'Portrait : les mondes de Mika': Documentary @ "Envoyé Spécial" France2 - 28 January 2016 + 7 May H.16.00 longer version

mari62

If somebody who didn't understand french i did à translation with subtitles but i got to upload it and it is really longer than I thought so it will maybe be available tomorrow ;-)

If somebody who didn't understand french i did à translation with subtitles but i got to upload it and it is really longer than I thought so it will maybe be available tomorrow ;-)

You  should get in touch with the sub-titling team

• Like 1

She said it like Malaki (Mal)  instead of Melaki (as Mel) 

Ah! I just heard Mel.

Considering I spent the first two years of Melachi's life pronouncing her name very wrong I really shouldn't be one to talk :naughty:

Lovely doc though, looking forward to the subtitles (when the team have time of course!)  :thumb_yello:

Hello everybody !!!

translation has come !!! :dance_man:  :dance_man:  :dance_man:

I hope you will understand it =) :pbjt:

Ok, this is really important to say that it was the official vidéo and that i uploaded the wrong one...

I'm uploading the right one with subtitles, it should be better XD

I'll put the right link in the evening if everything is ok...

The SRT file ???

Ok finally, it is finished ! 

In fact it was not the good one so you couldn't see the subtitles =)

Here is the good link =)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxvsOnaZjPn8Q2FveFptQVJwTUk/view?usp=sharing

• Like 6

Here is the good link =)

Merci beaucoup!!  :hug: You're a star!!  :wub:  Now this amazing doc. is perfect - I'm sooo happy to have this translation!!  :thumb_yello:  :) 

Love, love

me  

• Like 1

Here is the good link =)

Thanks for the translation.  :flowers2:

Just a note. The correct translation for "Once upon a time" in spanish is "Érase una vez." I know that the girl says "Hace una vez"  but that sentence has no sense. The right way to  translate it is "Erase una vez." :wink2:

yeah , the subtitle file alone. cause you know I downloaded the video before and now I want to put the translation on it whenever i watch it

Maybe i could do so... I'll see ;-)

You did this all by yourself? Wow!!

Thanks a lot!!

OK Yes i did but the translation team was already working on it but i didn't know that it was already start so it took me some time but i did it ;-)

I just hope that there were not too many English mistakes ;-D

OK Yes i did but the translation team was already working on it but i didn't know that it was already start so it took me some time but i did it ;-)

I just hope that there were not too many English mistakes ;-D

Haha yeah you can join the translation team, so it will be more efficient~

It's very very good :D , can't ask for more~

• Like 1

Haha yeah you can join the translation team, so it will be more efficient~

It's very very good :D , can't ask for more~

Thank you so much that's really important to me... 

Thank you  :thumb_yello:

Wow..great interview! I loved so much follow Mika in those countries he lived/lives in and I appreciated a lot this documentary because it showed his life, his places, his story, his family to us in a delicate and emotional way.
The part about refugees's lives really moved me..it was an experience full of importance for him, I think. Can't think it exists in 2016!...It's really sad this situation but I hope that people realize it's all real and will find a way to do something for those families. I also think, in fact,  that be able to give some help is an important thing, whatever we do is important for people that are living in those conditions of life! :( 
About other doc's parts I loved his family..they are so kind..the little nephew is very cute and Mika is a very sweet uncle.  :hug: Miami's house is fantastic...I'd loved to live in a house like that  :teehee: 
The Como's part was....eh..a big emotion like the concert I had the fortune to attend. I remember every single moment...it is my favorite gig indeed.  :italia: 
Can't wait to see new Mika's project for Bercy...and...is there a new song he's working on?? :cheer:  I'm so curious about this... :fangurl: