine times, I'll try ten now with Stardust. :thumb_yello: I use my phone which is a Samsung Y and home WIFI....I should try 3G and another e-mail , because that would be a different IP address too so I might be able to vote even more that way :thumb_yello:

That website is wierd indeed :blink: Sherlocked, where do you live? I live in France. maybe it depends on which country you live it? :dunno:

The website works normally, it only depends on the region you`re from.

From Russia I can vote once a day from the same ip address. ( Same for Stardust.... I`m not sure my voice helps Stardust though:aah:

That worked for me. :thumb_yello:

Edited by DutchAnnie

I'm in Italy. I think you're probably right: it probably depends on the country in which you live.

• 2 months later...