Waiting for something is hard haha! It's not my best quality as well :naughty:

At least you're sure you will get it now :mf_rosetinted:

Mikasoon seems to last forever. I hate waiting, but I guess I'll have to be patient. :wait:

It's good to know I'm not alone with that. xD Having patience is very hard for me... :aah:

Funny how we all got used to the word Mikasoon. :naughty:

I've just discovered 'Mikasoon' from this thread. It makes me laugh because I used to listen to another band where the fans talked about 'Madina Lake time' meaning that if they said something would come in a day, it would be a week, a week would be a month etc and now it looks like I'm going to have all that waiting again with Mika!  :teehee:

My Mikasoon happened on time!  :wub:  I recieved my copy today and listened through it 2 times already.... Is this mad?  :teehee:  I am absolutely in love with OSM tracks  :fangurl:  :swoon:  :stretcher:

No, that is not mad, I've listened to mine many, many times since I got it :teehee:

It's good to know I'm not alone with that. xD Having patience is very hard for me... :aah:

Funny how we all got used to the word Mikasoon. :naughty:

I wish I was more patient.  Trouble is, my star sign is Gemini and we are notorious for being impatient. ;)

My Mikasoon happened on time!  :wub:  I recieved my copy today and listened through it 2 times already.... Is this mad?  :teehee:  I am absolutely in love with OSM tracks  :fangurl:  :swoon:  :stretcher:

Not mad, I love them as well.  I haven't actually got the CD yet as I think my parents may be buying it for my Christmas. :teehee: But I've heard all the tracks online and they sound amazing as I expected they would. :D

Guys, what happened to the Corrupt a Wish game?  No one seems to play it any more. :dunno:

I've just discovered 'Mikasoon' from this thread. It makes me laugh because I used to listen to another band where the fans talked about 'Madina Lake time' meaning that if they said something would come in a day, it would be a week, a week would be a month etc and now it looks like I'm going to have all that waiting again with Mika! :teehee:

:naughty:

My Mikasoon happened on time! :wub: I recieved my copy today and listened through it 2 times already.... Is this mad? :teehee: I am absolutely in love with OSM tracks :fangurl::swoon::stretcher:

Congrats!!! :clap::D I want it tooooooooo! :wait:

And it's completely normal, don't worry! :naughty:

I wish I was more patient. Trouble is, my star sign is Gemini and we are notorious for being impatient. ;)

Not mad, I love them as well. I haven't actually got the CD yet as I think my parents may be buying it for my Christmas. :teehee: But I've heard all the tracks online and they sound amazing as I expected they would. :D

Guys, what happened to the Corrupt a Wish game? No one seems to play it any more. :dunno:

My gemini sign is cancer. :wink2:

What a lovely present it will be for you! :wub2:

I also noticed that it doesn't get any replies anymore... Let me see what I can do. :biggrin2:

I looove it too  :wub:  My dad the really likes the OSM version of boum boum boum. He don't know french, so he doesn't know what it's about :naughty:  He's singing along and I'm just like :  :lol3:  :doh46:  :das:

Corrupt a Wish game? :fisch:  *isn't that long on MFC yet*

It's great fun.  I see you've joined in already. :thumb_yello:

My gemini sign is cancer. :wink2:

I also noticed that it doesn't get any replies anymore... Let me see what I can do. :biggrin2:

I know, I can't wait for Christmas now.  I may be getting a Mika t-shirt as well. :D

No, that is not mad, I've listened to mine many, many times since I got it :

Yeah... my number of listenings grew a lot since thursday :)

I wish I was more patient. Trouble is, my star sign is Gemini and we are notorious for being impatient.

Not mad, I love them as well. I haven't actually got the CD yet as I think my parents may be buying it for my Christmas. But I've heard all the tracks online and they sound amazing as I expected they would. :D

Guys, what happened to the Corrupt a Wish game? No one seems to play it any more. :dunno:

I hope you get it! :) And the shirt! Your parents must be relly nice :) My mom would never buy a shirt to me... she thinks ut's crazy. :(

I looove it too :wub: My dad the really likes the OSM version of boum boum boum. He don't know french, so he doesn't know what it's about :naughty: He's singing along and I'm just like : :lol3: :doh46: :das:

Ahaha that must be funny! Though my parents are the same...

:naughty:

Congrats!!! :clap::D I want it tooooooooo! :wait:

And it's completely normal, don't worry! :naughty:

My gemini sign is cancer.

My geminini is libra... thoigh I don't know much about those things. :)

Maybe you will get it once !

Edited by dreams

It's great fun.  I see you've joined in already. :thumb_yello:

I know, I can't wait for Christmas now.  I may be getting a Mika t-shirt as well. :D

I did yes! Well, at least I tried haha :naughty:

That would be so amazing if you'd get a Mika shirt for Christmas! If so, then I'm jealous :teehee:

I have 1 Mika shirt, one I bought at his last concert in September :wub:  I'm affraid to wear it, I'm to scared I will ruin it haha!

I looove it too :wub: My dad the really likes the OSM version of boum boum boum. He don't know french, so he doesn't know what it's about :naughty: He's singing along and I'm just like : :lol3: :doh46: :das:

I am sooooooooo looking forward to finally hear the symphonic songs!!!!! :wub2: Keep informing me about them. :mf_lustslow:

Your dad is great! :naughty::thumb_yello:

I know, I can't wait for Christmas now. I may be getting a Mika t-shirt as well. :D

I'm very happy for you! :) I have a Mika shirt, too, which I bought after the gig I went to. Sadly I'm hardly wearing it cos I'm afraid it'll get damaged when it has to be washed. :tears:

My geminini is libra... thoigh I don't know much about those things. :)

Maybe you will get it once !

I always get books about my gemini sign for my birthday. xD So I know almost everything about it. It's funny how much seems to be really true concerning my character!

That would be so amazing if you'd get a Mika shirt for Christmas! If so, then I'm jealous :teehee:

I have 1 Mika shirt, one I bought at his last concert in September :wub: I'm affraid to wear it, I'm to scared I will ruin it haha!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah so you have the same problem!!! :naughty::teehee:

Lucky you! Do you know which one/which one do you want? 

I wish I was more patient.  Trouble is, my star sign is Gemini and we are notorious for being impatient. ;)

Woop! I'm Gemini too!  :hi5:

Ahaha that must be funny! Though my parents are the same...

Ahaha, I was just playing BBB again, an he asked me what it meant  :lmfao: 

And I was like: "um... it's kinda rough. It's really just about sex" hahaha  :mfr_lol:

I hope you get it! :) And the shirt! Your parents must be relly nice :) My mom would never buy a shirt to me... she thinks ut's crazy. :(

It's not crazy, I'm sure she would buy you one if you asked her nicely. :) I am so thankful to my parents, even if they think I'm mad haha.

I did yes! Well, at least I tried haha :naughty:

I have 1 Mika shirt, one I bought at his last concert in September :wub:  I'm affraid to wear it, I'm to scared I will ruin it haha!

Which concert did you go to?  I'm jealous, I've never seen him live. :(

Haha I'll be scared to ruin mine.  I won't wear it when I'm eating or drinking, otherwise I'll probably spill something down it.

I'm very happy for you! :) I have a Mika shirt, too, which I bought after the gig I went to. Sadly I'm hardly wearing it cos I'm afraid it'll get damaged when it has to be washed. :tears:

I think everyone is afraid to wear them.  But I want to wear mine to college so I can proudly show off my Mika obsession. ;)

Lucky you! Do you know which one/which one do you want? 

Woop! I'm Gemini too!  :hi5:

Yay! :hug:

I want this one: https://shop.mikasounds.com/*/Merchandise/Origin-of-Love-Unisex-T-Shirt/4E0X03WI000

Hopefully it won't be out of stock when I order it.

Which concert did you go to?  I'm jealous, I've never seen him live. :(

Haha I'll be scared to ruin mine.  I won't wear it when I'm eating or drinking, otherwise I'll probably spill something down it.

I want this one: https://shop.mikasounds.com/*/Merchandise/Origin-of-Love-Unisex-T-Shirt/4E0X03WI000

I went to the concert in Amsterdam last September ;)  It was my first Mika gig and I absolutely loved it   :wub:

I bought my shirt right before the gig, so I would be sure to have one haha! :aah: It's a shirt with all the gigdates on the back and the new logo on the front, so I'm sure to cherish that :fangurl:

I'm sure you will see him to, just be patient! It will happen!

Ooh I really like that shirt, I hope for you that you will get it! :D

I went to the concert in Amsterdam last September ;)  It was my first Mika gig and I absolutely loved it   :wub:

I bought my shirt right before the gig, so I would be sure to have one haha! :aah: It's a shirt with all the gigdates on the back and the new logo on the front, so I'm sure to cherish that :fangurl:

You're so lucky!  Do you have any photos from the gig?  :) What was your favourite song that he performed?

I'm not good at being patient :/ but I want to see Mika soooo much.  He never comes to Scotland, though.  Well, he came five years ago, but I wasn't a fan of him then. :doh: I think I live in the wrong country (although I'm proud to be Scottish). :scot:

Thank you, I hope so too. :hug:

I went to the concert in Amsterdam last September ;) It was my first Mika gig and I absolutely loved it :wub:

I bought my shirt right before the gig, so I would be sure to have one haha! :aah: It's a shirt with all the gigdates on the back and the new logo on the front, so I'm sure to cherish that :fangurl:

I also bought a shirt when I saw him in October! Maybe we have the same one :D

You're so lucky!  Do you have any photos from the gig?  :) What was your favourite song that he performed?

I'm not good at being patient :/ but I want to see Mika soooo much.  He never comes to Scotland, though.  Well, he came five years ago, but I wasn't a fan of him then. :doh: I think I live in the wrong country (although I'm proud to be Scottish). :scot:

Thank you, I hope so too. :hug:

I did make some photo's and vid's with my phone yes! Although I wish I had brought my camera, I thought they weren't allowed, but everyone had a camera with them :doh: But at least I did get some photo's, so I have nothing to complain really :fisch: I did upload a few of them in the gallery a while ago if you want to see some of them! :)

Ooh, my favorite song... so hard, but I really liked Staring at the Sun and Origin of Love :wub2:

I really hope for you he will come to Scotland next year! You never know with Mika haha :naughty:

I also bought a shirt when I saw him in October! Maybe we have the same one :D

Really? Awesome! :D  I got the black one! ;)

Do I? :teehee:

I have it hanging in my closet and I just look it at from time to time :naughty:

Same!!! :naughty:

Ahaha, I was just playing BBB again, an he asked me what it meant :lmfao:

And I was like: "um... it's kinda rough. It's really just about sex" hahaha :mfr_lol:

Ahaha you did! I never said it!!! :floor::facepalm:

Haha I'll be scared to ruin mine. I won't wear it when I'm eating or drinking, otherwise I'll probably spill something down it.

I think everyone is afraid to wear them. But I want to wear mine to college so I can proudly show off my Mika obsession. ;)

I also did wear mine in school once and expected people to look down on me, but surprisingly that didn't happen! Still I haven't worn it anymore so far due to me fear of ruining it...

Oh I like it! :D Hopefully you will get it! :thumb_yello::hug:

We have been celebrating my niece's 11th birthday yesterday and it was fun. :biggrin2: We played school. :lmao: she was the teacher abduction I was a bad pupil. :mf_rosetinted:

In these moments I wish I could be child again. Life was easier there.

Edited by Starlight

I am sooooooooo looking forward to finally hear the symphonic songs!!!!! :wub2: Keep informing me about them. :mf_lustslow:

I always get books about my gemini sign for my birthday. xD So I know almost everything about it. It's funny how much seems to be really true concerning my character!

The symphonic versions are beautiful! :wub:  My best friends is a gemini... I wonder what it says now :dunno:

Do I? :teehee:

I have it hanging in my closet and I just look it at from time to time :naughty:

I sometimes wear it at home, when I'm sure I can't dstroy it. Or when I'm sad... It brings back positive energy :teehee:

Ahaha, I was just playing BBB again, an he asked me what it meant  :lmfao: 

And I was like: "um... it's kinda rough. It's really just about sex" hahaha  :mfr_lol:

Haaahah, what did he say then? :doh:

It's not crazy, I'm sure she would buy you one if you asked her nicely. :) I am so thankful to my parents, even if they think I'm mad haha.

I think everyone is afraid to wear them.  But I want to wear mine to college so I can proudly show off my Mika obsession. ;)

Yay! :hug:

Maybe. I can't loose anything :dunno: I wear my hoodie to school too... Let people see that i'm a mikafreak ahah  :wub:  Though, it's too big for me.  :fisch: 

Really? Awesome! :D  I got the black one! ;)

I got the white one  :teehee:

We have been celebrating my niece's 11th birthday yesterday and it was fun. :biggrin2: We played school. :lmao: she was the teacher abduction I was a bad pupil. :mf_rosetinted:

Sounds nice! I miss those times too  :wub: I wish I could be a little less awkward around children though! Like, I just really can't play like that anymore without feeling too uncomfortable :doh:

Haaahah, what did he say then? :doh:

Hahah, he was just like : "oh, really?"Luckily it wasn't awkward  :teehee:

I did make some photo's and vid's with my phone yes! Although I wish I had brought my camera, I thought they weren't allowed, but everyone had a camera with them :doh: But at least I did get some photo's, so I have nothing to complain really :fisch: I did upload a few of them in the gallery a while ago if you want to see some of them! :)

Ooh, my favorite song... so hard, but I really liked Staring at the Sun and Origin of Love :wub2:

I really hope for you he will come to Scotland next year! You never know with Mika haha :naughty:

Cool, I'll have a look sometime. :)

Staring at the Sun is dreamy, and Origin of Love is perfection. :wub:

I doubt he will come here but you never know haha. :D

I also did wear mine in school once and expected people to look down on me, but surprisingly that didn't happen! Still I haven't worn it anymore so far due to me fear of ruining it...

Oh I like it! :D Hopefully you will get it! :thumb_yello::hug:

I always wanted to grow up when I was little, and now I think it's not that good after all.  When I was younger, I didn't have to worry about my appearance or personality or stress, as I could just be myself and have fun.  I miss those days. :unsure: 

I got the white one  :teehee:

Sounds nice! I miss those times too  :wub: I wish I could be a little less awkward around children though! Like, I just really can't play like that anymore without feeling too uncomfortable :doh:

Hahah, he was just like : "oh, really?"Luckily it wasn't awkward  :teehee:

Cool, I'll have a look sometime. :)

Staring at the Sun is dreamy, and Origin of Love is perfection. :wub:

I doubt he will come here but you never know haha. :D

I always wanted to grow up when I was little, and now I think it's not that good after all.  When I was younger, I didn't have to worry about my appearance or personality or stress, as I could just be myself and have fun.  I miss those days. :unsure:

I miss being a child too. Everything was so easy back then. You could be whoever you wanted to be and you didn't have to think about future or what's going on in the world... But then I like the teenager part too... it just botheres me that it is changing so quickly.:)

People I know often say that I am a bit of a child at my heart... well it's yrue. I think everyone neds an inner child to come out once in a while. It makes things more interesting. I mean, where would we be in everyone would just be serious all the time? :D