Say Something Random pt. 29 ~ Because why not

2 hours ago, Mika Freaka =) said:

I have just been to and back from Zambia within 3 days. I am exhausted! 

Has anyone here ever been?

Nope.  :biggrin2:

Any idea where I can get tons of likes to my pic?? :D:D:blush-anim-cl::fisch::winner_first_h4h:

I'm not trying to sell anything or win money.. :biggrin2: I just want to win a picture competition which is in here , Estonia.. :lol:

50 minutes ago, Starlight said:

Helloooooooooo :bye:

Who does also have a heat wave in her country? :biggrin2:

I wish... We have like 15 degrees C but realfeel is less i think. it was raining heavily in the morning and reaallyy strong wind.. Up to 23meters/second.. Crazy .. Estonian summer..Yay!!!

23 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

You could've switched with me if you like it. :aah: Litterally died yesterday pffff.

I can't switch with you sadly as it's also hot here. :aah: But I'm happy about it. I can finally enjoy my weekend outside. :teehee:

13 hours ago, Starlight said:

I can't switch with you sadly as it's also hot here. :aah: But I'm happy about it. I can finally enjoy my weekend outside. :teehee:

Hmm good point. :aah: The heat is gone for now here, it rained all day today, wich I had to work in, yaaaaaaay. Ah well, at least I can sleep again :glasses2: 

11 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Hmm good point. :aah: The heat is gone for now here, it rained all day today, wich I had to work in, yaaaaaaay. Ah well, at least I can sleep again :glasses2: 

It's only rained half a day last week because of some thunderstorms, but they passed quite fast and so the Sun is out again. :D

I'm missing Mika these days... :/ he should bring some new music!

1 hour ago, Starlight said:

It's only rained half a day last week because of some thunderstorms, but they passed quite fast and so the Sun is out again. :D

It's been slightly cooler here over the past few days.  I think the heatwave is over for Scotland! :aah:

We all miss him so much...I need some excitement :tears:

23 hours ago, Starlight said:

Yeah, we had some thunderstorms as well. They scare me :aah: I hate them so much! Today it's kinda nice and sunny, but the rest of the week it will be raining again, yay <_<:aah: 

Yes I miss him too, very much. :( I'm really hoping for just a little bit news about a new song or something.

32 minutes ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Yeah, we had some thunderstorms as well. They scare me :aah: I hate them so much! Today it's kinda nice and sunny, but the rest of the week it will be raining again, yay <_<:aah: 

Yes I miss him too, very much. :( I'm really hoping for just a little bit news about a new song or something.

Here it's cloudy, but still quite warm. I guess the summer will last a few days. :aah:

Me, too... it's been a long time.  

On 2017-6-26 at 10:35 AM, Starlight said:

Here it's cloudy, but still quite warm. I guess the summer will last a few days. :aah:

Me, too... it's been a long time.  

It's just raining now here. :aah: Summer is over hahaha.

Yeah. I red somewhere the new album probably comes out next year... Or Mikasoon. :naughty: 

2 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Yeah. I red somewhere the new album probably comes out next year... Or Mikasoon. :naughty: 

I heard that too, but I also heard it was meant to be released this year!  Let's just say it will be released Mikasoon! :aah:

Something random: I'm considering trying to get tickets for Casa Mika this year.  I don't know how the ticketing process works, but I'm going to keep an eye out.  I know the show would be a really great atmosphere, even though I can't speak Italian!  Plus, last year, I saw that some fans met him afterwards, so that has tempted me into going as well. :teehee:

6 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

I heard that too, but I also heard it was meant to be released this year!  Let's just say it will be released Mikasoon! :aah:

Something random: I'm considering trying to get tickets for Casa Mika this year.  I don't know how the ticketing process works, but I'm going to keep an eye out.  I know the show would be a really great atmosphere, even though I can't speak Italian!  Plus, last year, I saw that some fans met him afterwards, so that has tempted me into going as well. :teehee:

I think, knowing Mika, it will be a complete surprise to us when it comes out. :aah: 

It would be amazing if you'd manage to get tickets! :D 

19 minutes ago, We-Are-Golden said:

I think, knowing Mika, it will be a complete surprise to us when it comes out. :aah: 

It would be amazing if you'd manage to get tickets! :D 

I hope so.  I really want to go but the show is in autumn, which is when my creative writing course starts.  I just hope the show dates don't clash with my studies. :crossed:

9 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Ahaha this year? :lmao: Rather Mikasoon! :aah:

7 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

Wow really?? so cool!!! :clap:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it'll work! :crossed:

And I'm curious about what you can tell us then. :teehee:

6 hours ago, ängi said:

Heyooo!!

:bye: