hi...

Salura22

Hello, I am feeling unusually nervous about this post. I think it might be because of my lack of...languages >.<. My name is Sandy, I am born and raised in Canada, more specifically, Toronto. I've listened to Mika for a few years now but only recently fell head over heals with him >.<. My first experience with Mika was a friend of mine from England sent me his "big girls" video in hopes to cheer me up seeing as Im a rather heavy set girl and I was having some related problems with it. From then I kept up with that song and grace kelly but over the last few weeks I have spent every day watching videos and interviews and preformances and looking up lyrics.

My current favourite song is L'amour Dan le mouvais temps. There is something so soothing about this song I even know all the words to it and sing along quite often. I have been even thinking of doing a cover but...I am not very confident in my pronunciation and that is winning over my urge to share. Unfortunately I do not understand most, if any french, although because I attended school in Canada I was taught french from grade 4 up I have a slight learning disability and could never really grasp the language so once I reached high school they didn't place me in the mandatory french courses because they felt I would have a hard time focusing on English if I spent to much time with other languages.

well...I think I've talked to much...ahh sorry >.< thankyou for anyone who listens and yes I realize I have no pictures or signatures...I don't know where to even begin finding those >.<. Byes <3

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic