Mika's fourth album- end of 2015?

Mika-fan7

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, what we get from the Voice is, apart from a snippet of Talk about you, those images on the work-in-progress that will end up being the future jacket:

Screencaps:

966970tv1.jpg

993399tv2.jpg

695257tv3.jpg

764044tv4.jpg

196627tv5.jpg

123309tv6.jpg

767981tv7.jpg

So, what we get from the Voice is, apart from a snippet of Talk about you, those images on the work-in-progress that will end up being the future jacket:

Screencaps:

966970tv1.jpg

993399tv2.jpg

695257tv3.jpg

764044tv4.jpg

196627tv5.jpg

123309tv6.jpg

767981tv7.jpg

I so much love this colours and textures! I love the line with the man and the dog playing together! So cute!:wub2:

I've edited the first pic of the photoshoot :aah: It took a bit but at the end here's the result:

B9UaJWqIAAAGyxf.jpg

:thumb_yello: Grazie mille Lucrezia - you're amazing! :huglove: Thanks also to Eriko - and others, always early with great news! What a team!! :thumb_yello::wub2:

Love,love

me

At the gig with OSM last night, we got to know two new titles from tracks from the new album.

If I'm not mistaken, so far we know these titles:

Boum Boum Boum

Rio

Staring At The Sun

Good Guys

Talk About You

The Last Party

Ordinary Man

All She Wants Is Another Son

And he's said there's going to be 10, maybe 11 songs.

Is this all correct?

Edited by Manon14
adding All She Wants Is Another Son - thanks to Melyssa!

At the gig with OSM last night, we got to know two new titles from tracks from the new album.

Boum Boum Boum

Rio

Staring At The Sun

Good Guys

Talk About You

The Last Party

Ordinary Man

Is this all correct?

Thank you Manon, that's right. I wonder witch one will be the 1st single or then one we don't know yet. I am starting to be quite exited about the new album. :excite:

Thank you Manon, that's right. I wonder witch one will be the 1st single or then one we don't know yet. I am starting to be quite exited about the new album. :excite:

:blush-anim-cl: After hearing 3 full new songs last night, I'm overexcited!! I do hope Good Guys will be a single ...

Love,love

me

Boum Boum Boum

Rio

Staring At The Sun

Good Guys

Talk About You

The Last Party

Ordinary Man

Is this all correct?

I think Boum Boum Boum will be as a song in the deluxe version,like Elle Me Dit in 3rd album,I hope all the songs in standard version are in English.....:aah:

Edited by DongDong

I wonder that too! I think Good Guys (full version obviously) could be quite good! And I'm really excited as well :clap:

I think Boum Boum Boum will be as a song in the deluxe version,like Elle Me Dit in 3rd album,I will all the songs in standard version are in English.....:aah:

Well, he's said in an interview that the album is in English, but with some tracks in French. Boum Boum Boum will be there. Unless he's changed his mind...

Here's the source:

(from about 2 mins)

I wonder that too! I think Good Guys (full version obviously) could be quite good! And I'm really excited as well :clap:

Well, he's said in an interview that the album is in English, but with some tracks in French. Boum Boum Boum will be there. Unless he's changed his mind...

Here's the source:

(from about 2 mins)

Okay,before TOOL released Mika also said the album will include English and French songs,and the French songs are in the version for French speaking area,so I think the 4th album will like previous one.SOrry,China was blocked YT since 2009,I couldn't watch it:huh:

Boum Boum Boum

Rio

Staring At The Sun

Good Guys

Talk About You

The Last Party

Ordinary Man

Is this all correct?

He also talked in Siette about a song called All She Wants Is Another Son, about, he said, a mother forcing his son to marry his "trophee girlfriend" . There was even bits of the lyrics

All she wants is another son

all she wants is another simple solution

for my mother delusion.

Get some adorable pictures done

for her mother in Lebanon

He also talked in Siette about a song called All She Wants Is Another Son, about, he said, a mother forcing his son to marry his "trophee girlfriend" . There was even bits of the lyrics

All she wants is another son

all she wants is another simple solution

for my mother delusion.

Get some adorable pictures done

for her mother in Lebanon

Thank you! Now that you mentioned it, I vaguely recall having read about that here.. So we basically know the whole tracklist :naughty: Only the title... I was thinking about that, do you guys think he'll name the album after a track, like TOOL, or come up with something totally different like the first two?

I'm really in love with this artwork :mikalove:

Make me things about the Kukjulaku's box and the artwork for Boum Boum Boum's single :)

I really love the way Mika works, we have 8 titles but we only know 2 fulls songs, and 5 for the lucky ones who were at the OSM :mf_rosetinted:

It's really frustrating XD

Thank you! Now that you mentioned it, I vaguely recall having read about that here.. So we basically know the whole tracklist :naughty: Only the title... I was thinking about that, do you guys think he'll name the album after a track, like TOOL, or come up with something totally different like the first two?

I think he'll come up with something different. If not Staring at the sun, could be a good title for me.

Oh no I don't want one of the title's song as the name of the album. You could think it's stupid but usually I don't like it ^^ I prefer a real title resuming all the songs by a inspired sentence, like the 2 firsts :thumb_yello:

Yes me too! Although I love the title "The Origin Of Love". I'm just always really curious to know the album title so I like speculating :blush-anim-cl:

I don't know, somehow I find the album title to be very important.

I agree that if it were to be a song title, Staring At The Sun would be nice. Or "No Ordinary Man" as a play on Ordinary Man.

Yes me too! Although I love the title "The Origin Of Love". I'm just always really curious to know the album title so I like speculating :blush-anim-cl:

I don't know, somehow I find the album title to be very important.

I agree that if it were to be a song title, Staring At The Sun would be nice. Or "No Ordinary Man" as a play on Ordinary Man.

I also like No Ordinary Man! I think it suits mika, it's funny, and is a nice follow up on The BOY (who knew too much) :D hope he's going to oficially anounce the album soon!