Fans meetings in France

Alireine

So, I'm really happy about the party and I think all the fans were happy too :wub2:

Thanks everybody for your kind words, I hope next time you can all join us :thumb_yello::huglove:

Thanks for the report and the photos! :wub2: And I'm so pleased Mika acknowledged you as well! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A big thanks to Adele, Virginie, Melanie and Leila for have organized our meeting and wthout which lots of us wouldn't managed to get in saturday night. You rock, girls !

It was a great day! Guy -Noël felt less alone with the husband of Steph ! By cons , they've had to dowith a Piou chick 1000 heavier and exasperating throughout the filming, poor both of them.

The guy dressed in a in yellow chick Tshirt kept screaming and made them turn totally mad! He also annoyed me but I was further so it was OK for me .

I spent a great evening and Underwater acoustic version with the strings was beautiful. Mika was stressed out but so professional and, as I heard, much more than the other 3 .

The battles were super quality with excellent candidates! Mika and Garou were wise !

Great that he came to say hello on the TV tray and that he stopped the car before leaving with Florent Pagny ! He said he was very happy to see the girls there to share that moments with him!

Here are a few pictures we have taken

366002DSC00312.jpg

927637DSC00983.jpg

548166DSC00984.jpg

521314DSC00986.jpg

Thank you Hélène!

(and Maggie helped us to organize the meeting too :wink2:)

Love that in the first pic, it seems Mika is with us too (look at the screen :teehee:)

Edited by Alireine

I'm thrilled reading this :wub2: Glad you had a happy time and glad Mika knew about the meeting :naughty:

Thanks so much for sharing the pics and the report :huglove:

I'm really happy for you that it was so perfect , that everyone could be there and also see Mika after the show as well :wub2:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a little bit late, sorry. Blame it on Holidays. :blush-anim-cl:

Thank you for the pics! I hope everyone had fun. The party was funny and the fish and chips was the best I have ever had (except in London of course :mf_rosetinted:).

Mika's reaction was so unexpected and so nice. :wub2:

I took two pics. I hope we will do it again very soon. :wink2:

295936631.jpg

857663792.jpg

Edited by Meggy

As it seems many fans are coming to the recording of Saturday 11th, we will do a Galette des rois party (French cake related to a holiday) at the same pub than last time.

France_Galette_des_Rois_2.jpg

When? Saturday 11th of January from 1 to 3 PM

Where? Irish pub King Lewis 79 rue du Landy, Saint-Denis (not far from The Voice studio)

What to bring? a galette or another cake. Of course you can decide to share the costs and the cake with other fans, but remember, the pub is not selling any galette (and I think there is no backery in the neighbourhood, but there must be some at the supermarket on the way from the station). You can have drinks from the pub, and also a few desserts, but no Galette. Sorry but we can't provide Galette for everybody (one day maybe :wink2:)

Registration? Yes please, until Friday 6PM, by email: rencontrefans@gmail.com

• 8 months later...

Bonjour!

We are doing a fans meeting on the 28th of September (Sunday), near Paris.

A fan will be running at the race organized by Imagine for Margo and we will be supporting her, and then having lunch all together.

If the weather is nice it will be a picnic (you can buy food at the race), if not we will be going to La Défense and eat in a restaurant.

The place of the race is "parc de Saint-Cloud", it is easily reachable by tramway T2 or subway M9 from Paris.

Please contact me if you are interested in coming or for more informations.

Hope to meet you there :thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...

So we spent a lovely day yesterday :wub2:

Ninie ran very well and finished the race, so now Mika has to keep his promise and give 1000 euros to Imagine for Margo charity :naughty::thumb_yello:

It was very moving to see so many people running for this charity, fighting against children's cancer. They were giving explanations about the goals of the charity, some people came to give testimonies, very interesting and moving.

They said that Mika spent the weekend with some children this summer :thumb_yello:

As the weather was lovely we then had a picnic at the parc and could also relax in the afternoon.

I loved to see new faces :huglove:

Here are a few pictures:

1526934_10205001422703450_8698487667118685002_n.jpg?oh=5f8ae95c9d4e17e46bb13dbabb2eb508&oe=54CDA4B0&__gda__=1422357897_9e3956abc6abe89036310bbd26cb548b

Bym-kU0IEAA116Y.jpg

BynOemnCUAAz2OT.jpg

BynGPSxCUAAWoul.jpg

So we spent a lovely day yesterday :wub2:

Ninie ran very well and finished the race, so now Mika has to keep his promise and give 1000 euros to Imagine for Margo charity :naughty::thumb_yello:

It was very moving to see so many people running for this charity, fighting against children's cancer. They were giving explanations about the goals of the charity, some people came to give testimonies, very interesting and moving.

They said that Mika spent the weekend with some children this summer :thumb_yello:

As the weather was lovely we then had a picnic at the parc and could also relax in the afternoon.

I loved to see new faces :huglove:

Here are a few pictures:

1526934_10205001422703450_8698487667118685002_n.jpg?oh=5f8ae95c9d4e17e46bb13dbabb2eb508&oe=54CDA4B0&__gda__=1422357897_9e3956abc6abe89036310bbd26cb548b

Bym-kU0IEAA116Y.jpg

BynOemnCUAAz2OT.jpg

BynGPSxCUAAWoul.jpg

Looks like you had a lovely day. :thumb_yello: and well done to Ninie:yay:

• 2 months later...

So, a new party is coming for fans in France! :thumb_yello:

On Saturday the 20th of December we will have lunch (or drink) together at the same Irish pub than last year for Christmas. It was so delicious :wub2:

it's very close from The Voice place so those who will be going to the recording in the evening can do it easily.

It will be starting from 11h30 am but feel free to come / leave when you want! Most of us will probably be leaving the place around 3 pm to go to queue for The Voice :mf_rosetinted:

If you want to join us you are more than welcome, but please register at the email address rencontrefans@gmail.com :wink2:

Hoping to meet you there! :huglove:

B3zAPZVIQAE6Kvw.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
So, a new party is coming for fans in France! :thumb_yello:

On Saturday the 20th of December we will have lunch (or drink) together at the same Irish pub than last year for Christmas. It was so delicious :wub2:

it's very close from The Voice place so those who will be going to the recording in the evening can do it easily.

It will be starting from 11h30 am but feel free to come / leave when you want! Most of us will probably be leaving the place around 3 pm to go to queue for The Voice :mf_rosetinted:

If you want to join us you are more than welcome, but please register at the email address rencontrefans@gmail.com :wink2:

Hoping to meet you there! :huglove:

B3zAPZVIQAE6Kvw.jpg

The 20th is my birthday and I sooooo wish I could be there! But I'll be there in spirit so please someone have a drink for me :) Wishing you all an amazing time! :)

I have a feeling Mika read this thread :wub2: How sweet of him :wub2:

Or someone else did and told him about it. :wink2:

So no reports about the meetup yet? :sad:

I know, I was hoping to hear something today, too. Starved for Mika news... :blink:

So no reports about the meetup yet? :sad:

I'm waiting too ...

Or someone else did and told him about it. :wink2:

I know, I was hoping to hear something today, too. Starved for Mika news... :blink:

I bet that was the ticket fairy who told him:naughty: Thank you :huglove:

Me too...there are pics of Mika after The Voice on twitter...but that's all so far...I hope we get reports tomorrow...after the girls get a good night of sleep

Edited by crazyaboutmika