Of course! :D You all get some! *gives cookies*

I'm very happy for you that Mika made you feel better! I really hope everything turns positive for you!

I agree with you on Mika's show, it was truly amazing. :wub2: Good that Mika makes you feel better!

Okay good. :glasses2:

*hands out tea* :tea:

Thank you guys <3 We have finally found a place to live and will be moving soon, so things are looking up, finally! I have to find a huge Christmas tree now, my new house has super high ceilings and my old Christmas trees are too short!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!! *Jumps everywhere and is finally gets overhappy*

Woooooooooooohooooooohoooooo !!!

Guys, I want you to know that...

I'M GONNA SEE MIKA TOMORROW !!!!

Hahaha it's 7.00am i have to go to school and I think I've never been happier to go there XD

Hope everyone is ok XD

Oh and Thank you all for the kind messages you left for me it really helped me. ????

Love you all and see you sunday for a repport ;-)

• Like 1

Okay good. :glasses2:

*hands out tea* :tea:

:hug:

Yummy, the tea is so good! As always. :D

Thank you guys <3 We have finally found a place to live and will be moving soon, so things are looking up, finally! I have to find a huge Christmas tree now, my new house has super high ceilings and my old Christmas trees are too short!

Good news! :) It'll all get better slowly!

Hahaha it's 7.00am i have to go to school and I think I've never been happier to go there XD

Hope everyone is ok XD

Oh and Thank you all for the kind messages you left for me it really helped me. ????

What what what aaaaaah! :clap::swoon:

Congratulations! :biggrin2:

• Like 1

Oh that is good news! :D Bigger Christmas trees are even better! :biggrin2:

Hope everyone is ok XD

Oh and Thank you all for the kind messages you left for me it really helped me.

WHAAAAAAAT! No way! That is awesome!! Have fun Debs! Wave to him for me. :teehee: Or touch Bob, like you did last time. :aah:

:hug:

Yummy, the tea is so good! As always. :D

Good news! :) It'll all get better slowly!

What what what aaaaaah! :clap::swoon:

Congratulations! :biggrin2:

Offcourse. WHy shouldn't it be delicious? :naughty::aah::tea:

• Like 1

I've only been away for 24 hours and look how much I missed! :shocked:

*reads reads reads*

Updates on me:

So, that "parade" thing turns out to have not been the whole story XD Not only was I needed to walk in the parade, it turns out they needed me to help hand out 10,000 T-SHIRTS. We walked 2 miles and ran out of shirts 3/4 of the way through. And it turns out that people will go a tiny bit crazy over free shirts :lmfao:. My friend said she got mobbed several times and I struggled to keep it from getting too crazy.

Also, I'm gonna take a moment and get personal: I have had an extremely hard month. Between the hurricane, living with my grandparents and sleeping on a couch, and trying not to get behind on school, I've been extremely stressed and was beginning to feel like I had forgotten how to feel anything other than tired. I would not describe myself as truly depressed, but honestly I probably was. I am naturally kind of a thoughtful person, and would not describe my natural general state as "happy" so much as "thoughtful" so it is easy for me to slip into a level of depression. But. BUT.

To put it simply, Casa Mika shook the sadness off my soul. That show brought me more happiness than anything I've seen in ages, and I've felt a joy today of a kind that I truthfully haven't felt in a while. That show was the knock I needed, and it's truly like the tiredness and sadness was "shaken off" me. I'm having one of those "extremely thankful for Mika" moments. Somehow, once again, he had just what I needed when I needed it. Thank you Mika :wub:

I'm very happy that Mika's show helped you to be positive.  I have also experienced tough times, but I got through it in the end...and you will too!  Remember that everything will be okay. :thumb_yello: 

Hope everyone is ok XD
Oh and Thank you all for the kind messages you left for me it really helped me.

Enjoy yourself!  Looking forward to your report. :) 

I have just got back from visiting my gran.  She's really forgetful at the moment and seems to think I'm still at school, even though I finished school two years ago.  I love her but it's getting more difficult to talk to her, as she keeps forgetting things. :( 

WHAAAAAAAT! No way! That is awesome!! Have fun Debs! Wave to him for me. :teehee: Or touch Bob, like you did last time. :aah:

Yeaaaah I'll try to say hi from all the MFC'ers but as I don't think I'll see him out of the recoording ('cause there's another one after mine) XD Hahahaha yes Bob was in Bourges but remember that it was anccident XD (I enjoyed it really much tho XD)

I'm very happy that Mika's show helped you to be positive.  I have also experienced tough times, but I got through it in the end...and you will too!  Remember that everything will be okay.  :thumb_yello:

Enjoy yourself!  Looking forward to your report.  :)

I'll try to do a little thing about my travel and stuff that happenned there but I can't say anything about the reccording itself...   but i'll do it !

I have just got back from visiting my gran.  She's really forgetful at the moment and seems to think I'm still at school, even though I finished school two years ago.  I love her but it's getting more difficult to talk to her, as she keeps forgetting things.  :(

I'm sorry to hear that... I can imagine how hard this can be... Stay positive and everything will be better ;-) 

Try to enjoy your week-end :wub:

I'll try to do a little thing about my travel and stuff that happenned there but I can't say anything about the reccording itself...   but i'll do it !

I'm sorry to hear that... I can imagine how hard this can be... Stay positive and everything will be better ;-) 

Try to enjoy your week-end :wub:

Thank you! :hug: 

Hello people !!! :hug:

I have a few things to tell you I think  :das:

As you know yesterday was an amazing day for me as I saw (and talked to) Mika  :yes:  :cheer:

I went to the train station at 7.00 am and I arrived in Paris around 11am. Just the time to find my mum and to go to the studio and I was quiet well placed in the queue  :woot_jump: I was really excited XD I just couldn't wait anymore  :naughty:

As the time flies away like a stupid fly that you want to smash, the leading fly FINALLY opened the door  :whew:

A few decades of minutes later, we had finally been placed (in a worse place than the was we were in last year... :itsok: ) and the show could beggin. 

Except from that man who were suppose to get us even more excited and that almost made us fall asleep as he spoke way too many time  :bonk: , the reccording started very quickly.

And recoording = Mika.

MIKA finally arrived. Finally. He was si goergous... This black costume really suits him very VERY well !  :wub2:

I don't have the right to tell you anything about the content of the reccording session but there are some amazing people in there !!!  :biggrin2:

At the end of the reccording (end for the coach but not for us yet...) I get him to take a letter I wrote for him in the train, and I was REALLY happy that he did (even if I don't think he was allowed to do so) and even if I clearly wasen't allowed to move (the lady next to me-from the staff- tried to retain me but no ones gets through the way of a Mikafan to her idol XD)he took it.  HE TOOK IT !!!!!  :mfr_omg:  :dance_man: -->  :stretcher:

After they left the public had to stay for a few reccording of some launch sequences  and after-add things...-We thought this would never ends  <_< -

After that we were allowed to go back to our car which seemed pretty far because of the soccer match that were playing on saturday night a few street away from the studio...

After we found the hotel and had a good night (full of Mika dreams  :mikadas:  !) it's now time to be back home and to start another week of normal school routine... :overreact:

This was way much more amazing than I thought it would be... Even if I went there last year... It was really awsome.... 

:yeah:

I hope this will give you some strength to face this new week and that I was clear enough  :hypo:

To be short, Mika was AWSOME(as usual -of course-) And he TOOK MY LETTER !!!!!  :woot_jump:

• Like 1

*screams very loudly* THAT IS SO AWESOME DEBS!! :D

I'm so happy for you and also that you got to give him your letter!!! :excite: Oh. My. Goodness, I can't imagine how it's like beeing so close to him!! :naughty:

You're really lucky and you really deserved this!  :wub2:

Edited by We-Are-Golden
  • Like 1

*screams very loudly* THAT IS SO AWESOME DEBS!! :D

I'm so happy for you and also that you got to give him your letter!!! :excite: Oh. My. Goodness, I can't imagine how it's like beeing so close to him!! :naughty:

You're really lucky and you really deserved this!  :wub2:

Aaaaw Thank you soooo much I couldn't directly give him it got passed straight to him but I was too far to touch him ... I'm really happy tho XD

Ooooh my god !!!! I forgot to say that I touched Mika's red and beautiful chair !!!! Woooooooooooohooooooohoooooo !

Hello people !!!

I have a few things to tell you I think  :das:

As you know yesterday was an amazing day for me as I saw (and talked to) Mika  :yes:  :cheer:

I went to the train station at 7.00 am and I arrived in Paris around 11am. Just the time to find my mum and to go to the studio and I was quiet well placed in the queue  :woot_jump: I was really excited XD I just couldn't wait anymore  :naughty:

As the time flies away like a stupid fly that you want to smash, the leading fly FINALLY opened the door  :whew:

A few decades of minutes later, we had finally been placed (in a worse place than the was we were in last year... :itsok: ) and the show could beggin. 

Except from that man who were suppose to get us even more excited and that almost made us fall asleep as he spoke way too many time  :bonk: , the reccording started very quickly.

And recoording = Mika.

MIKA finally arrived. Finally. He was si goergous... This black costume really suits him very VERY well !  :wub2:

I don't have the right to tell you anything about the content of the reccording session but there are some amazing people in there !!!  :biggrin2:

At the end of the reccording (end for the coach but not for us yet...) I get him to take a letter I wrote for him in the train, and I was REALLY happy that he did (even if I don't think he was allowed to do so) and even if I clearly wasen't allowed to move (the lady next to me-from the staff- tried to retain me but no ones gets through the way of a Mikafan to her idol XD)he took it.  HE TOOK IT !!!!!  :mfr_omg:  :dance_man: -->  :stretcher:

After they left the public had to stay for a few reccording of some launch sequences  and after-add things...-We thought this would never ends  <_< -

After that we were allowed to go back to our car which seemed pretty far because of the soccer match that were playing on saturday night a few street away from the studio...

After we found the hotel and had a good night (full of Mika dreams  :mikadas:  !) it's now time to be back home and to start another week of normal school routine... :overreact:

This was way much more amazing than I thought it would be... Even if I went there last year... It was really awsome.... 

:yeah:

I hope this will give you some strength to face this new week and that I was clear enough  :hypo:

To be short, Mika was AWSOME(as usual -of course-) And he TOOK MY LETTER !!!!!  :woot_jump:

You're soooooooo lucky!!!  Glad you had a brilliant time! :D 

Wow that's really old! How's her health? :D

Well, she still lives in her own house, although with some help offcourse. :) Physically she's doing alright, but mentally it's going backwards fast lately, sadly, but that's the high age offcourse. :( But she enjoyed having all of us over last evening.  :yes:

Well, she still lives in her own house, although with some help offcourse. :) Physically she's doing alright, but mentally it's going backwards fast lately, sadly, but that's the high age offcourse. :( But she enjoyed having all of us over last evening.  :yes:

Good to hear she's mostly alright, even though her mental health is suffering.  My gran is the same.  At least you had a good time visiting her. :) 

Good to hear she's mostly alright, even though her mental health is suffering.  My gran is the same.  At least you had a good time visiting her. :)

Yeah, it was quite nice. :) It's just difficult to see her getting more forgetful every time I see her, I think you understand what I mean with that.

Something more happy: I'm now playing the new pokemon sun game I received yesterday. Yes, I am 24. No, I'm not to old for pokemon. :aah:

Well, she still lives in her own house, although with some help offcourse. :) Physically she's doing alright, but mentally it's going backwards fast lately, sadly, but that's the high age offcourse. :( But she enjoyed having all of us over last evening. :yes:

Sounds quite well though! :) That's great to hear! :D My gran is 90 and very clever. :D She's totally fine mentally, only walking is slowly becoming a problem. But we're okay with that as long as she's fit enough to talk. :)

Something more happy: I'm now playing the new pokemon sun game I received yesterday. Yes, I am 24. No, I'm not to old for pokemon. :aah:

You're never to old for Pokemon. :glasses2:

Yeah, it was quite nice. :) It's just difficult to see her getting more forgetful every time I see her, I think you understand what I mean with that.

Yeah, I understand.  My gran is really forgetful but she still manages to beat my mum at the word game Scrabble. :D 

Never too old. :mf_rosetinted: 

Sounds quite well though! :) That's great to hear! :D My gran is 90 and very clever. :D She's totally fine mentally, only walking is slowly becoming a problem. But we're okay with that as long as she's fit enough to talk. :)

You're never to old for Pokemon. :glasses2:

Well, it isn't to strange she's having trouble with walking, seeing she's 90! Good that she's still doing fine! :D

Never. :glasses2:

Yeah, I understand.  My gran is really forgetful but she still manages to beat my mum at the word game Scrabble. :D

Never too old. :mf_rosetinted:

Ahaha go gran! :D Mine also still likes to puzzle, Iso thats good. :naughty:

Pokemon forever! *raises hands*