Kumazzz

8 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Episode - 15

May 05, 2018

SEMI finale

La Suite

Episode - 15

May 05, 2018

Pas vu à la TV : C'est le feu en coulisses ( Not seen on TV This is the fire behind the scenes )

804544360_PasvulaTVCestlefeuencoulisses_1280x720_2789k.ts_000013849.thumb.png.0ebe9c70e6625dd83a0db196d558ca57.png

• Thanks 3

Between the videos saved some time ago by @Kumazzz I found this of Casanova from The Voice 5 in 2016,

None of the coachs turned their chairs. After Casanova's performance they started to talk. They all agreed that he have very good "vintage" voice and they expected someone much older that 22 year old boy.

Just watch Mika's reaction (2:38) when he realized what happened and they all missed the chance.

He sais: "You have everything: you have the voice, you are proud of where you come from (Corsica) and the face... really..."

And then at 3:30 - Mika is hitting his head against the table then staying very sad of his decision.

At the very end he adds: "Continue, because you can really make a career".

I'm watching it now and after last show I can see how much Mika wanted to fix his first mistake. He couldn't let him go this time. He pushed him to the limits and he was f*ing right!

https://vk.com/videos232312753?z=video232312753_456239752%2Fpl_232312753_-2

image.thumb.png.1dad67198e49ef140756aac9abb56621.png

• Like 5

On 5/3/2018 at 10:14 PM, dcdeb said:

Thanks for your lovely report, Anne! :flowers2:I'm so happy for you that you got a photo with Mika, even if it was a group pic!

You're very welcome Deb :huglove: It was my pleasure to write it and relive that blissful moment  :wub2: As I asked for the group pic and he said yes so I'm truly fine with that :biggrin2:  I would have feIt sad for the other girls who would not have gotten a pic with him and it  was such a sweet moment of harmony around him :wub2: and I was closer to him than I ever thought I would be  :cloud: 

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 3

On 5/5/2018 at 11:33 AM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Can't stop thinking about curls. It makes me crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

curls panorama.jpg

Me tooooooooooooo! :swoon:But I have been crazy since Mika made me be in 2007 :teehee: I loooooove that his curls are back :woot_jump:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Between the videos saved some time ago by @Kumazzz I found this of Casanova from The Voice 5 in 2016,

None of the coachs turned their chairs. After Casanova's performance they started to talk. They all agreed that he have very good "vintage" voice and they expected someone much older that 22 year old boy.

Just watch Mika's reaction (2:38) when he realized what happened and they all missed the chance.

He sais: "You have everything: you have the voice, you are proud of where you come from (Corsica) and the face... really..."

And then at 3:30 - Mika is hitting his head against the table then staying very sad of his decision.

At the very end he adds: "Continue, because you can really make a career".

I'm watching it now and after last show I can see how much Mika wanted to fix his first mistake. He couldn't let him go this time. He pushed him to the limits and he was f*ing right!

https://vk.com/videos232312753?z=video232312753_456239752%2Fpl_232312753_-2

image.thumb.png.1dad67198e49ef140756aac9abb56621.png

I understand Mika's strong reaction better thanks to you Anna :huglove:

@Anna Ko Kolkowska

I wanted Frédéric to go to the finals but I wish the best to Casanova :thumb_yello:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I understand Mika's strong reaction better thanks to you Anna :huglove:

@Anna Ko Kolkowska

I wanted Frédéric to go to the finals but I wish the best to Casanova :thumb_yello:

I can see that the link to Eriko's file does not work. 

So I add a short part with coachs comments. It's really heartbreaking watching Mika.

Not the best quality but I want you all to watch it.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I can see that the link to Eriko's file does not work

It's working for me, thanks for posting :thumb_yello: Watched again and noticed Mika's reaction, he really felt sorry for not turning to him. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I can see that the link to Eriko's file does not work. 

So I add a short part with coachs comments. It's really heartbreaking watching Mika.

Not the best quality but I want you all to watch it.

Thanks a lot for posting,

TF1 have uploaded a clip in this season on their site.

Archives : "Continuez, vous pouvez faire un carton" : Grâce à Mika, Casanova a continué

Aujourd’hui, Casanova entre dans l’aventure "The Voice" grâce à sa reprise de Slimane, "Je serai là". Mais souvenez-vous… Il y a deux ans, le jeune homme se présente une première fois aux Auditions à l’aveugle en interprétant "Sur le port d’Amsterdam" de Jacques Brel. Malheureusement, aucun coach ne se retourne sur sa prestation. Et là, grosse surprise ! Ils se retrouvent nez à nez avec quelqu’un de très jeune, 22 ans à l’époque, et sont tous les quatre déstabilisés. Alors qu’il n’est pas dans l’aventure, Casanova a la chance d’assister à un coaching de leur part. Et ça c’est une première à "The Voice" ! Mika est carrément dégouté d’avoir laissé passer à tel talent. Ce qui poussera le jeune homme à travailler encore plus dur et à se représenter deux ans plus tard, ce sont les derniers mots de Mika qui resteront à jamais gravés dans sa mémoire : "Continuez, vous pouvez faire un carton", et Casanova n’a jamais rien lâché pour se retrouver aujourd’hui à "The Voice" dans l’équipe de Zazie.

Translation

Spoiler

Archives: "Continue, you can make a cardboard": Thanks to Mika, Casanova continued

Today, Casanova enters the adventure "The Voice" thanks to his cover of Slimane, "I'll be there". But remember ... Two years ago, the young man presented himself for the first time at the Auditions à l'aveugle by interpreting Jacques Brel's "the Port of Amsterdam". Unfortunately, no coach turns on his performance. And there, big surprise! They find themselves face to face with someone very young, 22 years old at the time, and are all destabilized. While not in the adventure, Casanova has the chance to attend a coaching from them. And that's a first for "The Voice"! Mika is downright disgusted to have let go to such talent. What will push the young man to work even harder and to represent two years later, it is the last words of Mika which will remain forever engraved in his memory: "Continue, you can make a cardboard", and Casanova does not never let anything go to end up today at "The Voice" in Zazie's team.

the-voice-archives-continuez-pouvez-faire-un-carton-gra-a-mika-casanova-a-continue-17ff8f-0@1_5x.jpg.c16aab948d9c65a2dd311be95f6fad9a.jpg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Thanks a lot for posting,

TF1 have uploaded a clip in this season on their site.

Archives : "Continuez, vous pouvez faire un carton" : Grâce à Mika, Casanova a continué

Aujourd’hui, Casanova entre dans l’aventure "The Voice" grâce à sa reprise de Slimane, "Je serai là". Mais souvenez-vous… Il y a deux ans, le jeune homme se présente une première fois aux Auditions à l’aveugle en interprétant "Sur le port d’Amsterdam" de Jacques Brel. Malheureusement, aucun coach ne se retourne sur sa prestation. Et là, grosse surprise ! Ils se retrouvent nez à nez avec quelqu’un de très jeune, 22 ans à l’époque, et sont tous les quatre déstabilisés. Alors qu’il n’est pas dans l’aventure, Casanova a la chance d’assister à un coaching de leur part. Et ça c’est une première à "The Voice" ! Mika est carrément dégouté d’avoir laissé passer à tel talent. Ce qui poussera le jeune homme à travailler encore plus dur et à se représenter deux ans plus tard, ce sont les derniers mots de Mika qui resteront à jamais gravés dans sa mémoire : "Continuez, vous pouvez faire un carton", et Casanova n’a jamais rien lâché pour se retrouver aujourd’hui à "The Voice" dans l’équipe de Zazie.

Translation

Reveal hidden contents

Archives: "Continue, you can make a cardboard": Thanks to Mika, Casanova continued

Today, Casanova enters the adventure "The Voice" thanks to his cover of Slimane, "I'll be there". But remember ... Two years ago, the young man presented himself for the first time at the Auditions à l'aveugle by interpreting Jacques Brel's "the Port of Amsterdam". Unfortunately, no coach turns on his performance. And there, big surprise! They find themselves face to face with someone very young, 22 years old at the time, and are all destabilized. While not in the adventure, Casanova has the chance to attend a coaching from them. And that's a first for "The Voice"! Mika is downright disgusted to have let go to such talent. What will push the young man to work even harder and to represent two years later, it is the last words of Mika which will remain forever engraved in his memory: "Continue, you can make a cardboard", and Casanova does not never let anything go to end up today at "The Voice" in Zazie's team.

the-voice-archives-continuez-pouvez-faire-un-carton-gra-a-mika-casanova-a-continue-17ff8f-0@1_5x.jpg.c16aab948d9c65a2dd311be95f6fad9a.jpg

Thank you Eriko for this great update ♡♡♡♡♡

Wonderful finding!

• Like 2

Corse Matin

le-parcours-exceptionnel-du-corse-yoann-casanova

Retour en vidéos sur le parcours exceptionnel du Corse Yoann Casanova à The Voice

Certains diront que c'est de la chance, on préférera parler de bonne étoile.

Yoann Casanova, un artiste corse originaire de Biguglia, participera le samedi 12 mai à la finale de l'émission The Voice sur TF1. Et qu'il remporte le télé-crochet ou non, le parcours du jeune homme tout au long de cette septième saison constitue en soi une très belle histoire. Retour sur ces dernières semaines (très) riches en émotion pour le Bigugliais et ses fans.

Retour en force

A vrai dire, ce n'est pas la première fois que Yoann Casanova participe à The Voice. Il avait déjà tenté sa chance il y a deux ans lors des auditions à l'aveugle, la première étape de l'émission. Il avait choisi de reprendre "Le Port d'Amsterdam", un grand classique de l'interprète belge Jacques Brel, en langue corse. Une belle performance qui n'avait malheureusement pas suffi, car aucun des membres jury n'avait fait pivoter son siège, synonyme de qualification pour la suite de l'aventure.

Le chanteur britannico-libanais Mika l'avait tout de même encouragé à poursuivre ses efforts pour s'améliorer : "Vous avez un regard qui est ouvert au monde, ce qui me donne ce sentiment de regret. Il y a un travail à faire pour vous libérer encore davantage. Continuez, vous allez faire un carton" avait déclaré la star de la pop au jeune Corse. Un conseil suivi par Yoann qui s'est par la suite inscrit dans une école de musique à Nancy.

Loin d'être découragé par l'échec de sa précédente tentative, le Bigugliais s'est de nouveau présenté cette année devant les coachs de The Voice pour tenter d'enfin passer le stade des auditions à l'aveugle. Et son interprétation de "Je serai là" de Slimane avait fait mouche puisque Zazie et Florent Pagny s'étaient retournés pour le faire venir dans leur équipe respective.

Sauvé par Mika

L'épreuve suivante était celle de l'audition finale. Le principe était simple: les quatre coachs de The Voice choisissaient d'opposer trois de leurs talents afin de n'en choisir qu'un, les deux autres étant éliminés sauf si un autre membre du jury choisissait d'actionner son buzzer pour sauver l'un d'entre eux.

Zazie avait choisi de mettre en compétition Yoann en compagnie de la jeune Norig et Guulan.Et l'interprète de "Je suis un homme" avait finalement décidé de garder Guulan. La fin de l'aventure The Voice semblait donc se dessiner pour Yoann Casanova, mais c'est à ce moment que Florent Pagny a décidé d'appuyer sur son bouton pour récupérer... Norig. Tout espoir semblait perdu pour le candidat insulaire qui était en train de s'adresser une dernière fois aux coachs. Mais c'est à ce moment que Mika a choisi de faire sonner son buzzer afin de sauver le jeune corse.

La polémique Mennel

Le nouveau coach de Yoann décide de l'opposer à Mennel Ibtissem, une jeune chanteuse d'origine afghane, lors du duel qualificatif pour les grands show en direct. Une confrontation à l'issue de laquelle le Bigugliais a été éliminé, mais que les téléspectateurs n'ont jamais vue.

La jeune chanteuse d'origine afghane avait en effet déclenché une vive polémique lorsque des internautes ont retrouvé des tweets complotistes qu'elle avait publiés à l'occasion de l'attaque terroriste de Nice le 14 juillet 2016. Face à la grogne générale, elle avait décidé d'abandonner le concours. Yoann avait par conséquent été repêché suite à cette affaire.

"Si je n'y vais pas, alors je suis un con"

Qualifié de facto pour le quart de finale, Yoann s'est retrouvé en lice avec les deux autres derniers candidats de Mika, Frédéric Longbois et Guillaume. Le Corse avait chanté le titre "Quand j'étais chanteur" de Daniel Balavoine sur les conseils de Mika, qui souhaitait le mettre au défi en lui imposant ce morceau. Le vote des téléspectateurs s'est porté sur Fréderic Longbois et c'était à Mika de faire un choix entre Yoann Casanova et Guillaume.

Au moment d'énoncer son verdict, Mika, visiblement très ému, s'est lancé dans un petit discours pour expliquer sa préférence : "On dit des trucs qui sont durs, on ose, on est impolis... on provoque, a-t-il déclaré. "Même si j'écoute une certaine sorte de musique qui est plus dans mes cordes, quand j'ose et quand je fais presque mal à quelqu'un et que je lui dis 'Tu y vas et si tu n'y vas pas, tu ne vas être rien' et il y va...et bien, si j'y vais pas, alors je suis un con ! Alors je prends Casanova !".

La Carioca

La finale de The Voice n'a jamais été aussi proche mais Yoann Casanova devait encore prouver au public qu'il méritait sa place face à Frédéric Longbois, candidat très apprécié depuis le début de la saison. Pour sa performance en solo, Yoann est passé sur scène avec "Kid" d'Eddy de Pretto. Et le Corse a fait fort puisqu'il a eu droit à une standing-ovation de la part du public et du jury. 

Il devait ensuite chanter en duo avec son concurrent du jour et les deux artistes ont fait dans l'originalité puisqu'ils ont repris "La Carioca", célèbre chanson parodique issue du film comique "La Cité de la Peur". 

Au moment d'annoncer le résultat des votes des téléspectateus, Nikos Aliagas, le présentateur de l'émission, a annoncé que suffrage avait été "très serré". Serré ou non, le duel a tourné à l'avantage de Yoann Casanova qui se voit propulser en finale. 

Il va devoir désormais faire face aux talents des autres coachs, Florent Pagny, Pascal Obispo et Zazie, lors du dernier numéro de cette septième saison de The Voice qui sera diffusé en direct le samedi 12 mai 2018 à partir de 20h50 sur TF1.

Il ne reste plus qu'à espérer que la belle histoire de Yoann Casanova se poursuivra jusqu'au bout.

gb.png.bf59b72fa6f9630ffbc9c93fa0819daa.pngGoogle Translator

Spoiler

Back in videos on the exceptional course of Corse Yoann Casanova at The Voice

Some will say that it's lucky, we prefer to talk about lucky stars.

Yoann Casanova, a Corsican artist from Biguglia, will participate on Saturday, May 12 in the final of the show The Voice on TF1. And whether he wins tele-hook or not, the course of the young man throughout this seventh season is in itself a very beautiful story. Back on these last weeks (very) rich in emotion for the Bigugliais and its fans.

Great comeback

In fact, this is not the first time that Yoann Casanova participates in The Voice. He had already tried his luck two years ago at the blind auditions, the first step of the show. He had chosen to take over "The Port of Amsterdam", a great classic of the Belgian interpreter Jacques Brel, in Corsican language. A great performance that was unfortunately not enough, because none of the jury members had rotated his seat, synonymous with qualification for the rest of the adventure.

The British-Lebanese singer Mika had still encouraged him to continue his efforts to improve: "You have a look that is open to the world, which gives me that feeling of regret. you will be able to free yourself even more, keep going, you will be a hit, "the pop star told young Corsica. A council followed by Yoann who later enrolled in a music school in Nancy.

Far from being discouraged by the failure of his previous attempt, the Bigugliais has again presented this year in front of the coaches of The Voice to try to finally pass the stage of auditions blind. And his interpretation of "I'll be there" of Slimane had hit home because Zazie and Florent Pagny had turned to bring him in their respective team.

Saved by Mika

The next test was the final audition. The principle was simple: the four coaches of The Voice chose to oppose three of their talents in order to choose one, the other two being eliminated unless another member of the jury chose to operate his buzzer to save the day. 'one of them.

Zazie chose to put Yoann in competition with the young Norig and Guulan.And the interpreter of "I am a man" had finally decided to keep Guulan. The end of the adventure The Voice seemed to take shape for Yoann Casanova, but that's when Florent Pagny decided to press his button to recover ... Norig. All hope seemed lost for the island candidate who was addressing the coaches one last time. But that's when Mika chose to sound his buzzer to save the young Corsican.

The controversy Mennel

Yoann's new coach decides to pit him against Mennel Ibtissem, a young singer of Afghan origin, during the qualifying duel for the big live shows. A confrontation at the end of which the Bigugliais was eliminated, but that the viewers have never seen.

The young singer of Afghan origin had indeed sparked a heated controversy when Internet users found tweets conspiracy she had published during the terrorist attack in Nice on July 14, 2016. Faced with the general grumbling she had decided to abandon the contest. Yoann was therefore drafted as a result of this case.

"If I do not go, then I'm a con"

Qualified de facto for the quarter-finals, Yoann found himself in contention with the two other last candidates of Mika, Frédéric Longbois and Guillaume. Corsica had sung the title "When I was singer" Daniel Balavoine on the advice of Mika, who wanted to challenge him by imposing this piece. The vote of viewers was on Fréderic Longbois and it was up to Mika to make a choice between Yoann Casanova and Guillaume.

When expressing his verdict, Mika, visibly very moved, began a small speech to explain his preference: "We say things that are hard, we dare, we are impolite ... we provoke, a- he said, "Even if I listen to some kind of music that's more in my strings, when I dare and when I hurt someone and I say 'You go and if you do not 'Do not go, you're not going to be anything' and he's going ... well, if I do not go, then I'm stupid! So I take Casanova! "

The Carioca

The final of The Voice has never been so close but Yoann Casanova had yet to prove to the public that he deserved his place against Frédéric Longbois, a very popular candidate since the beginning of the season. For his solo performance, Yoann went on stage with Eddy's "Kid" from Pretto. And Corsica made strong since it was entitled to a standing-ovation from the public and the jury.

He then had to sing in duet with his competitor of the day and the two artists made in the originality since they took again "La Carioca", famous parodic song resulting from the comic film "The City of the Fear".

At the time of announcing the result of the votes of the televiewers, Nikos Aliagas, the presenter of the emission, announced that suffrage had been "very tight". Tight or not, the duel turned to the advantage of Yoann Casanova who is propelled in the final.

He will now have to face the talents of other coaches, Florent Pagny, Pascal Obispo and Zazie, in the last issue of this seventh season of The Voice which will be broadcast live on Saturday, May 12, 2018 from 20:50 on TF1.

It only remains to hope that the beautiful story of Yoann Casanova will continue until the end.

DcnwqaDW0AA0fY7.thumb.jpg.b106076d97677b071f6bb20ec8b83b21.jpg

• Thanks 5

4 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

"Quand j'étais chanteur" de Daniel Balavoine

God, what have I read??? :eek: They wrote the wrong title even on yt (the voice channel) :facepalm:

• Haha 2
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Siri said:

God, what have I read??? :eek: They wrote the wrong title even on yt (the voice channel) :facepalm:

Is it correct title ???

Le chanteur  by Daniel Balavoine

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Is it correct title ???

Yes, this is the correct one :thumb_yello: a Japanese and an Italian correcting French on french songs :lmfao:

• Haha 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kumazzz said:

Is it correct title ???

1 hour ago, Siri said:

Yes, this is the correct one :thumb_yello: a Japanese and an Italian correcting French on french songs :lmfao:

Yes girls whoever wrote this got the title wrong ("Quand j'étais chanteur" is a song by Michel Delpech and "Le chanteur" which is a song by Daniel Balavoine is the one Casanova sang on April 29th at The Voice) 

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Le nouveau coach de Yoann décide de l'opposer à Mennel Ibtissem, une jeune chanteuse d'origine afghane, lors du duel qualificatif pour les grands show en direct

There are other mistakes: from Franco-Syrian Mennel became Afghan! :lmfao:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

image.thumb.png.7229b25c4bebd11f9f08be5f5a03a599.png

Spoiler

There are only 4 of them left... Saturday, between masterly performances and guest superstars, get ready for a grandiose show! @maelleoff7 @casanova_off @ArtoRaffi or @xamhurricane will win #TheVoice, and it is you who will decide, this Saturday from 21h on @TF1 !!

• Like 2

The part when they talked about MIKA:  (my poor english)

the presenter asked the candidates if they get on well with their coaches, each one of them thinks that his coach is the best, then she asked the question directly and specificaly to Casanova, his answer: "seeing what he brought me this year, I trust him 100%, I have never chosen my songs, it was him who chose them for me to surpass myself and to make me grow artistically, and I thank him because without him I would not arrive so far in the competition this year "

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4