Bring Mika back to Germany ??

Littlelady

Please help the german Mikafans that Mika should come back to Germany. We really appreciate every help from other countries❤️ You can also sign in there if you would go to a concert from Mika in Germany ?? and let us know why you signed it and why he should come back for you? We hope many people will help us to get Mika back to Germany?✌? 
https://www.change.org/p/mikafans-konzerte-von-mika-in-deutschland?recruiter=728275145&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

• Like 2

We need some more support from people who would join a mika concert in Germany, I mean there are so many fans of mika who would travel around the world just for seeing Mika and these people we really need?? We have a bit time to find people like that but we need at least 1000 signatures to be able to write some concert agencies in germany??❤️ I really believe that we get that and we appreciate every help❤️

Greetings from ??

I'm not able to go to Germany, but I'm sure some of the fans from other European countries should be able to travel there to see him.  Have you checked with the Austrian fans?

On 10.6.2017 at 6:12 PM, EzPz_german_squeezy said:

Yes sure, some of them already signed in?

yes and a big thank you to all who did but the way the petition works makes no sense to change anything not enough people in Germany are interersted in( even I know they are still some Mika fans but they are not part of MFC and  not everybody  will see or want to sign  cause it's uncomfortable. It's easier to follow  artists which are supported by the media  ). Without any promo for Mika in our country it will not change cause no-one noticed anything about him and his music, without notification no good sales..  Fact is there  will be no promo, so  Mika  has no reason to be interested in Germany( does not mean that he dislikes us) So, we  have to travel to see him  or we have to book a private gig( which will not be possible) I I'm saying without anger it's just the bitter truth. It makes me sorry for those who are not able to travel

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11.6.2017 at 8:20 PM, Littlelady said:

yes and a big thank you to all who did but the way the petition works makes no sense to change anything not enough people in Germany are interersted in( even I know they are still some Mika fans but they are not part of MFC and  not everybody  will see or want to sign  cause it's uncomfortable. It's easier to follow  artists which are supported by the media  ). Without any promo for Mika in our country it will not change cause no-one noticed anything about him and his music, without notification no good sales..  Fact is there  will be no promo, so  Mika  has no reason to be interested in Germany( does not mean that he dislikes us) So, we  have to travel to see him  or we have to book a private gig( which will not be possible) I I'm saying without anger it's just the bitter truth. It makes me sorry for those who are not able to travel

exactly, it doesn´t make sense to bother people to sign the petition when in the end the tickets of a concerts wouldn´t be sold. This would make a much more bad image than Mika not coming to Germany. Reality is that he still has some hardcore fans in Germany but most of the people who like him don´t follow him and don´t know what he is doing. So all we can do is our own promotion by telling people what they are going to miss.......

• Like 2

You're right☺️ but we just did it to show people that we still exist also when it doesn't changed anything that he don't come to Germany, we want to say and show that WE ARE GERMAN MIKAFANS and we don't lose the Hope that he come to Germany. Thinking optimistic ?? 

Anyway we have to try everything :) 

Next year, he will release his new album and then we'll see if this one is getting popular here :) ❤️ Don't lose The Hope :) 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, EzPz_german_squeezy said:

You're right☺️ but we just did it to show people that we still exist also when it doesn't changed anything that he don't come to Germany, we want to say and show that WE ARE GERMAN MIKAFANS and we don't lose the Hope that he come to Germany. Thinking optimistic ?? 

Anyway we have to try everything :) 

Next year, he will release his new album and then we'll see if this one is getting popular here :) ❤️ Don't lose The Hope :) 

of course don´t loose the hope and spread the word. For the last album I could 20 people get interested to buy the album and they still ask me when the next will come out. I talk to many people about Mika and will carry on with that and I think every album counts in Germany.

I think it could be a good idea from his management team to organize some concerts in Germany near French and Belgian borders (Saarbrücken,Kehl,Freiburg.....)

They'd probably fill a big part of the venue with foreigners and slowly be able to  bring back German people to his shows.