I just joined the Mika Fan Club. :) It says to put about how I became a Mika fan, so okay.

When I was younger, my dad used to always put a Mika album on in the car, and I always liked his songs. But I was only young, and I didn't know that it was an album and that all the songs were by the same person.

So now I'm older, I was watching a video of Theme Songs for Monster High Characters on Youtube, and one of the characters had the Popular Song by Mika and Ariana Grande for their theme song. I really liked the song when I heard it, so I watched the music video. Then I spotted the Mika album, the one that my dad used to put on in the car, on my shelf. I had forgotten that he had put it there. So I put it on and remembered all the songs from my childhood and realised that they were all by the same person. And then I became a fan! :wink2:

So, I'm getting used to the forums and stuff, so hello!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi and welcome here! :bye: I'm the mother of a 10-year old who loves the Monster High dolls(and Popular Song) and I didn't know one of them had a video with Popular Song. Could you tell me which one it is please?

Have fun here! Where do you live in UK?

• 4 months later...