Hello from Italy :)

Ele.Magna

Hello everybody! I’m Eleonora from northern Italy.

I’ve been a Mika fan since last summer. I already knew him as a singer, of course, but I started to really love his songs since a few months :wub:  I have never been at one of his concerts but I hope I’ll be able to go this summer, I keep my fingers crossed! :D

What about me? I love reading, my favorite books are Harry Potter, Le Petit Prince (The Little Prince) and Gli Ultimi Incantesimi (I guess in English it’s The Last Enchantments, by Silvana De Mari, an author that I love). Other things I love are acting, singing and dancing  :wub: Well, staying in a theatre in few words  :aah:

Nice to join the MFC!!

• Like 3

Thank you all for welcoming!! :D

OHHH!! Harry Potters great!!! I have a friend who LOVES the little prince! 

Great! 8) they have given me so much... *-*

Ciao! :D
Welcome, nice to meet you! As someone who hasn't seen Mika perform live either, I really hope you get the chance to see him!

And I hope it for you too! :D

Hello everybody! I’m Eleonora from northern Italy.

I’ve been a Mika fan since last summer. I already knew him as a singer, of course, but I started to really love his songs since a few months :wub:  I have never been at one of his concerts but I hope I’ll be able to go this summer, I keep my fingers crossed! :D

What about me? I love reading, my favorite books are Harry Potter, Le Petit Prince (The Little Prince) and Gli Ultimi Incantesimi (I guess in English it’s The Last Enchantments, by Silvana De Mari, an author that I love). Other things I love are acting, singing and dancing  :wub: Well, staying in a theatre in few words  :aah:

Nice to join the MFC!!

Hello Eleonora, welcome, welcome :D!!! 'Tis lovely to meet you.

I'm very excited after reading your introduction because basically, WE'RE TWINS, HARRY POTTER BOOKS/FILMS AND MUAICAL THEATRE AND MIKA ARE MY ABSOLUTE MOAT FAVOURITE THINGS IN THE WOOOOORLD XD!!!

I have a feeling we shall become good friends ;)!!!

Hope you have an absolute blast here, and hope to bump into you soon :D!!!

Ciao Eleonora!! Welcome :D 

"Has the sheep eaten the flower?"  :wub:

I really hope so, it would be great if you could go! Fingers crossed for you  :crossed: 

Have a nice day! :) 

Owww, thanks to all of you, you're so kind! :wub: It's quite strange, but it's also a pleasure reading a welcome message from someone from an other country! I mean, it's... Yes, strange, weird, but it's beautiful. It's as if it doesn't matter where you come from because music can unite everybody. It's wonderful :wub:

It has been a surprise seeing that so many fans of Mika also like Harry Potter!

Amye, you're so enthusiastic! :D but you can't not being enthusiastic with musicals and theatre :wub:

And Sara... Well, "Or not?" :wub:

• Like 1