Fans meetings in France

Alireine

Hi everybody!

I'm sorry, I was quite busy these last 2 days.

So, the meeting was so much fun! We were around 35 people of all ages and there was a nice feeling. One of the fan (Justine :huglove:) had the great idea that everybody bring a Christmas hat :wub2: Ok, we looked a bit strange with them but it was fun! :aah: We ate a lot, chatted a lot, drank ... with measure :mf_rosetinted:.

Of course, the fact that Mika made the big suprise to offer us all the meals and drinks is one of the reason that make this meeting unforgetable for me! :shocked::shocked:

Deb, if somebody (from MFC?) talked to MIKA or the Team about the meeting, thank you very much :huglove: We didn't know about it.

Some fans actually gave him an official invitation a few days ago and he was kind enough to explain why he wouldn't be able to come (of course :mf_rosetinted: busy :mf_rosetinted::naughty:) and to say that he would be sending "something" to the restaurant. It was such a nice thought! :wub2: (I have to say that I thought that he may forget it? :fisch:)

So we were really surprised when we heard from the restaurant owner, in the middle of the lunch, that someone from the Team called to tell everything would be paid by him :shocked: and so happy of course :wub2::wub2:

So, we finished spending nice time together, and then moved to the studios around 4 pm I think, to queue for The Voice.

But that's a story for another thread :mf_rosetinted:

:wink2:

:huglove::huglove:

I'll post a few pics :wink2:

Edit: sorry for the MANY smileys ^^

Edited by Alireine

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On trinque!

B5TeGR3CcAEupnO.jpg

10806211_10152614018012551_286107975594958311_n.jpg?oh=df9514d6039a2aa5abb68c59660206da&oe=5542975B&__gda__=1430151947_39074df9dbc6c22bbccc2e61ec67c323

:thumb_yello: Thank you so much for these lovely photos, and great report!! :huglove: I'm very happy to hear that you had such a funny meeting, with the sweet surprise from MIKA himself!! :wub2: What a nice "Christmas-gift"...:mikadas:

Love,love

me

Of course, the fact that Mika made the big suprise to offer us all the meals and drinks is one of the reason that make this meeting unforgetable for me! :shocked::shocked:

I have had the sense the past year that fans have been giving, giving, giving and Mika has been taking it all for granted but I am glad to see I am wrong about that and some (great) things have not changed.

I know how super exciting it is when an unexpected gift from Mika turns up and kicks an already festive mood into overdrive. I am really pleased you had a great time. Looks like a nice group, love the pics! :original:

Un grand merci, Mélanie, pour ces magnifiques photos !

Merci également, ainsi qu'à Maggie, pour l'organisation de cette incroyable et inoubliable journée qui tombait, en plus, le jour de mon anniversaire !

Soirée très réussie aussi ! Le tout dans une ambiance chaleureuse !

A Mika 718x988h.gif

Edited by Nicou

It was such a nice meeting, I had already enjoyed last year's event very much but this time I knew fellow fans much better and it helps to feel at ease. I had a great time both at the pub and during the recording (even if the Battles are much less entertaining than blind auditions) and I still can't believe that Mika offered us all our meal :wub2: I will never forget the moment we learnt it... Surreal! But with Mika dreams can be reality and I feel like I write this in each of my reports but I'm really amazed by his kindness!

Thanks to everyone who was there to make this day a very special one from the meal at the pub :cheers: to the recording with some of our dance moves :groovy: to waiting outside dancing the Macarena and singing 'Dadadidadidoum' at 2am :insane::biggrin2:

Special thanks to Mélanie and Maggie, your hard work is very much appreciated :flowers2:

@Nicole: je ne savais pas que c'était ton anniversaire, joyeux anniversaire en retard!

Thanks a lot for the pictures, especially as mine are all so blurred :tears: (I am such a catastrophe with a camera!)

Ok, my turn:

I was really looking forward this meeting. I already had the honor to know quite a few of the people who would be there and the idea of sharing a drink and a meal with them made me really happy. And I was eager to meet those I didn't know yet. So I already had high expectations... and it still managed to be even better than I had imagined :wub2:

We could say I went though a few pre-meeting before the official one as we kept finding people on our way from the train station to the restaurant and let's say we started at 3 we arrived a dozen :biggrin2: . Some were already here, others arrived quite quickly, and soon enough started the greetings and presentations waltz (and believe me, at around 35, it is quite a waltz :aah: )

We reach our seats, put our hats on (thanks Justine for the idea <3), this is so good to be all together in a warm place for a change :cheerful_h4h: . The atmosphere is really good, Mélanie fights with the TV for 10 minutes to put the Parc des Princes on (and a bit later, her voice raising "now shush everyone the Boss is singing Happy Ending!" :teehee: ). We laugh, we sing, we're happy. I keep going from table to table, trying to enjoy everyone's compagny. I am not the only one doing that, the place looks like a happy circus :huglove:.

Meals and drinks arrive and I have to say that considering how many we were and how big a mess we were making by moving all the time, service was notably quick and smooth :thumb_yello: .

So in a few words, it was already perfect.

And then all of a sudden it became more-than-perfect.

This moment... the phone has rung in our complete indifference until the voice of one of our organizing fairies rises to cover all conversation and deliver the news. Mika is offering us everything. "I'm gonna send you something", he had said... oh Mika :swoon:

We all applause, we are under shock, we even cry. We can't really realise what is happening on the moment. Just the fact that he is thinking of us and wants to offer this as a gift to his fans, how sweet and moving of him. It won't ever stop to be amazing and I guess you can never get used to those acts of kindness of him, can you? :wub2:

You can imagine how euphoric the rest of the meeting was...

Those who then went to the recording kept their hats on their heads, we all looked a bit crazy with our hats on heads and stars shining in our eyes but we didn't care :fangurl:

Thanks a lot to all those who were there and made this event so great, and to all those who coudn't be there but were with us by thought. Thanks to Mika for being Mika...

And most of all, even if I know they don't like it... thanks to all the little angels who did so much to make this event a reality. All those things you did for us, with all your heart, and always from the shadow... This gift, it comes from you first.

Thank you.

[YOUTUBE]K6nerZiSxzI[/YOUTUBE]

La même chose en français :mf_rosetinted:

J'avais vraiment hâte de vivre cette rencontre. J'avais déjà la chance de connaître une bonne partie des gens présents et la perspective de partager un verre et un repas ensemble me rendait heureuse rien que d'y penser. Et puis j'était toute impatiente de rencontrer ceux que je ne connaissais pas encore. Bref, j'attendais beaucoup... et j'ai reçu 100 fois plus encore.

On pourrait dire que j'ai vécu une succession de pré-rencontres puisque sur notre chemin de la gare au restaurant on n'a pas cessé de croiser du monde et disons que nous partîmes 3 nous nous vîmes une dizaine en arrivant au pub Smilie_PDT . Certains étaient déjà là, d'autres arrivèrent très vite et aussitôt commence la valse des retrouvailles et des présentations (et à un peu plus de 35 croyez bien que c'est une sacrée valse :P )

On rejoint nos places, on enfile nos bonnets (merci de l'idée Justine <3 ), c'est si agréable d'être tous ensemble bien au chaud pour une fois XD. L'ambiance est top, Mélanie se bat 10 minutes avec la télé pour réussir à lancer le Parc des Princes (et sa voix qui s'élèvera un peu plus tard "bon maintenant tout le monde se tait le Boss chante Happy Ending! " Smilie_PDT ). On rit, on chante, on est contents. Je me balade de table en table pour essayer de profiter de tout le monde. Je ne suis pas la seule à faire ça, l'endroit ressemble à un joyeux cirque.

Plats et boissons arrivent et je dois dire que vu le nombre que nous étions et le bazar intersidéral que nous mettions à ne pas tenir en place, j'ai trouvé le service remarquablement rapide et fluide.

Donc pour résumé, c'était déjà parfait.

Et tout à coup c'est devenu plus-que-parfait.

Ce moment... le téléphone avait sonné dans l'indifférence générale jusqu'à ce que soudain la voix de l'une de nos fées s'élève pour couvrir toutes les conversations et nous délivre la nouvelle. Mika nous offre tout. "Je vous ferais parvenir quelque chose", qu'il avait dit ... oh Mika Love

On applaudit, on est sous le choc, on pleure même. On ne peut pas réaliser complètement ce qu'il se passe sur le moment. Juste le fait qu'il pense à nous et qu'il veut faire ce cadeau à ses fans, c'est tellement touchant. Ca ne sera jamais moins qu'incroyable et je suppose que l'on ne s'habitue jamais à ses élans de générosité et de tendresse, n'est-ce pas?

Vous pouvez imaginer l'euphorie dans laquelle le repas s'est poursuivi Love

Ceux qui se sont ensuite rendus à l'enregistrement ont gardés leur bonnet toute l'après-midi, on avait un peu l'air fous mais on s'en fichait tellement (et puis comme ont dit les adorables fans de Pagny quelques jours plus tôt "en fait les fans de Mika sont aussi fous que lui" Smilie_PDT )

Merci à tous ceux qui étaient là et qui ont fait de l'évènement ce qu'il était, merci à tous ceux qui n'ont pas pu être là mais qu'il l'étaient quand même par la pensée, merci à Mika d'être Mika...

Et surtout, et même si je sais qu'elle n'aiment pas ça... merci aux petits anges qui ont tant fait en amont pour rendre cet événement possible. Tout ce que vous avez fait pour nous, avec tout votre coeur, sans jamais vouloir quitter l'ombre... Ce cadeau, c'est d'abord vous qui nous l'avez offert.

Merci.

Thanks for the photos and videos and reports! So nice to read. Heart-warming really, to think that Mika still takes the time to be so kind to his fans.

:wub2:

I bet that was the ticket fairy who told him:naughty: Thank you :huglove:

Deb, if somebody (from MFC?) talked to MIKA or the Team about the meeting, thank you very much :huglove: We didn't know about it.

Some fans actually gave him an official invitation a few days ago and he was kind enough to explain why he wouldn't be able to come (of course :mf_rosetinted: busy :mf_rosetinted::naughty:) and to say that he would be sending "something" to the restaurant. It was such a nice thought! :wub2: (I have to say that I thought that he may forget it? :fisch:)

Melanie, I'm sure it was the invitation to Mika that did the trick this time! :thumb_yello:

I was just trying to say to Anne that I'm 99.99% sure Mika didn't read the thread himself. Sadly, those days when he read here are long gone. :sad:

But I will say, immodestly :wink2: that I think we (the MFC Mod Team) do a pretty good job of keeping Mika and his team up to date with what's going on in the fan world, so that they know about these sorts of get-togethers and other activities. They do like to be kept in the loop, you know?

Thanks for the photos and videos and reports! So nice to read. Heart-warming really, to think that Mika still takes the time to be so kind to his fans.

Melanie, I'm sure it was the invitation to Mika that did the trick this time! :thumb_yello:

I was just trying to say to Anne that I'm 99.99% sure Mika didn't read the thread himself. Sadly, those days when he read here are long gone. :sad:

But I will say, immodestly :wink2: that I think we (the MFC Mod Team) do a pretty good job of keeping Mika and his team up to date with what's going on in the fan world, so that they know about these sorts of get-togethers and other activities. They do like to be kept in the loop, you know?

Thank you very much for all this! :huglove::huglove:

And I forgot to thank you, Melyssa, for your very nice report (as usual :wub2:). I love this video!

Thanks to everybody who came, and also for the reports, pics and videos! :huglove:

Thanks a lot for the pictures, especially as mine are all so blurred :tears:(I am such a catastrophe with a camera!)

Such a lovely report :wub2: Thank you so much for you reports and videos :huglove:

:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

Thanks so much for sharing :wub2:

My heart was with you guys :wub2:

You do, dear MFC fairies :thumb_yello: Thank you for being Mika's ears and eyes :huglove:

Edited by crazyaboutmika