Need Help on a Campaign - Symphonic Concert in Seoul

Yuna

Make.jpg

Mika had a V-app chat recently and was asked about "Symphonic Concert in Seoul". His answer was, he really want to do it and need a campaign for that. So, Korean fans decided to start a campaign for real, through the website "MyMusicTaste". MyMusicTaste is a fan-initiated concert making platform, already hosted and linked lots of concerts in the world. We are planning to crack every stage and need help of lots of fans to make it. Once all cleared, the platform host would move for that and find promotors and sponsors for us.

Please click the link below, and click the "Make" button and share at twitter and faceboook, and add comment there for us. Our goal is "Symphonic Concert in Seoul".  The platform is not only for Seoul Concert, but a place for "please take mika to our country" also. 

Hope it would help other fans who want Mika to play their home country.

and Dear MFCers in the world, help us please!! Our goal is more than 1,000 ppl to click "MAKE" and clear every stage that the website requires.

LINK - https://t.co/r2JnuGahIo

Mika says - "NEED A CAMPAIGN!" https://youtu.be/2tH9vLUug4U?t=721

Edited by Yuna
  • Like 6

I've logged with FB accont and after hitting the MAKE button, it's asking how much I would pay for the concert, what do I do???

It just means if you willing to go to the concert how much would you like to pay for that. Not real payment but they're just surveying for that  :thumb_yello:

It just means if you willing to go to the concert how much would you like to pay for that. Not real payment but they're just surveying for that  :thumb_yello:

thanks Yuna (what price should I put then???)

If Mika wants to do a symphonic concert in Korea, surely his team can arrange it. How hard can it be?

They just have to approach an orchestra to get them to play at the concert, and then arrange a venue. Not so much different from any other gig.

I hope your campaign succeeds, but why does everything to do with Mika playing anywhere but Italy and France, need the fans to keep on campaigning and begging for him to do it? 

If Mika wants to do a symphonic concert in Korea, surely his team can arrange it. How hard can it be?

They just have to approach an orchestra to get them to play at the concert, and then arrange a venue. Not so much different from any other gig.

I hope your campaign succeeds, but why does everything to do with Mika playing anywhere but Italy and France, need the fans to keep on campaigning and begging for him to do it? 

He need sponsors to do symphonic concerts in other cities... it costs a lot ...he said.....it's not in his hands. 

The reason we're doing such a campaign is... to let possible sponsors know that Mika's doing such an amazing symponic concert in other countries. 

I know that several possible sponsors, broadcast or radio hosts.. and lots of gig promotors already joined Mikaholix so keep sending news about this campaign by Email and notes...it's a good chance to let lots of ppl know that Mika's doing such an classic crossover concert, which is not very familiar in Korea ..

Well we just moved on to Yellow stage, and it requires 2000 ppl to join to move on to final stage! Oh gosh...... :shocked:

Edited by Yuna
  • Like 3

WE moved on to Yellow stage, and it requires 2,000 ppl to click "MAKE" to complete this stage!

Now we have 600 and have long way to go. Please help us, simply log in with your twitter/FB account and click "MAKE" button.

THANKS!  :wub: