Hi!!

Cupcake

Hi everybody, I just subscribed in the MFC, I'm 29 years old and I'm a Mika fan since last year. I knew him since many years but as many other peolple I had the opportunity to understand his amazing personality thanks to the Italian tv show xfactor. So I began to follow him, and I discovered a beautiful person who succeded to overcome his difficulties and became a real artist, endowed with an amazing communicative ability, a magnetic and unique personality and a great talent. I'm happy to join this community and to share our opinion and experiences. Hi everybody! :wink2:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ciao, benvenuta nel fantastico MFC!! :welcomeani::thumb_yello: la tua storia è praticamente uguale alla mia :blush-anim-cl:

Grazie x factor per averci dato la possibilità di conoscere questo magnifico artista (nonchè persona eccezionale) :wub2:

Grazie mille del benvenuto!!! È vero, dobbiamo ringraziare XFactor per avercelo portato e averci fatto conoscere meglio la bella persona che è :wub2:

Hi everybody, I just subscribed in the MFC, I'm 29 years old and I'm a Mika fan since last year. I knew him since many years but as many other peolple I had the opportunity to understand his amazing personality thanks to the Italian tv show xfactor. So I began to follow him, and I discovered a beautiful person who succeded to overcome his difficulties and became a real artist, endowed with an amazing communicative ability, a magnetic and unique personality and a great talent. I'm happy to join this community and to share our opinion and experiences. Hi everybody! :wink2:

What a lovely username :wub2:

Ciao :bye: Have a great time here sweetie :huglove:

I love your siggie :swoon: