Exactly !!!

Omg I'm so damn proud of my new songbook cover !!!

How can I show you.... Let me think I'll be right back ;-)

My "elder" songbook has become a concert-Mika meeting book, like a diary of the best days of my life XD

People say the best things in life are free. Not always! :aah:

I really hope you get a chance to see him again soon. Maybe he will do something for 10 years of MFC... :)

Haha not for me really... <_<

Well maybe! I think it's not unrealistic to expect something. I mean it's special and I bet he feels the same about it!

Yeah, me to... Sadly I don't have anyone to go with here except my mom, but she doesn't want tot travel abroad and I don't want to travel alone.. <_<

Mikaaaa come to us! :tears:

Oh my it's just the same for me... Poor us. :dunno:

Helloooooo back ! it's been a while again, I've been busy and I'll probably be again !!!

How's everybody ?

Heyaaaaa! :bye: Aww busy is always bad... But how are you?

I'm quite fine. :)

Well maybe! I think it's not unrealistic to expect something. I mean it's special and I bet he feels the same about it!

Oh my it's just the same for me... Poor us. :dunno:

Heyaaaaa! :bye: Aww busy is always bad... But how are you?

I'm quite fine. :)

And thats also the reason I can't go to Italy end of December. (and also a little because of work, but meh) :aah::tears: Poor us indeed..

Helloooooo back ! it's been a while again, I've been busy and I'll probably be again !!! 

How's everybody ?

Hello!  I'm good, how about you? :)

Exactly!  It would be soooo good if he could arrange a meet and greet or something.  I know that not all members would be able to attend but I was thinking they could have a competition and a certain number of people would get to meet him.  Just an idea. :wink2: 

Something random: last night I was re-watching some of Mika's Instagram vids, and I came across the one he filmed outside the Palladium, when all of us fans were waiting at the stage door.  I can't see myself, but I just realised I can see my dad! :shocked: 

Oh that looks pretty! :D

Do you keep all his songs in there as well?

Well, I've transfered the songs which were in the book that is on my profile pic and I've put it on a new one , the pic you saw. The one that Mika had in his actual hands became a concert book. As he hold it in concert y'know... i thought that it would be better that way.

Otherwise I'm pretty good ! I have plenty of time XD that's really enjoyable after so many busy days XD

Hello!  I'm good, how about you? :)

Exactly!  It would be soooo good if he could arrange a meet and greet or something.  I know that not all members would be able to attend but I was thinking they could have a competition and a certain number of people would get to meet him.  Just an idea. :wink2:

Something random: last night I was re-watching some of Mika's Instagram vids, and I came across the one he filmed outside the Palladium, when all of us fans were waiting at the stage door.  I can't see myself, but I just realised I can see my dad! :shocked:

Omg no waaaaay! :shocked: That is actually kinda awesome. :glasses2:

Well, I've transfered the songs which were in the book that is on my profile pic and I've put it on a new one , the pic you saw. The one that Mika had in his actual hands became a concert book. As he hold it in concert y'know... i thought that it would be better that way.

Otherwise I'm pretty good ! I have plenty of time XD that's really enjoyable after so many busy days XD

Aaaah okay. ;) Did you never got it back? (I forgot XD )

Hahaha yes i got it back at the end of the concert a technician gave it back to me ( i couldn't have been able to transfer it otherwise XD)

Hahaha yes i got it back at the end of the concert a technician gave it back to me ( i couldn't have been able to transfer it otherwise XD)

Hahaha well thank goodness you got it back!

I'm sure you'd never cleaned it offcourse? :das: Mika cooties :glasses2:

Edited by We-Are-Golden

Hahaha well thank goodness you got it back!

I'm sure you'd never cleaned it offcourse? :das: Mika cooties :glasses2:

Hahaha how could I XD

My dad made it to Mika's Instagram.  Of course it's awesome, he's famous now! :aah: 

To be honest, I'm actually glad I don't see myself.  I looked bad enough in the live stream. :unsure:

Wow that's amazing ! I'M sure that you didn't look that bad ;-) but you must be proud !

My dad made it to Mika's Instagram.  Of course it's awesome, he's famous now! :aah:

To be honest, I'm actually glad I don't see myself.  I looked bad enough in the live stream. :unsure:

I want his autograph, everyone knows him now offcourse, now he's famous. :glasses2: 

I did look through the audience, but I haven't spotted you yet! I did spot a lot MFCers in the front tho. :naughty: 

Wow that's amazing ! I'M sure that you didn't look that bad ;-) but you must be proud !

Honestly, I look terrible, but I'm still glad I saw Mika.  I'm not very photogenic! :aah: 

I want his autograph, everyone knows him now offcourse, now he's famous. :glasses2:

I did look through the audience, but I haven't spotted you yet! I did spot a lot MFCers in the front tho. :naughty:

Of course.  I'll get him to send you one. ;) 

I can see myself during We Are Golden, waving my hands in the air like a lunatic.  Maybe it's just as well you haven't spotted me. :naughty: 

Honestly, I look terrible, but I'm still glad I saw Mika.  I'm not very photogenic! :aah:

Of course.  I'll get him to send you one. ;)

I can see myself during We Are Golden, waving my hands in the air like a lunatic.  Maybe it's just as well you haven't spotted me. :naughty:

*scans every screenshot of WAG* Mwahaha

Then you should've seen me during the gig in Amsterdam. Poor people around me. :naughty:

Updates on me:

So, that "parade" thing turns out to have not been the whole story XD Not only was I needed to walk in the parade, it turns out they needed me to help hand out 10,000 T-SHIRTS. We walked 2 miles and ran out of shirts 3/4 of the way through. And it turns out that people will go a tiny bit crazy over free shirts :lmfao:. My friend said she got mobbed several times and I struggled to keep it from getting too crazy.

Also, I'm gonna take a moment and get personal: I have had an extremely hard month. Between the hurricane, living with my grandparents and sleeping on a couch, and trying not to get behind on school, I've been extremely stressed and was beginning to feel like I had forgotten how to feel anything other than tired. I would not describe myself as truly depressed, but honestly I probably was. I am naturally kind of a thoughtful person, and would not describe my natural general state as "happy" so much as "thoughtful" so it is easy for me to slip into a level of depression. But. BUT.

To put it simply, Casa Mika shook the sadness off my soul. That show brought me more happiness than anything I've seen in ages, and I've felt a joy today of a kind that I truthfully haven't felt in a while. That show was the knock I needed, and it's truly like the tiredness and sadness was "shaken off" me. I'm having one of those "extremely thankful for Mika" moments. Somehow, once again, he had just what I needed when I needed it. Thank you Mika :wub:

Ooooh... any for us? :licks_lips:

Only if we get some of your cookies! :cool::drool:

Of course! :D You all get some! *gives cookies*

Updates on me:

So, that "parade" thing turns out to have not been the whole story XD Not only was I needed to walk in the parade, it turns out they needed me to help hand out 10,000 T-SHIRTS. We walked 2 miles and ran out of shirts 3/4 of the way through. And it turns out that people will go a tiny bit crazy over free shirts :lmfao:. My friend said she got mobbed several times and I struggled to keep it from getting too crazy.

Also, I'm gonna take a moment and get personal: I have had an extremely hard month. Between the hurricane, living with my grandparents and sleeping on a couch, and trying not to get behind on school, I've been extremely stressed and was beginning to feel like I had forgotten how to feel anything other than tired. I would not describe myself as truly depressed, but honestly I probably was. I am naturally kind of a thoughtful person, and would not describe my natural general state as "happy" so much as "thoughtful" so it is easy for me to slip into a level of depression. But. BUT.

To put it simply, Casa Mika shook the sadness off my soul. That show brought me more happiness than anything I've seen in ages, and I've felt a joy today of a kind that I truthfully haven't felt in a while. That show was the knock I needed, and it's truly like the tiredness and sadness was "shaken off" me. I'm having one of those "extremely thankful for Mika" moments. Somehow, once again, he had just what I needed when I needed it. Thank you Mika :wub:

I'm very happy for you that Mika made you feel better! I really hope everything turns positive for you!

Updates on me:

I agree with you on Mika's show, it was truly amazing. :wub2: Good that Mika makes you feel better!

Of course! :D You all get some! *gives cookies*

I'm very happy for you that Mika made you feel better! I really hope everything turns positive for you!

Okay good. :glasses2:

*hands out tea* :tea: