Hello to everyone!

YeEunnie

Hello!

My name is Diana and I am from Perú.

The first time I saw Mika (actually listen to his voice) was in 2007/2008. I was playing with the TV and then when I changed the channel there it was: Relax. I liked the song very much but that was all.

Then last year I was having troubles with my french class and a friend post on my facebook "Elle me dit" hoping that it will help me. I was stunned when I found out that it was the same singer. :shocked: So I looked him up on Youtube and I became a Mikafreak :D:wub2:

The last semester I use Mika for my homework speeches. :naughty:

I am happy to meet you all!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello!

My name is Diana and I am from Perú.

The first time I saw Mika (actually listen to his voice) was in 2007/2008. I was playing with the TV and then when I changed the channel there it was: Relax. I liked the song very much but that was all.

Then last year I was having troubles with my french class and a friend post on my facebook "Elle me dit" hoping that it will help me. I was stunned when I found out that it was the same singer. :shocked: So I looked him up on Youtube and I became a Mikafreak :D:wub2:

The last semester I use Mika for my homework speeches. :naughty:

I am happy to meet you all!

WELCOME! I'M ALSO FROM PERU! It's very exciting for me to find people in the country who are fans of Mika because I don't feel alone anymore hahaha. Hope you enjoy being here and have fun! :thumb_yello:

And if you don't know, we have a fanclub in Peru, here it is https://www.facebook.com/MikaPeruFanClub we usually make meetings at El Olivar in San Isidro. So maybe we meet there :hi5::mikadas: