I'm alright, thanks.  I'm in a good mood because I sent off a letter to Mika yesterday.  Hopefully he'll get it in time for his birthday. :D

Revising sucks. :( ​Do you have to revise a lot during the summer?

Oh good luck with that!  I can never get any boys to notice me, but I'm sure you'll be fine. :thumb_yello:

Welcome to the club. :glasses2: #foreveralone

Stardust... always the stardust... :wait:

It does look sparkly tho. :glasses2:

You know me. :P

I'm alright, thanks. I'm in a good mood because I sent off a letter to Mika yesterday. Hopefully he'll get it in time for his birthday. :D

Revising sucks. :( ​Do you have to revise a lot during the summer?

Oh good luck with that! I can never get any boys to notice me, but I'm sure you'll be fine. :thumb_yello:

I keep my fingers crossed that he reads it! :crossed:

indeed it sucks... <_< I have to... September is coming soon...

Thank you. But I'm 100% like that as well... Nobody thinks I'm interesting... :doh:

No one has commented since Mika's birthday. Freaky.

Spooky indeed.  It's been far too quiet. :(

*throws some stardust to make thread alive again*

Anyone got plans for the weekend?

Not much.  I'm going to write some more of my Mika fanfic but I don't have any other plans.  What about you? :)

Spooky indeed.  It's been far too quiet. :(

Not much.  I'm going to write some more of my Mika fanfic but I don't have any other plans.  What about you? :)

Also not much. Luckely I don't have to work tomorrow, so I'm just gonna sit down and read a book in the shade. :naughty:

Yes you're right I really hope so too...

I might not be online the next days... Or weeks... Cos finals. :( Will miss you badly!

Babe I hope your finals go well! You'll make an excellent lawyer and I'm sure you'll do amazing ;) Study hard and later you can reward yourself with Mika :wub:

Love you!

I don't think he'll release a new album soon, but some new songs are very welcome!! :excite:

Indeed.  I can't wait! :cheer:

But the reason I want him to hurry up with the album is so I can go see him again on tour. :D

I might not be online the next days... Or weeks... Cos finals. Will miss you badly!

Aww we'll miss you too.  Good luck with finals! :hug:

I might not be online the next days... Or weeks... Cos finals. :( Will miss you badly!

We'll miss you!! Good luck with your finals! :hug:

Indeed.  I can't wait! :cheer:

But the reason I want him to hurry up with the album is so I can go see him again on tour. :D

Aww we'll miss you too.  Good luck with finals! :hug:

Yeah, same here! Although he's not going to tour next year, I keep my fingers crossed for 2018! :D

MIKA, GIVE US NEW MUSIC YOU BASTARD.  :fisch: