Say Something Random pt. 29 ~ Because why not

Our time will come! Maybe it will take a while, but I still keep a little hope!

From a lot I'm sure they do, but from some I'm not sure.

We just have to be positive about it and not be giving up! ;)

Hmm... Sometimes I get the impression that some just think it's their right to see him all the time... But a lot really know they're lucky, that's true.

We just have to be positive about it and not be giving up! ;)

Hmm... Sometimes I get the impression that some just think it's their right to see him all the time... But a lot really know they're lucky, that's true.

I have the same impression. And now there's no gig in sight and they get all mad and angry. Not everyone, but some of them.

Welcome to our world I'd say. :glasses2: 

We're so unlucky somehow... :tears:

Yeah... I hope they appreciate the chance they get...

I feel like some people who see him a lot take it for granted.  I know most fans appreciate their chance, but some seem quite ungrateful and think that they should see him all the time!  It's really unfair on those who can't. :( 

Another thing that annoys me is that some fans are always bragging on social media about how often they have seen Mika, and they seem to think that they're a "bigger fan" because they've been to fifty shows.  That's not right.  Mika has many dedicated fans who simply can't afford to see him, or don't have the time. :unsure: 

He HAS to! *prays along* Same goes for Scotland, UK, Germany.. well, every other country then France and Italy really. :glasses2:

I know right! How do they manage to do that? :o Did they find a magic tree filled with money or something? :naughty:

I don't know why he doesn't go to Scotland, or Germany for that matter.  He has lots of fans in both these countries, and would have even more if he toured there.

We need to know their secret! :yes: 

That's why I finally wanted to finish my studies and earn some money... But well...

You could always get a part-time job, in the meantime.  You might not get much money, but a little is better than nothing. :thumb_yello: 

• Like 2

I feel like some people who see him a lot take it for granted.  I know most fans appreciate their chance, but some seem quite ungrateful and think that they should see him all the time!  It's really unfair on those who can't. :(

Another thing that annoys me is that some fans are always bragging on social media about how often they have seen Mika, and they seem to think that they're a "bigger fan" because they've been to fifty shows.  That's not right.  Mika has many dedicated fans who simply can't afford to see him, or don't have the time. :unsure:

I don't know why he doesn't go to Scotland, or Germany for that matter.  He has lots of fans in both these countries, and would have even more if he toured there.

We need to know their secret! :yes:

You could always get a part-time job, in the meantime.  You might not get much money, but a little is better than nothing. :thumb_yello:

I've seen such people as well! It annoys me so much! They act like they're so much better then us (who can't go to every gig there is). But why? Why would we be a 'bad fan'? Only because we can't see him 20 times a year? It's just so weird.  :huh:

Yes that's what I am thinking as well. It's not like there are no fans in those countries and it's not like they're far away. I'm sure the venue's would be completely filled if he would do gigs there!

Maybe he'll announce something this year, who knows.

I feel like some people who see him a lot take it for granted. I know most fans appreciate their chance, but some seem quite ungrateful and think that they should see him all the time! It's really unfair on those who can't. :(

Another thing that annoys me is that some fans are always bragging on social media about how often they have seen Mika, and they seem to think that they're a "bigger fan" because they've been to fifty shows. That's not right. Mika has many dedicated fans who simply can't afford to see him, or don't have the time. :unsure:

You could always get a part-time job, in the meantime. You might not get much money, but a little is better than nothing. :thumb_yello:

:yeah: I'm totally with what you said!!!

It doesn't depend on how if often you saw him live... There are many amazing fans who didn't even see him at all yet...

I'm already looking for a part-time job! :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

I've seen such people as well! It annoys me so much! They act like they're so much better then us (who can't go to every gig there is). But why? Why would we be a 'bad fan'? Only because we can't see him 20 times a year? It's just so weird.  :huh:

Yes that's what I am thinking as well. It's not like there are no fans in those countries and it's not like they're far away. I'm sure the venue's would be completely filled if he would do gigs there!

Maybe he'll announce something this year, who knows.

They probably think that we don't want to see him, but that's not true at all!  It's just the fact that we can't afford/don't have the time/or the venue is too far away. :( 

Some people online were attacking the UK fans, saying that we're not dedicated enough - just because Mika got a few negative comments from people.  It wasn't the fans who said that, so why attack us?  Why do we have to get the blame?  It doesn't make sense. :huh: 

He could even do small venues in those countries.  He'd definitely sell enough tickets then. :) 

:yeah: I'm totally with what you said!!!

It doesn't depend on how if often you saw him live... There are many amazing fans who didn't even see him at all yet...

I'm already looking for a part-time job! :thumb_yello:

Yes!  There are so many dedicated fans around the world, not just in France and Italy, but in Asia, South America, Australia, USA and the UK. :yes: 

All the best with that! :hug: 

They probably think that we don't want to see him, but that's not true at all!  It's just the fact that we can't afford/don't have the time/or the venue is too far away. :(

Some people online were attacking the UK fans, saying that we're not dedicated enough - just because Mika got a few negative comments from people.  It wasn't the fans who said that, so why attack us?  Why do we have to get the blame?  It doesn't make sense. :huh:

He could even do small venues in those countries.  He'd definitely sell enough tickets then. :)

Yes!  There are so many dedicated fans around the world, not just in France and Italy, but in Asia, South America, Australia, USA and the UK. :yes:

All the best with that! :hug:

True. :(

Not dedicated enough? No way! :o From what I've seen, the most UK fans were/are still very supportive! I saw that the most negative comments came from people who think Mika had 1 hit in 2007 and then dissapeared to a hole in the ground. >.>

Yes! Even just a small gig would make so many people happy!

Edited by We-Are-Golden

yaaaaaaaay... a gig in Switzerland in the middle of school.  :sneaky2:

Great timing. :mf_rosetinted: 

True. :(

Not dedicated enough? No way! :o From what I've seen, the most UK fans were/are still very supportive! I saw that the most negative comments came from people who think Mika had 1 hit in 2007 and then dissapeared to a hole in the ground. >.>

Yes! Even just a small gig would make so many people happy!

Some people seem to think that UK fans are "snobs" and don't appreciate Mika's French songs or his work in Italy.  It irritates me when people generalise like that.  I actually like all of his French songs, it doesn't matter that I don't know all the words.  They're catchy.  And I support his career in Italy, but I do feel sad that he won't come to the UK much, as anyone would if he didn't go to their country. :( 

It's not only about America, UK, Australia.... what about other small EU countries that never got the chance. Eastern Europe or Balcan. I know quite a lot of fans. Austria too. He hasnt been there for ages. In fact, he is always in Ita and Fr, then some random gigs once a year and one in maybe bigger countries. So we are all at the same point really. :)

• Like 1

It's not only about America, UK, Australia.... what about other small EU countries that never got the chance. Eastern Europe or Balcan. I know quite a lot of fans. Austria too. He hasnt been there for ages. In fact, he is always in Ita and Fr, then some random gigs once a year and one in maybe bigger countries. So we are all at the same point really. :)

It's true... We're all in it together so it's at least a bit comforting for us...

I agree, as much as he does need to come Australia ( :naughty: ) he really does need to go to the smaller EU countries, including Slovenia, Austria as you said, Germany, and Bulgaria (he has many fans there but hasnt gone there :/ ) but I do appreciate him atleast going Czech last year and Mexico since he hadnt been there in AGES 

Mika is smart and he should hopefully realise (or has realised and is planning to) go to these countries

• Like 1

I wasn't very active on here yesterday, since I was ill. But I'm back-ish! :glasses2:

It's true... We're all in it together so it's at least a bit comforting for us...

:group_hug:

I agree, as much as he does need to come Australia ( :naughty: ) he really does need to go to the smaller EU countries, including Slovenia, Austria as you said, Germany, and Bulgaria (he has many fans there but hasnt gone there :/ ) but I do appreciate him atleast going Czech last year and Mexico since he hadnt been there in AGES 

Mika is smart and he should hopefully realise (or has realised and is planning to) go to these countries

I hope he realises it soon. He'll make so many fans happy if he does several gigs in the smaller countries. :)

• Like 1

He didn't have a proper European tour for quite a while so it's normal many people are desperate to see him...

Anyway I hope you get to see him soon! :hug: Oh and are you ever coming back to Whatsapp? :naughty:

• Like 1

Yes. Sonelle.  :hug:

I certanly hope he is.  :sneaky2:

You have whatsapp????????????????????

• Like 1

His management probably thinks that fans from these countries can travel to Italy or France, but sadly that's not the case all the time.  Many fans have to go to work or school, or can't afford to travel.  So it would be nice if he did a gig in these countries, at least once in a while.

Oh.My.God. the Guardians of the galaxy XD THIS FILM IS AMAZING !!!

Also I'm really happy to be in the UK XD

• Like 1

Something random: My dad is pretty good in predicting things. And I asked him today 'When will Mika's new album come out?' (You never know :naughty: ) And he said September.. I'm curious if he'll be right. :teehee:

I'd love it to come out before that, but your dad's probably right.  Wouldn't be surprised if the album is released Mikasoon! :aah: 

He didn't have a proper European tour for quite a while so it's normal many people are desperate to see him...

Anyway I hope you get to see him soon! :hug: Oh and are you ever coming back to Whatsapp? :naughty:

I am sooo late when it comes to replying :doh: But I did ;) And I really hope we ALL see him soon and not MIkasoon :facepalm::huglove: Oh Mika :naughty:

Yes. Sonelle.  :hug:

I certanly hope he is.  :sneaky2:

You have whatsapp????????????????????

:yes: she does. :naughty:

Haha yes, Elena can tell you how late I reply too :lmfao: But I do ;)

His management probably thinks that fans from these countries can travel to Italy or France, but sadly that's not the case all the time.  Many fans have to go to work or school, or can't afford to travel.  So it would be nice if he did a gig in these countries, at least once in a while.

That's a good point you raise and true, they must think that too but sadly that is soooo not the case. The minimum should be a gig per country per 2 years (3 years max) but more than that is not fair 

Something random: My dad is pretty good in predicting things. And I asked him today 'When will Mika's new album come out?' (You never know :naughty: ) And he said September.. I'm curious if he'll be right. :teehee:

For my B day? That wouldn't be bad at all :D