Hey everyone!

ManonR

HEY! I'm new here! About me and my addiction:

When I was little, when I saw Mika on TMF, which is like the Dutch MTV. I would listen to Relax all day. Back then, I only knew the songs Relax, Grace Kelly, Big Girl, Kick Ass and We are Golden, but I can't really caal myself a 'fan' back then. Through the years I kinda forgot about Mika. And this summer while I was on YouTube, I saw Popular Song in the suggestions. I was like, 'hey it's that curly guy Mika! But wait... he's less curly...'. Then I watched his videos over and over again, and before I knew it I was a MikaFreak. Since that day I have listened to his music every day.

Sorry if you see any mistakes, english isn't my first language.

See you later, Manon

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:bye: Hallo Manon ... welkom by MFC.

1.gif

Mijn naam is Annemieke en ik ben de world rep voor Nederland. Voor antwoord op eventuele vragen kun je altijd bij mij terecht. Ook kun je hier kijken voor meer info: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3931667&postcount=62

Ik hoop dat je een leuke tijd gaat beleven op het forum. :thumb_yello:

Good to see you!! Hope you have a wonderful time here!

While speaking of it, would anyone like to show me how to post a new thread? I'm new here as well and I can't seem to find it anywhere :/

Check your visitor messages. :wink2:

Hi Manon! Welcome here! I didn't know there were girls called Manon in the Netherlands and thought you were a new French member ;)

Yes, there are a lot of girls out here who's names are Manon, but we do pronounce it a bit differend. In fact, there is an other girl in my class named Manon :).