Same. :) It's been really warm here the past few days/weeks.

It's really strange to see all the autumn/winter clothes everywhere in store now. :naughty:

It was warm here yesterday, but today it's mostly been dull and grey, although it's sunny now.  The Scottish weather is unpredictable!

Yeah, it's weird.  The shops are selling Christmas cards now!

It was warm here yesterday, but today it's mostly been dull and grey, although it's sunny now.  The Scottish weather is unpredictable!

Sounds like our Dutch weather. :naughty: 30 degrees and sunny one day, 16 degrees and rain the other. :aah:

Ikr! Not that I don't like Christmas cards, but come on :aah:

*peeks around corner and blows some dust off this thread*

How is everyone doing? :D

I'm fine! Peaking in at school right now :das:

Already??  :shocked: Hahha, I hate when I'm starting to look forward to christmas too early, because then all the feelings are gone when it actually is december!  :mf_rosetinted:

Everyone joining inn for card-exchange this year, right? :D :D 

Already??  Hahha, I hate when I'm starting to look forward to christmas too early, because then all the feelings are gone when it actually is december!  :mf_rosetinted:

I didn't take part last year, but I'm thinking of doing it this time! :thumb_yello:

I'm fine! Peaking in at school right now :das:

Already??  :shocked: Hahha, I hate when I'm starting to look forward to christmas too early, because then all the feelings are gone when it actually is december!  :mf_rosetinted:

I didn't join last year, but this year.... brace your selves :glasses2::biggrin2:

We really need to have a chat night/evening soon again! 

Something random: my dad just discovered a list online that was about the "worst albums ever" and Mika's first album was actually on the list! :shocked:

This is just shocking, obviously the person who made this list has no taste. :(

Well then..... I already hate this person. <_<

Something random: my dad just discovered a list online that was about the "worst albums ever" and Mika's first album was actually on the list! :shocked:

Mika's first album still holds water, and always will.

The guy who wrote that is a dumb dumb and he probably wanted Harambe to be shot. 

This weekend has been really tough for my friends and I and it just feels so surreal. I can't help but post something on here about it.

My friend was raped this weekend. The circumstances of the situation are still and probably always will be unknown. The hospital and the police did not handle anything like they should have. It's just been awful.

I'm here to say that something like this can really happen to anyone, anytime and anyplace. And the secondhand experience of this is terrifying so I can't even imagine what my friend is going through right now. And I don't think there's anything I can do for her except just be there for her.

This weekend has been really tough for my friends and I and it just feels so surreal. I can't help but post something on here about it.

My friend was raped this weekend. The circumstances of the situation are still and probably always will be unknown. The hospital and the police did not handle anything like they should have. It's just been awful.

I'm here to say that something like this can really happen to anyone, anytime and anyplace. And the secondhand experience of this is terrifying so I can't even imagine what my friend is going through right now. And I don't think there's anything I can do for her except just be there for her.

Oh my god, that's so horrible! :( I really can't imagine how much pain you and your friends are going through right now.  But trust me, things will be alright in the end, I promise.  I'm honestly not good at helping people but I really hope you can get through this, and I'm sure you will. :hug:

Remember that I'm always here to chat if you need someone to talk to.   ​

• Like 1

Oh my, that is just horrible! :( I'm so sorry for your friend. I can't imagine what you all are going through right now. :(:hug:

I didn't join last year, but this year.... brace your selves :glasses2::biggrin2:

We really need to have a chat night/evening soon again! 

Yes! We really should! sometimes this weekend? I'm busy saturday evening but I think anything else is okay :D (also friday)

whaaaaaattt  :chair: person has no brains  :P

Bobviously. :glasses2:

:mikadas:

oh my, how terrible :(( There is so much concerning how rape is handled that could be different. But you are right, you just have to be there for your friend right now. Hope you both will feel better over time. 

Edited by Hannekj

Yes! We really should! sometimes this weekend? I'm busy saturday evening but I think anything else is okay :D (also friday)

whaaaaaattt  :chair: person has no brains  :P

:mikadas:

oh my, how terrible :(( There is so much concerning how rape is handled that could be different. But you are right, you just have to be there for your friend right now. Hope you both will feel better over time. 

Hmmm on friday is my brothers birthday, so I'll be at his place. I probably won't stay to late tho, since I have to work on saturday, so I might check if someone is online. :naughty: And otherwise I'll be there on sunday. :)

• Like 1

Oh my god, that's so horrible! :( I really can't imagine how much pain you and your friends are going through right now.  But trust me, things will be alright in the end, I promise.  I'm honestly not good at helping people but I really hope you can get through this, and I'm sure you will. :hug:

Remember that I'm always here to chat if you need someone to talk to.   ​

Oh my, that is just horrible! :( I'm so sorry for your friend. I can't imagine what you all are going through right now. :(:hug:

Thanks for the kind words, guys. Things are going as well as they can be and we are sticking together.  :group_hug:

I forgot how much I loved MFC because it is literally an internet support group. :aah: Everyone on here is the best.

Thanks for the kind words, guys. Things are going as well as they can be and we are sticking together.  :group_hug:

I forgot how much I loved MFC because it is literally an internet support group. :aah: Everyone on here is the best.

That's good you're sticking together.  Yeah, most people on MFC are really supportive of each other, and that's one of the things I like most about this site.

Helloooooooooooo I'm back!!!!!!!!!! :D:excite:

Welcome back!!! :D