Exclusive Video of Last Party Live Coming 8 May 2015

dcdeb

Yeah, well, that's not going to happen anytime soon. :naughty:

I do wish there were more of the live footage, but just to see even a little bit of it makes me happy. :thumb_yello:

Why not?

Why not?

I actually meant to reply to the comment that it should be in the U.S. Rolling Stone. But I guess it also applies to the UK. Mika is just not news there. I'm not being negative. Just realistic. I'd love for it to be different but at this point in time it's not. :dunno:

I actually meant to reply to the comment that it should be in the U.S. Rolling Stone. But I guess it also applies to the UK. Mika is just not news there. I'm not being negative. Just realistic. I'd love for it to be different but at this point in time it's not. :dunno:

Well yes, I know that. One thing I never understand is why the record company, who've heard all the songs, never pick the best ones as singles. I like Talk About You, but having heard what else he has, I can't understand their choice. Yes, it's a dance song, but there are lots of dance singles in the summer. Do you know what I'd do if I ran the record company? I'd choose Good Wife! Having heard it a few days ago, It's incredible. It doesn't sound like anything else. It's melodic and catchy and it has a great storyline. Everyone would pick up on it.

But also Last Party and Good Guys are both really good and more unique than TAY. It's only my opinion of course, but I hope the really good songs from the album become hits, even without being singles. That can happen if enough people download them and of course PS has become a YT hit, so there is hope for the best of Mika's music

Since the video is available only for the weekend, is it possible save it somewhere, please?

Yeah, I thought about the same, but forgot to ask - thanks for reminding! :-) I do hope someone can save it ?!

Love,love

me

Watching this on the computer makes me cry. What would I do if I woud have a chanse to see it alive.... It's an amazing performance and an amazing song! It warms your heart :wub:  :fangurl:

• Like 1

Yeah, I thought about the same, but forgot to ask - thanks for reminding! :-) I do hope someone can save it ?!

Love,love

me

Here they are. :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

I would have loved a video without drawings and photos, only Mika singing to see all his  expessions and gestures. Anyway, the video is good.  That vid makes me feel that maybe there will be a DVD, finally, Who knows...

• Like 1