Hello:)

Smurfette

Hello everyone!:)

Firstly, I want to apologize you for my English, I know what it's not too good, but I'm working on it:wink2:

My name is Adrianna and I'm from Poland... I try to not write here much about me, what is very difficult to me, because I love writing (in Polish of course). I'm a complete dreamer. I love books (especially fantasy ones), movies (all kind of them), classical music (Mozart is my favorite), theater, dance, Polish, maths, basketball and many other things... Before I started to listen Mika I liked metal and rock music, now I know that it wasn't for me...

And now about Mika...

I listen to Mika for only a few months, from December. I knew who he is before, and I knew the few songs, like Relax and Grace Kelly and few years ago I really liked them... About Mika reminded me children's performance to Lollipop in Britain's Got Talent, which I watched on youtube. And I started to look for more Mika's songs and I totally fell in love with him and his music. This was very sad time for me and Mika helped me feel better and he's still helping me at any sad moment. I will be always grateful to him for that. He and his music could make me feel happy like nothing else.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, welcome neighbour:wink2: Enjoy MFC and yes, mIka's music can be agreat help in badtimes, I know it from myxself( and I also love classic music and Mozart) maybe you know the film Amadeus?

Hi, welcome neighbour:wink2: Enjoy MFC and yes, mIka's music can be agreat help in badtimes, I know it from myxself( and I also love classic music and Mozart) maybe you know the film Amadeus?

Of course I know it, and I love it, it's one of my favorite movies;)

Hello everyone!:)

Firstly, I want to apologize you for my English, I know what it's not too good, but I'm working on it:wink2:

My name is Adrianna and I'm from Poland... I try to not write here much about me, what is very difficult to me, because I love writing (in Polish of course). I'm a complete dreamer. I love books (especially fantasy ones), movies (all kind of them), classical music (Mozart is my favorite), theater, dance, Polish, maths, basketball and many other things... Before I started to listen Mika I liked metal and rock music, now I know that it wasn't for me...

And now about Mika...

I listen to Mika for only a few months, from December. I knew who he is before, and I knew the few songs, like Relax and Grace Kelly and few years ago I really liked them... About Mika reminded me children's performance to Lollipop in Britain's Got Talent, which I watched on youtube. And I started to look for more Mika's songs and I totally fell in love with him and his music. This was very sad time for me and Mika helped me feel better and he's still helping me at any sad moment. I will be always grateful to him for that. He and his music could make me feel happy like nothing else.

Adrianna, I "met" this Genius of Mika in a similar occasion...WELCOME:group_hug: