Haha yeah that's true. :aah: At least nobody knows it you when you dress up tho.

I totally agree with that!

Yeah, they'll just think it's some weirdo in a curly wig. :aah:

I remember I went to Disneyland Paris when I was nine and I was so excited!  I got to meet Pluto and I was really happy.  Being a kid was good at times. :D

I'd actually love to see Disneyworld in Florida, it looks super cool. :)

I'm having a halloween party this year with my roommates. We all love Halloween so it'll be a blast! I just have to decide what to dress up as... I've got too many options floating around in my head  :aah:

It's super difficult to just pick one favorite disney movie, huh? Recently, my favorites been Big Hero Six.

I'm sure you'll have a brilliant time.  What ideas do you have? :)

Yeah, they'll just think it's some weirdo in a curly wig. :aah:

I remember I went to Disneyland Paris when I was nine and I was so excited!  I got to meet Pluto and I was really happy.  Being a kid was good at times. :D

I'd actually love to see Disneyworld in Florida, it looks super cool. :)

I'm sure you'll have a brilliant time.  What ideas do you have? :)

:lmfao:

I really want to go to Disneyland again. I went there when I was 4 and I don't remember anything, wich is so sad! :aah: I do wish I still was a kid sometimes haha :naughty:

Ah yes same!

Heyo ! 

It's been a while I haven't been here ! I see that everyone is still having funny and random conversations XD well I'm happy to see you again ;-) <3

Everybody is always looking at you cos you. :naughty:

Ah right. I forgot :glasses2:

Heyo ! 

It's been a while I haven't been here ! I see that everyone is still having funny and random conversations XD well I'm happy to see you again ;-) <3

Helloooooo welcome back!

*walks in*

Yo! I'm back too :) I miss my gang too much. (Tho were talking on a different media all the time)

How's life?

Not too bad.  I'm home alone as my parents are away on a cruise.  I think they're in Italy right now and Mika is in Italy too!  If they meet him, I'll be soooooo jealous. :aah: 

What about you? :)

*walks in*

Yo! I'm back too :) I miss my gang too much. (Tho were talking on a different media all the time)

How's life?

Good to have you back! :) How have you been? I've been taking my finals at the beginning of September and was quite busy. But now I'm here. :D

Not too bad. I'm home alone as my parents are away on a cruise. I think they're in Italy right now and Mika is in Italy too! If they meet him, I'll be soooooo jealous. :aah:

What about you? :)

Oh my that would be very strange! :shocked: Well I remember Mika posting a pic on instagram last year about having arrived in Dubai exactly at the same time my brother and his family went to holidays there! I still bet they were on the same flight... :excite:

Oh my that would be very strange! :shocked: Well I remember Mika posting a pic on instagram last year about having arrived in Dubai exactly at the same time my brother and his family went to holidays there! I still bet they were on the same flight... :excite:

Omg imagine that! :o If he was on the same plane as me, I'd be looking around to find him for the rest of the flight. :aah:

And then if I find him, be to shy to say anything :lmfao:

You could pretend to be a flight attendant.  Or put on your spy suit. :naughty:

The possibilities are endless! :shocked:

Imagine me pretending to be a flight attendant;

'Excuse me sir, do you want some nuts?' *'accidentally' touches Mika's hands*

*20 seconds later*

'Oh hello sir, do you want a blanket maybe?' * 'accidentally' touches Mika's chest while putting the blanket on him*

*20 seconds later*

'Oh please sir, let me put you pillow right' *'accidentally' let's her hand slide through his neck*

I wonder how long it'll take to get caught. :glasses2:

I might have better luck with my spy suit actually. :aah: Nobody will notice me in my green, lycra glittery suit. :glasses2:

Edited by We-Are-Golden
  • Like 2

Fiona: uuuuuu imagine! I bet they would take a picture for you :) mybe he'll drive them around in taxi haha

Lena:wooo I hope you did well on exams. My year will just start :D

Lollie: I'd be the same... mika on the same flight as me?

I'd probably start at him all the time- no matter how long it wiuld take. Or I'd sit down on that place between seats and wouldnt move away, try to talk with him.

Or imagone that you get a seat next to him. :naughty:

I probably wouldnt shut up all flight. I's just chat. Poor man :D

Fiona: uuuuuu imagine! I bet they would take a picture for you :) mybe he'll drive them around in taxi haha

Lena:wooo I hope you did well on exams. My year will just start :D

Lollie: I'd be the same... mika on the same flight as me?

I'd probably start at him all the time- no matter how long it wiuld take. Or I'd sit down on that place between seats and wouldnt move away, try to talk with him.

Or imagone that you get a seat next to him. :naughty:

I probably wouldnt shut up all flight. I's just chat. Poor man :D

Oh my Bob, imagine getting a seat next to him... I'D DIE! :aah: I'd just awkwardly stare at him, I'm good at that. :glasses2::naughty:

I'm kinda sad... :(

Oh no, how come? :o

I hope they would.  I said that if they do meet him, they should get him to do a video message for me. :D 

It's very unlikely that will happen though haha. :aah: 

I'm kinda sad... :(

Aww why? :(

I hope they would.  I said that if they do meet him, they should get him to do a video message for me. :D

It's very unlikely that will happen though haha. :aah:

Aww why? :(

Well, at least you know that íf they'd meet him, they would do something for you. :naughty: