yep, new here

lovelovemeg

So I'm on my phone right, and I typed this really long, really good introduction. Accidentally pressed back and it's all gone :(

Basically I'm Meg. I'm 16 (17 in two weeks) and so study biology and psychology.

I've never considered my self a big enough Mika fan for MFC until now because I had 'the realisation' that if I were to meet him tomorrow I'd probably break down and cry (uncool but what can ya do?). He's possibly the only artist ever that I could listen to all day everyday (which is what I have been doing for the past 2/3 years more or less to my family's dismay) and not get sick of him.

My favourite colour is green, my favourite animals are sheep. In the future I want to be a paramedic and if that doesn't work out I'm gonna find myself a rich husband "doesn't matter if he's old, he's rollin'" :teehee:

This is all I can remember so if you want to know anything don't hesitate to ask. I can't wait to get to know you all and go to gigs together etc :D

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm on my phone right, and I typed this really long, really good introduction. Accidentally pressed back and it's all gone :(

Basically I'm Meg. I'm 16 (17 in two weeks) and so study biology and psychology.

I've never considered my self a big enough Mika fan for MFC until now because I had 'the realisation' that if I were to meet him tomorrow I'd probably break down and cry (uncool but what can ya do?). He's possibly the only artist ever that I could listen to all day everyday (which is what I have been doing for the past 2/3 years more or less to my family's dismay) and not get sick of him.

My favourite colour is green, my favourite animals are sheep. In the future I want to be a paramedic and if that doesn't work out I'm gonna find myself a rich husband "doesn't matter if he's old, he's rollin'" :teehee:

This is all I can remember so if you want to know anything don't hesitate to ask. I can't wait to get to know you all and go to gigs together etc :D

Welcome to MFC Meg :huglove:

That sucks when posts get erased :hug:

Maybe you won't cry when you meet him :wink2:

I waited for so long to meet him and the way was long and painful for family reasons and when it finally happened last summer , we laughed together for a minute :biggrin2: Best minute of my life needless to say :swoon:

Mika fans family rocks , welcome aboard :group_hug: and have fun with us :biggrin2: