Hello from Germany :D

Starlight

Hello dear fans out there!!

I'm not really new here because I joined in 2010, but I guess I never introduced myself here... xD

So yeah, I come from Germany and I'm a fan since 2007. :) I'm also member of the German Fan Club DMFC. ;)

In 2010 I saw Mika live and met him after the gig. This was actually the best day of my life!!! I wish I could see him again, but it wasn't possible so far... :(

Well what else could I say...? xD I'm 24 and studying law. ;) If you like to know more, feel free to ask. ;)

Some of you might know me from twitter (@Stardust_EleNa) and facebook anyway. :)

• Like 2

Thanks to all of you lovely people! I'm so happy to be part of this amazing community!

hi, welcome, schön, wenn wir mal wieder Verstärkung kriegen :wink2: :wink2:

Hehe gerne! ;)

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. Did we already meet in Germany?

No sadly! :( But maybe one day! :)

Hi Elena, nice to see you here as well and fab that you decided to post more here too! :biggrin2:

Hehe thank you. :biggrin2:

Welcome! Its wonderful you have met him though!!!! I cant wait for my chance heheheh. Its ok a lot of people don't notice the introductions thread lmaoo!!!!

Oh okay! xD Still it's never to late! :wink2: I really hope you will also meet him once! ;)

Guten tag to the MFC !

Thanks! :biggrin2:

Hello dear fans out there!!

I'm not really new here because I joined in 2010, but I guess I never introduced myself here... xD

So yeah, I come from Germany and I'm a fan since 2007. :) I'm also member of the German Fan Club DMFC. ;)

In 2010 I saw Mika live and met him after the gig. This was actually the best day of my life!!! I wish I could see him again, but it wasn't possible so far... :(

Well what else could I say...? xD I'm 24 and studying law. ;) If you like to know more, feel free to ask. ;)

Some of you might know me from twitter (@Stardust_EleNa) and facebook anyway. :)

I think I know you :wink2: and welcome to MFC sweetie :huglove: 

And the day I met Mika was also the best of my life :fangurl:

I hope you get to meet him soon again :hug: 

I think I know you :wink2: and welcome to MFC sweetie :huglove:

And the day I met Mika was also the best of my life :fangurl:

I hope you get to meet him soon again :hug:

You definitely do! :biggrin2::wink2:

Thank you!!! :hug: :hug: it would be perfect! :mikalove: