Ciao a tutti ^_^

Rossymika

Ciaoo

Hi,I'M Rossella ,I'm 14 and I'm from naples,italy.I love Mika since 2012 buy I know him since i was child dancing with his music.I have a little brother Who is a disabile e child(in particular he is autistic ).he can't speak but i know he loves mika Because when he listens mika's songs he smiles and he moves his head and his hands like the ritm of te music and when he wants ti listen mika he takes me a mika's image,so I can undestand what he wants.we have a dream,Hug mika,I know that it s difficuld because I have ti stay with him and help my mother with him so I can't move from naples,but I'll never lose hope,for me and for my brother

Sorry if my english is bad:aah:

Kisses from Rossella

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ciaoo

Hi,I'M Rossella ,I'm 14 and I'm from naples,italy.I love Mika since 2012 buy I know him since i was child dancing with his music.I have a little brother Who is a disabile e child(in particular he is autistic ).he can't speak but i know he loves mika Because when he listens mika's songs he smiles and he moves his head and his hands like the ritm of te music and when he wants ti listen mika he takes me a mika's image,so I can undestand what he wants.we have a dream,Hug mika,I know that it s difficuld because I have ti stay with him and help my mother with him so I can't move from naples,but I'll never lose hope,for me and for my brother

Kisses from Rossella

but yes,I'm sure that your dream will become true!!!! ;)

Ciao Rossella benvenuta! :bye:

Spero riusciate a realizzare il vostro sogno :wub2:

Vienici a trovare nel thread italiano quando vuoi, il link lo trovi nella mia firma :wink2:

Il tuo inglese va benissimo, divertiti sul forum! :pinkbow:

Ciaoo

Kisses from Rossella

Welcome to MFC Rosella :huglove: I hope your dreams come true :wub2: Lots of kisses for you too :hug::huglove: