My oh my :teehee:

I haven't watched it on tv in ages! I used to love it so much, especially the earlier episodes. :naughty: *gets nostalgic*

Same. :D In my opinion it's one of those series that doesn't get worse even though there are always new episodes. It's still so lovely and funny as it has been. That's why I like it. :)

Ooohoho that gif is AMAZING !!! I love it XD

Omg debs! I'm so jealous of you XD ahha, but so happy as well!

Hahaha I understand XD and don't worry i was really happy too XD

Pokémon is never on TV here, not even on the kids' channels. Kids' TV isn't the same now. :(

Kids' TV isn't the same that's true... I can see it when I watch tv with my niece and nephew. Those series of today aren't as lovely as the ones I've been watching when I was a child.

The tvshows when I was a kid where amazing. Nowadays it's just horrible... especially English cartoons, they are translated in Dutch now here, it's awful! I grew up with English cartoons and Dutch subtitles! Kids these days..*rambles on*

I have seen that gif before, I like it. :teehee: Didn't know it was the ending of a performance tho! What a way to end haha!

Well, it was just after he'd finished his performance

BPiyoIbCcAAO5w5.jpg

. . . and it got a little reaction 

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-yDoMmrzG_fc/UjBfSFbEp8I/AAAAAAAAA3Y/X-ewuQ2qIQg/s506/byblos.gif  :) 

Edited by A. Clay

About the gif (I can't quote, don't know why)

I hope there was a matress (or a ton of grass) below the stage. I remember when Dave Grohl literally broke a leg falling like that from stage. He had to perform on the following shows sitting on a throne.

And today I learned Mika doesn't like thrones. They kind of remind him of Louis XVI :P

Kids' TV isn't the same that's true... I can see it when I watch tv with my niece and nephew. Those series of today aren't as lovely as the ones I've been watching when I was a child.

The tvshows when I was a kid where amazing. Nowadays it's just horrible... especially English cartoons, they are translated in Dutch now here, it's awful! I grew up with English cartoons and Dutch subtitles! Kids these days..*rambles on*

There is a show that I used to like called Angelina Ballerina, which was about a cartoon mouse who loved ballet.  They've tried to revive it but it's awful now.  I don't watch it of course, but I've seen adverts for it and it doesn't look the same.  The animation used to be really beautiful but it's all CGI now and they've ruined it. :( 

There is a show that I used to like called Angelina Ballerina, which was about a cartoon mouse who loved ballet.  They've tried to revive it but it's awful now.  I don't watch it of course, but I've seen adverts for it and it doesn't look the same.  The animation used to be really beautiful but it's all CGI now and they've ruined it. :(

Ah yes, I know that! I was a bit to old for that show already, but it seemed really cute! :) Thats the problem with a lot of 'cartoons' now. I used to watch a cartoon called 'Maya de Bij' or 'Maya the Bee' (not sure how it is called in English) and they completely ruined it now, trying to revive it with CGI as well! 

There is a show that I used to like called Angelina Ballerina, which was about a cartoon mouse who loved ballet. They've tried to revive it but it's awful now. I don't watch it of course, but I've seen adverts for it and it doesn't look the same. The animation used to be really beautiful but it's all CGI now and they've ruined it. :(

I know that one!!! And I'm totally with you! They really ruined it... :(

Ah yes, I know that! I was a bit to old for that show already, but it seemed really cute! :) Thats the problem with a lot of 'cartoons' now. I used to watch a cartoon called 'Maya de Bij' or 'Maya the Bee' (not sure how it is called in English) and they completely ruined it now, trying to revive it with CGI as well!

I watched that one as well. ;) I can't understand why they make it that way nowadays... I mean there are good films made with these techniques... So why are those series that bad? <_<

I also recognized this problem with other kids' programmes that are common here like Wickie and Pinocchio.

I know that one!!! And I'm totally with you! They really ruined it... :(

I watched that one as well. ;) I can't understand why they make it that way nowadays... I mean there are good films made with these techniques... So why are those series that bad? <_<

I also recognized this problem with other kids' programmes that are common here like Wickie and Pinocchio.

Ah yes, those too. <_< Why don't they just send out the 'old' cartoons. Why make remakes? I don't get that. <_<