Hey everyone...

ängi

It's not probably the right place to write about this, 'cause I'm a member since 2010 but.. I had to write somewhere, so, I hope it would be okay... :original: I just wanted to write something here.. I'm sure we have many many new members here that I don't know and also many of them who I know.. I've been missing this place so much but I haven't had so much time to be here.. :huh::tears: Been busy with work and music etc.. I'll try to come here more often now.. And I hope my old friends from here still remember me... :huh:

Well.. So, that's my little, short story...

:huglove: !

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not probably the right place to write about this, 'cause I'm a member since 2010 but.. I had to write somewhere, so, I hope it would be okay... :original: I just wanted to write something here.. I'm sure we have many many new members here that I don't know and also many of them who I know.. I've been missing this place so much but I haven't had so much time to be here.. :huh::tears: Been busy with work and music etc.. I'll try to come here more often now.. And I hope my old friends from here still remember me... :huh:

Of course we remember you. Welcome back, dear! :huglove: Hope you can see Mika this summer in your country. :wink2:

Of course we remember you. Welcome back, dear! :huglove: Hope you can see Mika this summer in your country. :wink2:

THank you dear!! :huglove: I've missed this place A LOT !!! :tears: Is there a gig coming??? Is there any link ?????????? :o

Welcome back ängi :huglove: It's good to see you back :hug:

THank you dear!! :huglove: I've missed this place A LOT !!! :tears: Is there a gig coming??? Is there any link ?????????? :o

By now, apart the Montreal gigs there're only three places where Mika is going to perform and three are festivals, Korea in May, Czech Republic and Switzerland in July.

By now, apart the Montreal gigs there're only three places where Mika is going to perform and three are festivals, Korea in May, Czech Republic and Switzerland in July.

Oh, I already hoped.. :sad: Oh well.. :original:

:itsok: Ohh but new album is coming soon and new dates will appear, at least is what we expect.

:oroginal: Yea, that I know about the album.. :original:

Hi Angi - welcome back :bye:

We are all waiting for tour dates :crossed:

I bet!! :original::wink2: Haven't seen him for over 2 years now.. :tears:

Three dates in Montreal in February with OSM and two gigs in July in Switzeland and Czec republic so far and a date in Niort in France at the begining of autumn ...waiting for more :wink2:

Three dates in Montreal in February with OSM and two gigs in July in Switzeland and Czec republic so far and a date in Niort in France at the begining of autumn ...waiting for more :wink2:

Is it that date confirmed? I haven't read anything else :dunno:

Is it that date confirmed? I haven't read anything else :dunno:

I don't have more information than when they first published it last September, so I just sent an e-mail to the place where he is supposed to be in Niort , asking for a confirmation that he is coming and a date if he is...waiting for them to answer now :pray:

Of course I still remember you, welcome back :huglove::huglove::huglove:

Nice to have you back, :wink2:welcome

So sweet of you.. Thanks dears.. :original::huglove:

Oh..I don't know you in real life but I remember you in MFC! I hope you'll see Mika very soon......2 years without Mika is enough!!! It's time for a concert...am I wrong? :wink2:

Kiss :blush-anim-cl:

Yay.. :original: I hope so too !! It's been like 2,5 years. That's too much! So, yes, it's time for a concert!!!! :original::wink2::hug:

QUOTE=Mikasister;4059665]Is it that date confirmed? I haven't read anything else :dunno:

Sadly their answer was a negative one :tears: I've asked them to update me if things changed :pray:

Ohh, I see...Merci Anne. :huglove: