[The Voice] season-7, France - 2018

Kumazzz

6 hours ago, WeirdChild said:

I have never been to any of these shows, or anything similar, but I was reading the translation and is there a minimum height to go like on a rollercoaster? 

The translation is

" Reminder: All the places for the lives are STANDING (Size required by measure of security 1m40 minimum)!"

http://www.emissions-tv.com/emissions/208/the_voice

:dunno: I have no idea too.

• Haha 1

Episode - 12

April 14, 2018

Les Duels - 2

the-voice-the-voice-7-21-99a008-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.d85b7b20b9d14a2dfbb853a321a0d08d.jpg

Clip of Team MIKA's duel

Queen Clairie vs Guillaume

Spoiler

Queen Clairie vs Guillaume | Sign of the times | Harry Styles

the-voice-queen-clairie-vs-guillaume-ou-sign-of-the-times-ou-harry-styles-6c8901-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.6c9e5e253b08125733d7b5001f370f09.jpg

Le choix du coach : Queen Clairie vs Guillaume

5ad27a6bae3ed_LechoixducoachQueenClairievsGuillaume.thumb.png.3b0098bd9cdb8cb7ebcf701fd153ca19.png

La Suite

the-voice-the-voice-7-22-f010e1-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.450709c85cc7d2ad36fd22807211bfce.jpg

Coaching

Spoiler

Coaching: it does not happen at all as your imagine

The coaches spent time with their talents, accompanied them, coached, always full of rigor and good humor. We had the privilege of attending the coachings and we share them with you.

Each coach has his own strategy.

Zazie the playful, Pascal the passionate, Mika the mystic and Florent the comic.

EXTRACT of the continuation of Duels of "The Voice" of April 14, 2018

coaching.thumb.png.ba4c25602f7af72acc014a934f34b0d7.png

Edited by Kumazzz
updating

12 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Episode - 12

April 14, 2018

Les Duels - 2

YouTube lnks

Episode - 12

• April 14, 2018
  • Les Duels - 2

Team Zazie

Team Mika

Team Florent Pagny

Team Pascal Obispo

3 hours ago, Amy hudsone said:

si j'ai bien entendu le nom de l'avocat de MIKA 

gavin morley? il ressemble vraiment à Edouard edouard 

image.jpeg.febb8ad4d4d115953aacd4e6cc4e0edd.jpeg           

This guy is a professor at the University of Warwick in the Physics Department and a scientist of Quantum technologies: https://warwick.ac.uk/fac/sci/physics/staff/academic/gmorley     https://twitter.com/gavinmorley/status/856893276208730112

2 hours ago, krysady said:

This guy is a professor at the University of Warwick in the Physics Department and a scientist of Quantum technologies: https://warwick.ac.uk/fac/sci/physics/staff/academic/gmorley     https://twitter.com/gavinmorley/status/856893276208730112

I don't know, Mika Said a name but I cant get it

2 hours ago, Amy hudsone said:

I don't know, Mika Said a name but I cant get it

Do you remember when he said it, which video? It was in the episode from last night?

Edited by krysady

1 hour ago, krysady said:

Do you remember when he said it, which video? It was in the episode from last night?

It was last night in the after show while speaking about Edouard prestation

2 hours ago, krysady said:

yes, the voice-la suite  :  when they start talking about the performance of edouard edouard

Edited by Amy hudsone
  • Like 1

The Ticket Fairy stopped by with some tickets for next Saturday's (28 April) LIVE show!

Check the Members Exclusives section to find out how to win a pair of tickets -- Deadline for entries is Thursday! :excite:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

[ VIDEO ]

Coaching : préparez-vous au show Frédéric Longbois

J-2 avant le lancement des grands shows en direct. On retrouve aujourd'hui un des "couples" phares de cette saison : Frédéric Longbois et son coach Mika.

Car si, entre eux, le courant passe depuis le début, Mika doit régulièrement recadrer son poulain. Lors des auditions finales, vous aviez déjà assisté à un coaching musclé. Aujourd'hui encore, Mika doit recentrer l'énergie débordante de Frédéric. Et de l'énergie, notre talent en a à revendre. Il faut dire que la chanson qu'ils ont choisie pour samedi est un hymne à la fête, un titre de Gloria Gaynor : "I am what I am... ". Préférez-vous pour le show Longbois... Rendez-vous samedi prochain pour les grands shows en direct -

BONUS de "The Voice"

1130407815_CoachingFrdricLongbois.thumb.png.f61381843ec741d740d4866a00ca8d36.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1