2016 - Surprise acoustic showcase @ Universal EMI Gardens, Mexico City -- 31 March - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

mari62

I'm sure that Lui (from the Mexican fan club) will share her brilliant videos here soon!

I'm so happy for the Mexican fans who were FINALLY able to see Mika last night -- sorry for those who couldn't get in, though. :( But it does sound like he's planning to return soon! :thumb_yello:

• Like 7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyoTUKOjspw&sns=fb 

Periscope shared by Salvador Nunez (with a tilde but I don't have that on my keyboard )

I hope it's ok to share it here , he twitted publicly so I believe he meant to share it everywhere :biggrin2:

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 8

I posted all the pics and videos at the Facebook of our club :)

Link of the pics: https://facebook.com/mikamexico/albums/1197855660225687/?ref=bookmarks

And the vídeos are posted on the wall: https://facebook.com/mikamexico?ref=bookmarks

Soon I am going to upload at YouTube the full concert all together :)

Feel free to copy and paste the pics here! I am out of the city and I don't have access to a computer :( but in Monday I am back!

• Like 6

i have one awkward question : who chooses countries where Mika has the gigs? Mika by hisself? im really curious,its so good to see Mika in countries where he hasnt been before

Mika always says that he Needs to get invitations from the concert promoters of the countries and when he gets them he will do concerts there. For exampel all the festivals in France he gets invited to...... The German concert Promoters seem not to be interested in Mika even if some of us always ask them to bring him to Germany.

• Like 4

Mika always says that he Needs to get invitations from the concert promoters of the countries and when he gets them he will do concerts there. For exampel all the festivals in France he gets invited to...... The German concert Promoters seem not to be interested in Mika even if some of us always ask them to bring him to Germany.

:sneaky2: I agree, and I can tell you it's the same stupidity in Norway!  :doh: I regularly get mails from Live Nation,  about all kind of artists and gigs coming up, most of them totally uninterested :(   I've asked them this year again,  to please consider MIKA with his Heaven Tour, but no answer!!  :mf_rosetinted: 

Love, love

me 

i have one awkward question : who chooses countries where Mika has the gigs? Mika by hisself? im really curious,its so good to see Mika in countries where he hasnt been before

This is a showcase by his record company, not a regular gig.

I don't know why Mika keeps telling people about this "invitation" thing. Maybe it applies to some countries like Russia or applies to music festivals, but in the UK and NA especially artists have booking agents whose job it is to arrange a tour for them. I am sure no one "invited" him to play the Palladium in London for example. He has multiple promoters when he does a North American tour so someone on Mika's end is coordinating it and not vice versa.

• Like 1

This is a showcase by his record company, not a regular gig.

I don't know why Mika keeps telling people about this "invitation" thing. Maybe it applies to some countries like Russia or applies to music festivals, but in the UK and NA especially artists have booking agents whose job it is to arrange a tour for them. I am sure no one "invited" him to play the Palladium in London for example. He has multiple promoters when he does a North American tour so someone on Mika's end is coordinating it and not vice versa.

Indeed, I asked the Colston Hall in Bristol last year if they would have Mika back there to play, and they told me if he had a tour here they would be happy to have him back. So it's not like venues don't want him, he has to go to them to make the booking. I'm sure it's like this with many venues here.

• 3 years later...
  • mari62 changed the title to 2016 - Surprise acoustic showcase @ Universal EMI gardens, Mexico City -- 31 March 2016 -- REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS
  • silver changed the title to 2016 - Surprise acoustic showcase @ Universal EMI Gardens, Mexico City -- 31 March - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS