Mika's fourth album- end of 2015?

Mika-fan7

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wondering if this thread will be buzzing tomorrow? :biggrin2:

:aah: I don't even wonder - I'm very sure - suppose we'll all sound like "the birds and the bees", haha ( do you remember this old song by Alma Cogan ) :naughty:

Love,love

me

On iTunes I can pre-order the album, a normal edition and the edition with bonus tracks! I can see the tracklists, and I can also buy Last Party as a song already. I'm confused. :huh:

Waiting for a super HQ picture :fisch:

B00VHIYV5E.01-A272UC180L3PT5._SX420_SCLZZZZZZZ_V308924824_.jpg

Official tracklist:

1. Talk About You

2. All She Wants

3. Last Party

4. Good Guys

5. Oh Girl You’re the Devil

6. No Place In Heaven

7. Staring At the Sun

8. Hurts

9. Good Wife

10. Rio

11. Ordinary Man

12. Promiseland (Bonus Track)

13. Porcelain (Bonus Track)

14. L’amour Fait Ce Qu’il Veut (Bonus Track)

15. Boum Boum Boum (Bonus Track)

Edited by eugenio

Tracklist incl. bonustracks (I don't know if people don't want to know the tracklist, hence the spoiler):

tumblr_nm64delq6T1tmamxuo1_540.png

No Boum Boum Boum.. and only one French song as a bonus track, I think that's a wise choice if he really wants to come back internationally!

Tracklist incl. bonustracks (I don't know if people don't want to know the tracklist, hence the spoiler):

tumblr_nm64delq6T1tmamxuo1_540.png

No Boum Boum Boum.. and only one French song as a bonus track, I think that's a wise choice if he really wants to come back internationally!

He may have done it on purpose but... there is an awful spelling mistake in the title of the French track... :aah:

He may have done it on purpose but... there is an awful spelling mistake in the title of the French track... :aah:

Yes I was thinking that, I'm not French, but shouldn't it be "veut" instead of "veux"? Maybe it's the Dutch iTunes that messed up though, I don't want to point the finger to Mika immediately :naughty:

Yes I was thinking that, I'm not French, but shouldn't it be "veut" instead of "veux"? Maybe it's the Dutch iTunes that messed up though, I don't want to point the finger to Mika immediately :naughty:

Yes, it should be "ce qu'il veuT" :) I saw it written with a "X" on Itunes and in the French press... Someone should maybe tell him before all the CD booklets are printed... :aah:

• 1 month later...

Amazon have emailed me today to say my pre order won't be available until 22nd now. Has there been a change to any of the release dates!

I haven't seen any change in the release date mentioned anywhere. As far as I know it's still 15 June everywhere except the US, which releases new music on Tuesdays, so it's 16 June. And it still says 16 June on US iTunes and Amazon.com. :dunno:  I'll see if I can find anything out for sure.

I haven't seen any change in the release date mentioned anywhere. As far as I know it's still 15 June everywhere except the US, which releases new music on Tuesdays, so it's 16 June. And it still says 16 June on US iTunes and Amazon.com. :dunno:  I'll see if I can find anything out for sure.

Mikasounds.com says 'available in North America 4/7' now... 

Mikasounds.com says 'available in North America 4/7' now... 

No, that's the date it was available for preorder in North America -- 4/7 = April 7. It's said that since the site was updated. The line above says, "available for preorder now" and then it clarifies "available in North America 4/7". I preordered it on April 7. :thumb_yello:

As far as I know the date hasn't changed, but if Amazon has sent an email out, maybe they know something we don't.

On the mikasounds.com shop it also shows june 22 now. :(

Where do you see that, Karin? When I go to mikasounds.com and click on the "official store" link it takes me to myplaydirect.com, and it still says June 16 for me there. It sounds like you must be directed to another link?

It says "shop.mikasounds.com" in the address line for me. :dunno:https://shop.mikasounds.com/*/*/No-Place-In-Heaven-Deluxe/4F210000000

I see -- I don't seem to have any way to get that page unless I use the direct link from you. In any case, I see that it's been changed to June 22 for the various versions of the album (although it still says June 15 in the bottom text). :doh:

Trying to verify if this change is just for the UK or for everyone.