Hello from Lebanon ! ^^

ChibiMika_Draw

Hello everyone, my name is Manuella and I'm 17 years old  :)

A member of the MFC offered me this morning to join the MFC so , here I am ! x

I've known Mika since I was 6 years old , when I saw him on TV for the first time singing "relax". His music style was unique and captivated me a lot . I was always so interested whenever I heard him on the radio or saw him on TV.

But I truly became a fan 3 years ago , and since then , my life has changed . Mika is a source of inspiration and a source of happiness. Words cannot describe how much I changed just in 3 years , just because of his beautiful soul and his music in which I recognized myself , a lot. 

My life hasn't always been very easy especially at school, but I eventually got out of the past because of him , and arts!

Music, drawing, singing and acting are my passion since I was a little girl, and my biggest goal in life is to become an artist and make people happy with what I do. I do play piano and guitar,  compose songs and music , write stories and Mika was and still is a big influence.

Drawing him is my way of thanking him because words can be said so much times , and still we can't give them the meaning we truly want  :thumb_yello:  :mikacool:

Thank you !

• Like 4

Welcome here and enjoy your time here ;-)

Nice to meet you ;-)

• Like 1

Hello  :) I love your introduction, it's really beautiful  :wub: I hope you'll enjoy this site and make many friends here! :hug:  

I've seen your drawings on Twitter and Instagram and I LOVE them! They are so adorable, chibi Mika is so cute  :fangurl: You are so talented! 

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to MFC! :D I hope you'll have a lot of fun here, but I'm sure you will! :biggrin2:

I think I've seen you around on Twitter, can that be?? :)

heeyyy! thanks a lot  :wink2:  and yeah you might have seen me as chibimika_draw too on twitter ! :yes:

Hello  :) I love your introduction, it's really beautiful  :wub: I hope you'll enjoy this site and make many friends here! :hug:  

I've seen your drawings on Twitter and Instagram and I LOVE them! They are so adorable, chibi Mika is so cute  :fangurl: You are so talented! 

aww thanks ! :wub: really?? that's awesome ! Im glad that you like them ! :thumb_yello:  :thumb_yello:

Hello Manuella, welcome to the MFC !!! :bye:

Your Mika drawings make me big smile as always, hope you will post them to here !!

Thanks a lot for joining, have fun here !! :hug:

• Like 1

heeyyy! thanks a lot  :wink2:  and yeah you might have seen me as chibimika_draw too on twitter ! :yes:

Aaaah yes, I've seen your drawings, they are really adorable! :D (I'm mfc_charlotte from twitter btw ;) ) I hope to see your drawings back here on MFC. :)

• Like 1

Hi Manuella :bye: Your drawings are so cute :wub2: Glad you decided to join MFC and I wish you lots of fun here sweetie :thumb_yello: That's a lovely intro you wrote :wub2: Best of luck to you as an artist :huglove: and I think you already have fans of your drawings around here :wink2: You could open a thread to share them all at the same place, that would be totally awesome :biggrin2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 2

Hello Manuella, welcome to the MFC !!! :bye:

Your Mika drawings make me big smile as always, hope you will post them to here !!

Thanks a lot for joining, have fun here !! :hug:

Awww I'm very glad to make you smile! Whenever I'll know how to post ,I will ! I'm here because of you so thanks a lot :hug:
  • Like 1

Aaaah yes, I've seen your drawings, they are really adorable! :D (I'm mfc_charlotte from twitter btw ;) ) I hope to see your drawings back here on MFC. :)

Ahhh yes ,I know you!! Thank you so much ,I'm very bad in technology so as soon as I know how to post I will! X

Hi Manuella :bye: Your drawings are so cute :wub2: Glad you decided to join MFC and I wish you lots of fun here sweetie :thumb_yello: That's a lovely intro you wrote :wub2: Best of luck to you as an artist :huglove: and I think you already have fans of your drawings around here :wink2: You could open a thread to share them all at the same place, that would be totally awesome :biggrin2:

Heyyy!! Aww :wub2: thanks !! I will try to post them I don't know how to open a thread! (Yet..)

But I will !! Thanks again! X <3